⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @IzzaBee love that! They could even make it related to a "Galentine's Day" event with Kim!
    iOS
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @AliBryant Makeovers with Kim! I’m dying!!

I play on iOS 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Word of advice glu but can yall pls change the days of when the sys events starts from Fri to Sun just like how normally the weekend event would start? Im an working individual and sometimes I find to be extremely hard when I wanna start the event on time but I end up starting a day late due to work irl.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’m sure this has been asked a million times but I’m new here so I’m going to ask anyway. When I started playing a few months ago, I had NO IDEA that making any purchase would reduce 20 videos a day to 5 for k-stars. I would have never spent a cent, and I think there’s probably a ton of people who are aware that won’t spend a cent because they know they’ll lose their daily stars. Being punished in game for spending actual money does not make anyone more likely to pay for k stars.  It honestly made me consider deleting the app, because as a customer I felt super betrayed when I found this forum and found out why the videos were reduced.  Please please please change this - it’s a win-win because I think it’d be surprising how many more people would pay for things because of it. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I wish we didn’t need a spouse or baby to change the picture in the bel air living room. I don’t have a husband or baby and I literally just wanna make it a pic of my doll.. I feel like Kim would have a giant portrait of herself in her living room, so why can’t we?
  • sabreenasabreena Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My suggestions:
    - make them tall (boys)
    - can retrieve back deleted contact ( facebook friends) 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I wish our eyebrows changed automatically with our hair color.. or that we got a pop up asking if we'd like to change them at that time.. I always forget about them...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited December 2019

I really really want those lips Glu! Missed them while I was on hiatus because of my school. Please make them available again, I’m ready to spend my k-stars! 😭🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    i guess people really want their eyebrows to stay the same color no matter what their haircolor is... things that make you go "hmmmm"... lol i still think it would be nice to have a pop up asking us if we want to change the eyebrow color when we change our hair color.. :)
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv Maybe they think you meant that you could *only* have the eyebrows match the hair?
    iOS
    @AliBryant maybe.. but that would be the point of the pop up asking us our preference... Oh well. Lol
    Addicted

• CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I've just been a silent watcher for a while so sorry if I'm not doing this quite right or anything lol!! 

- I'd love to see more color themes for SYS like the Pretty in Pink, maybe All That Glitters is Gold/Stunning Silvers, stuff like that.

- as mentioned by someone above, plsplspls less stars for hair colors omg I am dyinggg  :'(  

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    PLEASE Glu make the white wine glass and pink drink available again for guys to purchase!

Do you really expect new players to hold a duffle bag or a skateboard during formal SYS events? We have almost nothing useful for sale in the handhelds section. We also don’t get diamonds...please make these two items available for male players!

Also what is preventing Glu from letting guys win diamonds in SYS too? It would allow us to get older items that weren’t available in the limited guys’ Black Friday sale.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Crack down on hackers who freely and easily infiltrate the SYS events, taking away ranks and prizes from legitimate players. If you don’t care enough to shut down their games, at least figure out a way to block them out of SYS. 
    Glu if you do one thing, make it this!! 

Also, a message to hackers: players on the forum are not stupid. Don’t come here and post your looks from SYS, pretending to be legit- it insults our intelligence. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Roselynn said:

• a button that you can click to save your game, because honestly i am never sure whether is is saved or not on my facebook.
    • design your clothes and sell em ( earn k-stars )

These two definitely. I play on 2 devices and any time I need to switch devices, my saved game is at least a day or two old so I lose progress. 

I would love to be able to sell the clothes we make. I actually thought thats what chevier Paris was. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Three words: MAKE RAUL DATEABLE!
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited December 2019
    KLOSET:
    • a wishlist feature  (would be useful for vip events)
    • blush as a seperate makeup category
    • more eye shapes with a more natural/subtle eye makeup (that we are able to change the color of)
    OTHER:
    • would be nice if our babies could grow up into children and we could have two more babies (since kim also has four kids now and also just because i think that would be nice :) )
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I mentioned this in another thread but I'm restating it here:
    Calculate Trend Setters scoring with the top 14 looks instead of the cumulative total.  People will still buy tickets to get better top 14 scores, and people who don't buy will at least have a shot.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I would love if instead of the current TS mode you could change it like VIP with the bronze,silver,gold but instead there would be levels like if you get to the last earnable you're in gold so you win everything from TS, if you only got to the 2 diamonds then you are like silver so you only get one thing from TS and if you only got to the first earnable then you are bronze so you win only k-stars. I think this is a good idea since with this mode everyone who finished the SYS will get the 2 TS items, people can still buy tickets to get to the last earnable if they need to score more to get to gold :)
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2019
    The Kollections Box always blocks the fire hydrant in Las Vegas. Is there a way to move it up?

Also highlight color options for the hair. I was born with salt and pepper hair. It looks like highlights so it would be nice to have that option in various colors. I have 2 photos, the one on the left I dyed my hair a chestnut blond and my grays peek threw as highlights. You can see my natural color at the root. Photo on the right is my natural color really close up. I know I am not the only one with hair like this. I even have guy friends with salt and pepper hair.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• ToTheStarsToTheStars Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just a small request. Please please please make Lexi Hoult actually dateable! I so badly want to continue dating her after the Phantasm quests!
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I have a couple suggestions:
    1. Sparkle dye - the garment stays the same color but gets a glitter animation
    2. More businesses, houses, pets. Like you can do something with Waikiki it's just there empty after the vows renewal thing.
    3. Please make Feed Update popups optional, it gets pretty annoying to click ok on all of the messages.
    4. TB events should be 1 Black Box, 1 Gold box and 2 TB boxes like it was in old SYS weekday events, or even 1 TB box and one TB kollection (what happend to them btw?)
    I play on Android
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    2. More businesses, houses, pets. Like you can do something with Waikiki it's just there empty after the vows renewal thing.
    I love this idea :) maybe we could start a wedding business and get calls from a wedding planner npc  who will ask as to solve a problem that arose during someone's ceremony. the more problems we solve the better our pay will be at the end of the week.
  • juuliajuulia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    - A throwback event but with only eyes, lips & makeup from previous events/kollections
    - More eye makeups in the shop
    - Please please make Julio dateable!!
    - Fewer event points required to collect the prizes, it’s annoying how I never get the whole outfit. Same with show your style events.
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Change the way TS scores are calculated so everyone has a fair shot at winning 1st place!!, bc right now the TS feels like a reward for rich people who have money to pay for tickets and not the person who dressed the best.
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I wish they'd add blush to the beauty items, that'd be amazing. Just like we choose lipstick/eyeshadow.