KKH Crashing?

grahamgrahamgrahamgrahamgrahamgraham Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I can't get into the game, it just keeps switching me back to my home screen. I have 4 different 3 hour events going on right now! I have game centre which welcomes me everytime and sometimes I connect to facebook - should I uninstall and reinstall?
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m sorry you are having this problem.  I am told that you should not uninstall and reinstalll unless recommended by Glu.  Are you still having this issue? Some little patch updates have been made, go to the App Store and maje sure you have the latest one.  
    If you have your ID number you can contact support via website.....go here  and hit Contact Us button from any page there.  That link should take you to the troubleshooting page,and if that doesn’t help, send the suppirtticket. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • chessionchession Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey is anyone else having the same issue?
    it won’t even let me load the game :(
  • originalasteeleoriginalasteele Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Me too! Shows the logo, says loading, turns black and crashes! I’ve tried all the normal troubleshooting off/on everything etc and nothing’s worked :(
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    lol came to the forum to see if everyone else was experiencing this and i can see that i'm not alone. i was voting on outfits and then it just closed on me 😢 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited December 2019

It says :"Kardashian keeps on stopping" .... I thought I was the only one😓
  • chessionchession Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That makes me feel better, not just me! Must be a wider issue with the game
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Mine keeps crashing too since half an hour now 
    Android Player KKH
  • Turner74Turner74 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Mine is crashing also. I was playing the game before 10am. I went back on it at after 10am probably around 10.03am and it just keeps crashing 😕😭
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Mine keeps crashing too. It was fine 1 hour ago but now I cant open the game :(
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I just started a mission for the new event and now I can't finish it :neutral:
    Android Player KKH
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm so relieved it's not just my game that is crashing. This is the first time I have ever had issues with it. I restarted my phone, forced the app to stop in Settings and then reopened it but nothing is working.
  • spaz1990spaz1990 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine has crashed as well 😬
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Mine too. 😕
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I hope this issue gets fixed soon because I have nearly two SYS looks I need to submit soon.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Mines too. Please fix soon 🥺☹️☹️☹️
  • lenaF28lenaF28 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Escribe tu mensajeHi, my game doesn't load, the screen closes please help, I don't know what happened or how to fix it and I'm not hacked
  • Totallytracey2019Totallytracey2019 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Glad it's not just my game crashing 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @lenaF28 hey, everyone has the same problem as you. We're waiting for it to get fixed, there's nothing we can do about it. 😊
    @TheBolaOh ok, just when I get up it still worked and now that I was going to play for a while I didn't load but well if it's a technical problem less bad
  • marinkamarinka Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine is crashing also it’s too bad the show your style even is on and I can’t load the game I’m probably 20th place now  :(
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My game is crashing I can’t even get past the loading screen! Never had this before! Any solutions from you guys? 
  • FranHopeFranHope Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mine won’t load either does anyone know how long till it’s fixed? I’ve just brought some stuff on it aswell! Xx
    If just today, I have thrown 4 tickets I don't know what position I will be in. Hopefully they will solve it soon 😭😭😭
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I suspect we won't get a fix for quite a few hours because it is still early morning in the US. I hope we do get it fixed though before Xmas. I'm not too bothered about being behind in the SYS because this week's prizes aren't great but I don't want to be behind in the weekend event.
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I'm having issues as well, loading screen and all 😥 Pray to the glue gods for a quick fix - I reeeeally don't want to spend Sunday desperately trying to get that hair 😭
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • iamred1994iamred1994 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It’s happen to me right now. Just suddenly when I open it it keeps crashing down. I played an hour ago and when I get back I can’t open it now. I updated it last time and not this moment.
  • 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Same here  :'(
  • PeachieBaePeachieBae Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Kinda relieved that I wasn’t the only one
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    does anyone having crashing right now? I can’t even open the app 😫
    iOS player 

• trishsmithtrishsmith Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game won’t open! I played it less then two hours ago! I think it’s to do with the weekend event!