KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/16/19 Twas 9 Days B4 Christmas & Time to TB

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    what’s still on your list of things to do before Christmas?
    I’m applying for new jobs, so my pre-holiday to-do list involves a lot of applications and job-hunting 😂

But on a more fun note, I want to go to a bunch of Christmas markets — they’re so special in Germany! My favorite one in Berlin is a medieval fairy-tale Christmas market and it has the most hauntingly beautiful music and a magical setting next to an old palace.

I’m also going to dust off my Raclette set and have some friends over for dinner! For anyone who hasn’t heard of it, Raclette is kind of an electric grill with little mini-pans underneath. Cheese is melted in the little pans and then poured over stuff like bacon and potatoes that have been roasted on the grill. My favorite thing to cook for Raclette are caramelized onions and bacon-wrapped dates — such a treat!

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Well this hasn’t happened in MONTHS!! looking forward to the Christmas boxes this weekend😉
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited December 2019
    my boyfriend is at the hospital because he had to have emergency surgery and i'm trying to finish my semester without breaking apart.

also i'm getting nothing but dyes and cash in my boxes so that's another good one.
    as you can tell, humor is my coping mechanism.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    Oh @egg! I really hope he heals up quickly! What a stressful time 😕 in terms of school, you’re almost there! Just a little longer and the semester will be over. Hang in there and get as much rest as you can 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Oh @egg! I really hope he heals up quickly! What a stressful time 😕 in terms of school, you’re almost there! Just a little longer and the semester will be over. Hang in there and get as much rest as you can 
    thank you. i'm trying to stay positive and looking at memes and pictures of dogs to help me cope lmao. i ain't gonna lie, i'm scared sh*tless about him, but we'll float on.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @egg sending good vibes your way! Hope your boyfriend gets well soon and you finish this semester successfully!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    egg said:
    my boyfriend is at the hospital because he had to have emergency surgery and i'm trying to finish my semester without breaking apart.

also i'm getting nothing but dyes and cash in my boxes so that's another good one.
    as you can tell, humor is my coping mechanism. 
    Oh @Egg. You must be running on empty. Right now try to shift into Auyopilo t, get through the semester, and then you can look back and wonder how you did it all. I’ll send healing thoughts  with prayers for your bf’s swift recovery. Deep breaths, try to relax, go to a calm place in your mind and just refresh yourself. That might be like Kim’s 7 minute power naps. Take care of yourself, or you won’t be any help to your bf. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My black boxes
    Happy with both my picks! The coin purse had been on my wishlist since forever!
    imageimage
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @kokokokonut  I’m not sure where to post this, I asked about it in another thread but my question got lost in the middle of other comments. I have noticed for, maybe a week or so, that we can’t click on forum images anymore. I used to be able to click and it would open the bigger version of the image in another tab, but not anymore. I know you’re not in charge of the technical aspects of the forum, but do you happen to know if that is a permanent change or a temporary bug?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    Hmmmm.let me check that out.  Sorry I missed it before....I’ll try on a laptop, an IOS and an Android.  Bbsoon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My ipad now does this when I click it

But my laptop (windows) on the forum still goes full size when I right click it.
    the Androids are upstairs. I’ll check them when I have access.  I think the latest iOS update changed things but I could be wrong.  If you save the picture, it does save full size.  But I’ll look into it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got k-stars in my gold box...I really needed them after abruptly deciding that I needed the whole weekend gift box outfit 😂

I’m kind of hoping this month’s VIP doesn’t have any must-have items because I need time to save up again.
    aww, great pic @lis22  Does your new friend have a name?  Very cute addition.  The shoes are nice, but the bird is better. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @rikk the bacon wrapped dates sound mouthwatering.  I'm picturing the market next to the castle,  that has to evoke 'history of the world vibes.'  The whole experience sounds wonderful.   It's almost 11 a.m., and you make me want to go cook something special.  Thanks for sharing.

Who else has special things in store?  My son is playing marathon Christmas movies for us, and Eggnog with cookies.  Oh, didn't someone here post about a carribean eggnog?  I think it called for cream of coconut?  I want to find that.  Big surprise, I love coconut, and a cross between a pina colada and eggnog sounds fabulous.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got this pants in my TB! I think I could work this for a gym look. 
    IOS Player 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    My ipad now does this when I click it

But my laptop (windows) on the forum still goes full size when I right click it.
    the Androids are upstairs. I’ll check them when I have access.  I think the latest iOS update changed things but I could be wrong.  If you save the picture, it does save full size.  But I’ll look into it. ;)
    Thanks for checking it out!
    I have the menu on iPad (Chrome) if I long-press the image but nothing for a single regular tap like before. And on the computer (Mac), using both Safari or Chrome, it does nothing either so that’s weird if it’s working for you… But you’re right, it might be an Apple thing if it works on Windows…!
    I didn’t try saving to compare the quality, but if it saves full size, then it doesn’t really matter in the end!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @egg best health to your bf and do take care of yourself too. You will be no good to anyone, if you turn sick as well. It seems that end of the year is a very stressful time to many, but it will pass
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Dye, cash, and energy in my first three :( this is getting boring.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    I’m so sick of always getting dyes from my boxes!😫 I have almoust 50 purple dyes, this is enough, please just give me kstars for god’s sake!
    I think the Glu gods heard me!😂
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Haven’t got anything good out of my Tb event boxes yet but I just opened another of the Christmas ones and got the hair I’ve been wanting! It’s the long curly ombré one that goes with the iridescent mermaid-style dress. 

Hoping I can get enough kstars for one or two more boxes before it’s over — I really want that new green dress too!
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    aww, great pic @lis22  Does your new friend have a name?  Very cute addition.  The shoes are nice, but the bird is better. :)
    heh, I still don’t know but the parrot is so cuuute, any name would fit:D
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    If these weekday boxes were better, it would be way more fun to tap all week for them.. dye and kash for the first 3 boxes once again 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
     This is sad. 
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I got pink dye in my second black box and this necklace in my gold box

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Got dye again for my gold box....