Daily Holiday gift boxes - 2019!

Comments

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    My first and second palatte s afterThe update had winter items... not a single one since. :( 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There's something wrong with my holiday boxes if I'm not seeing any items at all. I have several things I haven't gotten, including items from previous years.
    Platform: Android

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @thenailaholic and @DelphineGarnier have you gals put in a support ticket or even address your issues with Kalinda so she can check for you 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    edited December 2019
    I guess I should since the complete lack of items doesn't seem right. @KalindaKing Is there something wrong with the holiday boxes that's causing me to see no items pop up at all? 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Sorry that's happening! It's probably bad luck because we tested the daily gift box. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Past two boxes!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Money and a partnership today but keeping the hope alive for tomorrow! There were 3 holiday items in my palette, I’m just not lucky😂
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @thenailaholic and @DelphineGarnier, just want to make sure you're not misunderstanding the boxes like I was at first... I thought our daily giftboxes would include items from the holiday gift boxes, but that's not the case.. the daily giftboxes had three new items from this year (the silver stole, the silver boys, and the black dress) and a few items from past years that are in page one of this thread.  To get the holiday giftbox items you have to pay the 55 stars open...
    If you were already aware, I'm sorry to bother you. I just didn't want you to fret if you had the same understanding as I did initially.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Only 3 items left to get! @KalindaKing do the daily holiday boxes end the day after Christmas? Or when the update ends? Thank you💕
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    This might seem cheesy but I just wanted to come on and say thank you Glu for making the algorithm of the Daily Holiday boxes so good 💕

Its my first year playing and I’ve managed to get 13/17 items so far!! 🎊 It’s really shown me that opening boxes can be fun and makes me excited to keep playing! 

I’ve had so much fun styling Christmas looks and I normally don’t even like Christmas that much so it’s helped get me in the spirit 😊❄️🎄
     It’s been super fun so THANK YOU 🙏🏻 🎁🎉

(Like I know for the most part I’m just catching up on old items but it’s what TB could be and a great way to help new players get some items!) 

I’ve just loved this experience 💗
    Only two items I am lacking now is the fur stole and the middle part hair. Got the other hair and the coat/cup combo today 
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I just have the antler hair, new black dress, and ice skates to get! I'm hoping for the ice skates today because those are one of my favorite items.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Yayy finally got everything! I won the cold breath yesterday and the silver boots today! 
    - Emmy
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I got the cold breath aura today! I’ve been chasing it since the start🥰
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Got the black dress today!! So excited 
    Just need the fur stole would have gotten it if I brought a box but tomorrow is another day 
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Is the star holiday boxes going to be up for the next kstar weekend?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Yes.. they will be up until January 1st, @Apricotjam
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    I just need the ice skates, the fur stole, and the silver boots! The daily boxes have been so much more fun with such a high chance of getting something useful. It's been a little bit frustrating because I only get the option to watch a video to open a second box roughly every other day, and the skates and boots were two of the items I wanted most from the beginning, but I'm hopeful that I'll get those 3 items by Christmas!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @KatWalker to watch a video to open another box you can either
    - close entirely your game and restart your phone
    change location before opening the giftbox icon

or

- not quit the giftbox screen
    and watch a video for energy (kash and kstar might work too, I don't know!)
    then close the energy window
    wait a few seconds and it should offer you to watch another video!
    Both methods worked for me!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @KatWalker all those things she mentioned have worked for me, especially watching a video for energy. To add to what @AguadeCoco recommended, this has helped me open the second daily box before: 

—minimizing the game to tile view (on iOS this is a quick double press of the home button); sometimes the video button pops up in tile view
    —restarting the app, then changing locations, going into a business and talking to an NPC
    —starting a task 

My second video wasn’t working last year during the time that we had the holiday boxes and it was so annoying, so I know how you feel! Hopefully one of these works for you!
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Thanks guys, I had no idea there was a way to fix that and I’ll definitely try all of those next time I’m having issues!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Let us know if it works @KatWalker, because we all need a win 😂 Good luck!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I caught them all!!
    I had those last 2 items in my palette yesterday too but missed both of them, and today, right after the game came back, I tapped without even thinking and they were both the boxes I picked!
    This is my first KKH Kristmas so it was really fun to collect everything! Someone else mentioned it but the algorithm on these boxes were great! I didn’t win every time but all my palettes had good things and I felt like I really had a chance!

I am always very negative on this forum and complaining about all the issues, so I wanted to at least acknowledge the good stuff too!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I finally got the cold breath aura! I have all of the items now ❤️ I hope we have gift boxes like this for another holiday!

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    I got the lips with a beauty mark when I opened another box. Any chance I could get the option of using it without the beauty mark?

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    got this dress today which i really wanted  🥰
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Finally i got the skirt. Yesterday i got either a partnership or a dye (don’t remember) and I was worried that i will never get it, but today was my lucky day. So now i have all of the 17 items. Yay!

I wish you Good luck, dolls, the boxes will be till January 1st.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.