🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    This week’s theme has already been announced 

So we’re getting:
    • Dec. 19-22: Holiday House Party
    • Dec. 26-29: Times Square
    Hmmm holiday house party.. so is this a ball gown party or a cocktail dress party I wonder? 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs glu’s best friend is ambiguity 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh I'm so excited for a NYC times square SYS, that's like the ultimate dream new years experience and I've never been and likely never will. I really hope the background is either that giant Christmas tree (I think that's Not in times square tho?) or the big disco ball counting down. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Agreed, @Danizzle and they'd need to all be added to our energy bar, even if the total amount exceeds our usual energy limit. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh I'm so excited for a NYC times square SYS, that's like the ultimate dream new years experience and I've never been and likely never will. I really hope the background is either that giant Christmas tree (I think that's Not in times square tho?) or the big disco ball counting down. 
    I hope they use the photobooth background for NYE that we got 2 (?) years ago!

Annnnnnnd I hope they release that background for everybody else!! I wasn’t playing whenever the background was given but I did play last years New Years, and we weren’t given that one OR a new one, which was a huge bummer bc I have no fun New Years background and we don’t have anything similar
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Danizzle brilliant suggestion! It could be in the kloset with our pets, a meter that fills with pets energy and when it hits "ready to collect" you can tap one button and get all the energy.
    iOS
    I was playing when Times Square background came out, but my game lost progress a few weeks later, and I lost the background :(
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Agreed, @Danizzle and they'd need to all be added to our energy bar, even if the total amount exceeds our usual energy limit. 
    Omg YES this is the part that bothers me the most, is it won’t count if our energy is full. I have a lot of pets, more than one energy bars worth. And it’s a big hassle to go to fill my bar, spend it, then go to the rest of the pets and trying to remember wherever I left off. I wish it would get added to energy even if the bar is full, it would save me so much time! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo Same, it takes me around 4 trips to collect all my energy.
    iOS
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I hope GLU will consider our suggestion and I have forgotten about the max energy bar you mentioned @MollyMonroe
    They could take it into account
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Danizzle brilliant suggestion! It could be in the kloset with our pets, a meter that fills with pets energy and when it hits "ready to collect" you can tap one button and get all the energy.
    It’s brilliant 😁
    I just hope they’ll notice AND consider it
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @Danizzle I have wanted the pet tapping option for so long. Thanks for bringing it up!

I have something similar in two other games I play, which unlocked when things became overwhelming to tap individually. 

Even if we could tap their pics in the closet one by one it would be better than this. These days, I usually just abandon my pet tapping mission at London or so when my first bar is full. Its soooo tedious. 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I still have not been offered to buy the art gallery. I’m not sure what to do anymore since I’m pretty much out of storylines. What do I do??
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I've collected almost all the Christmas items so far, I just need the black dress but it keeps escaping me, I haven't seen it in my free box since days 😐
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I am excited about the theme too because it’s in my backyard. So curious about how the looks will turn out because all you see is big coats lol. Maybe we can focus on the host posted inside looks. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Don’t feel bad about missing it though. Us New Yorkers don’t go, at least my friends and family don’t. It’s always freezing, you’d have to arrive in the morning for a good spot, and if you need to leave for the bathroom you lose your spot. So people wear diapers lol. Not to mention cops, swat, and military everywhere. Sorry if that sounded too scary. 

On a positive note I know someone who works for the Time Square Alliance, I hear they try to keep everyone entertained. 

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @TiaT I am so confused because of this theme, thanks for posting some real life info about it. 🤗
    TiaT said:
    @DoloresWyatt I am excited about the theme too because it’s in my backyard. So curious about how the looks will turn out because all you see is big coats lol. Maybe we can focus on the host posted inside looks. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Don’t feel bad about missing it though. Us New Yorkers don’t go, at least my friends and family don’t. It’s always freezing, you’d have to arrive in the morning for a good spot, and if you need to leave for the bathroom you lose your spot. So people wear diapers lol. Not to mention cops, swat, and military everywhere. Sorry if that sounded too scary. 

On a positive note I know someone who works for the Time Square Alliance, I hear they try to keep everyone entertained. 

I’m from Boston and I know exactly what you’re saying! My first thought was “how am I gonna dress my doll for this theme when she doesnt own any diapers?” Lol 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananaswhat happened to the npc's wardrobe? I noticed it got smaller, but there were clothes my "husband" had and gone, not that he had countless options bought, but I remember spending 30kstars on a pair of pants and it just disappeared from his wardrobe, I hope this will be fixed in the next update.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Today I watched 5 ads but I only got 3 kstars. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh, glad to know that  I am not the only one that uses notes to keep track of all the businesses. 😂 

IOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @martina_kkh Please don't post unofficial spoilers here
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @AmandaMKkh I do the same thing😂
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    @martina_kkh Please don't post unofficial spoilers here
    I’m sorry, won’t happen again!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @jhabs
    I’m so happy I’m not the only one 😂
    I also write down when Toronto and Brooklyn are ready daily and the day I receive the call

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I opened a box and got this cute hairstyle! Perfect for tomorrow SYS!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @kkh_clarice I noticed the same thing. Have had my doll's NPC husband for 5 years and a lot of items went missing from his wardrobe with the previous update.
    iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing  Any news about the most recent video issues? I was too optimistic and thought it had been fixed when you said you were looking into it, but no. After that, I have had only one video that gave me a k-star. I either get a video for an energy, a video for nothing, or no video at all. And I randomly get energy after watching a video for a second try at the daily box or to speed up my energy bar.
    Everything was working absolutely fine for me before the last SYS, I didn’t change any of my settings. It’s been almost a week now, what’s the progress on that?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    🥳

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️