🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Thank you Glu! Nothing interesting for me this week so I can have a well-deserved relaxing weekend. Didn't play for TB Box this week and was feeling so calm and relaxed. Good luck to those playing this weekend. Don’t stress. 
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Not such a fan of these earnables or the TS hair but the dress is kinda cute!! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Earnables are a little meh for me although I don't completely hate them.

The TS dress is cute and I want to see the hair on my doll. Hopefully I hate it so I won't stress about ticket buyers
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Earnables are meh but I kinda like TS prizes. Wish they were swapped.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Maybe I'll play for the free diamonds but mostly I'm looking forward to sitting this one out.
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

So today I got this cute necklace in my 2nd box and I also opened a Christmas box and got these red boots. I wanted to make a look around them that would be appropriate for the next SYS theme so I decided to dye this little bodycon dress and I’m OBSESSED!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I’m not excited about the earnables but I love the TS dress and I like the hair
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Not really a big fan of the sweater dress, I was expecting a little more holiday theme outfit. I really like the earnable boots though. The TS dress is really cute, hopefully I can win it. The TS hair is cute but I can't afford it 💀
    - Emmy
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I’m crazy about all your festive looks with that cute hat!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really like the items! Was hoping for more Christmassy outfits but these are cute!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Was looking for maybe some type of Christmas festive type outfit...definitely a hard pass for me. Although the pearl dress might work with the pearl hairstyle from a previous SYS. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love that party hat hair! I'll finally reach 15 diamonds again this week so I'm looking forward to buying a handheld but I'm not sure which one I should buy
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Which ones are you considering @dpeters? I personally love the versatility of the pink drink 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Of course the pretty dress with pearls is trendsetters
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    i was looking forward to more sparkly festive looks... but it's ok, maybe for new years? lol

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
    @Rikk yes! The pink drink is one of my favorites or I was also thinking about getting the cupcake (because my birthday is next month and I want to have it by then :sweat_smile:) or the champagne bottle...
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters the cupcake is a great idea! It’s so cute too 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Love the earnables. The past two weeks I would have come in first but was hundreds of points behind a ticket buyer or 2, so I can see how that’s going to go. I also was looking forward to some glam sparkles for the holiday, but maybe next week for new year? I need to quit getting my hopes up about special items after the whole Kimversary (or birthday) flip flop high heel fiasco. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @Rikk yes, I love the cupcake! Hopefully I'll be lucky to find it in the voting booth
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Love the earnables. The past two weeks I would have come in first but was hundreds of points behind a ticket buyer or 2, so I can see how that’s going to go. I also was looking forward to some glam sparkles for the holiday, but maybe next week for new year? I need to quit getting my hopes up about special items after the whole Kimversary (or birthday) flip flop high heel fiasco. 
    Lol I had just started really getting into KKH around this time so I had no clue what the significance of the kimversary was, but I remember scoring JUST enough event points to get those flip flop heels. I had almost no shoes beyond ugly basics and had to use them for every single SYS. I cringed every time I put them on my doll 😂😂😂
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Hoping for better items this weekend event 🙏💕
    edit: I actually like the boots 💗
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    The  whole event to me is...meh.
    Still, it means I will have more time to crack on with prep for Christmas Day...someone tell me I'm not insane for hosting 16 people at my house...please, someone, just tell me it is going to be ok...

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I hope it’ll be a house party where outfits like this will score well. It’s disappointing that the sparkle dress is not earnable. We have had terrible earnables for SYS during this update. 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I actually really like the TS hair, it reminds me of how I used to wear my hair all the time when I was at uni. I think the dresses are fine, would have liked the boots if they weren’t half-half.

I wanna try for the hair even though I’ve never won before but I see people on here win every week presumably without buying tickets so maybe there is hope? 😊
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

And the saga continues 
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!