🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I can’t believe I was this lucky again with the kstars😍
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I've been lucky too 

Android
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Whats happening with the videoes again??? Now I can only watch ONE and I get freakin energy?!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I got 2 stars lol
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Last time Simon called us with these Kstars boxes i got 1.... This time i got a wooping 2!!!
    Im sooo lucky 💁💁💁💁
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah, I like Kalinda's gifts better. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i lost all my dyes!!!!!!!! i closed the app and restarted my game and it’s still not there 😭 i have unused champagne and opal dye 😭😭😭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Simon hates me! I got one lousy kstar lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @StevieCurry Sometimes your dye can temporarily disappear if you have poor internet connection. Try again later. It should come back!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We are aware that some videos are giving energy rewards and that some clothes may be missing from your husband's wardrobe. We're looking into it. Our studio will be closed next week, so I may not have more news for you until early next year. Thanks for your patience!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    me coming back just to try and force-trick GLU to stop being grinches and give @AliBryant her green D&G dress because she deserves it:
    Baby Yoda GIF - Baby Yoda Theforce GIFs

I’m all for giving people what they suggested, but it would have to be done for everyone, every week. If an item people suggested is in a GB, kollection, etc. they would have to be given it. I hope glu will implement this, but sadly I don’t think they will!
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Simon hates me! I got one lousy kstar lol
    I got 1 star too 😣 He must hate us! I mean, that’s exactly how much we get from Willow when she appears on the Real Run In 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Why the darker Green Hair Color has changed into this 🤔
    KKH IOS Player
    We're aware of this hair glitch and I'll post when I have news! Sorry it looks weird right now
    #VIPKalinda
    The green hair has been fixed! Fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app first. If you were wearing the green hair, change your hair color to a random color and then back to green. If you were not wearing the green hair color, then you don't need to do anything and it will automatically look as designed.
    #VIPKalinda
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I had a good feeling so I opened a xmas box and found this beautiful dress!!

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    It’s been a lucky week for me can’t wait for this weekends event!! Good luck dolls😘
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @KalindaKing  So more than 2 weeks without working videos, just before a VIP weekend.
    You’re finishing the year on a high note, Glu.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    I’m excited for the last three Kristmas gifts. I hope we get an item tonight, opal dye tomorrow and maybe one more item for the last day! 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’m excited for the last three Kristmas gifts. I hope we get an item tonight, opal dye tomorrow and maybe one more item for the last day! 
    We got orange dyes😍😍😍😍 Adding them to my collection of untouched O R A N G E dyes
    jhabs said:
    We got orange dyes😍😍😍😍 Adding them to my collection of untouched O R A N G E dyes
    @ellyelephant I’m so irritated I wish I could disagree with my own post. I feel stupid for being so optimistic lol 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm excited for the sunset orange dye lol, I like ran here metaphorically to post about it😂😂

I'm expecting we will get opal dye last since its such a coveted prize atm. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Nvm figured it out
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Our bb Cassio came through with the opal dye!