⭐🎅KK:H Weekend Event - 12/20/19 HoHoHo it's a 5⭐ Professional Holiday Event!🎄

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks to the 2 desagrees.... I got ice blue dye on my GB....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I hope we will receive generous compensation for this. I would suggest 20 kstars and at least 1 SYS ticket. This is frustrating! 
    I don’t think 20 stars is enough. Some of us started the weekend gig which will not be completed so we miss out of event points and ruin our streaks. I had two looks submitted 10 minutes before the game shut down, if they can’t get any votes I’ll be out of two times votes. 20 stars and one ticket will do nothing to calm me down for this. I’ve been playing for 5 years and this is starting to feel like a last straw to me. 
    You’re right, 50kstars and at least 3 SYS tickets and a “reset” for anyone who started the weekend event gig (if that’s possible) 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I just said 20 stars bc that’s what they gave iOS players last time the app was down. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    It's like the big holiday events in this game are cursed this year. I've kinda reached my limit.
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I'm curious... What is your favourite item from the event?🎅🎄
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    It still doesn't want to open is anyone else like me?😥
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    If the game doesn’t fix soon I’m gonna miss my tickets 😭😭 @eggsandbananas
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    ok i already missed a ticket bc of this and ill probably cant finish the event and i want the hair so bad. ://///
    uh hi
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    40 minutes till my sys ticket comes and I didn’t submit something at 3:00 am so my timer will be stopped and it will ruin my schedule😡 we should get event points too because Its wasting our event time.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i wont be surprised i opened the app once its working again and i need to restore my account and then it turns out i lost my progress in sys and the weekend event....
    uh hi
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    simoon said:
    i wont be surprised i opened the app once its working again and i need to restore my account and then it turns out i lost my progress in sys and the weekend event....
    noooo thats a scary thought 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i think one more sys ticket 20 kstars and restart the event would be reasonalble.. i'm being positive
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    jhabs said:
    jhabs said:
    I hope we will receive generous compensation for this. I would suggest 20 kstars and at least 1 SYS ticket. This is frustrating! 
    I don’t think 20 stars is enough. Some of us started the weekend gig which will not be completed so we miss out of event points and ruin our streaks. I had two looks submitted 10 minutes before the game shut down, if they can’t get any votes I’ll be out of two times votes. 20 stars and one ticket will do nothing to calm me down for this. I’ve been playing for 5 years and this is starting to feel like a last straw to me. 
    You’re right, 50kstars and at least 3 SYS tickets and a “reset” for anyone who started the weekend event gig (if that’s possible) 
    I raise you to include ALL SYS, TS, weekend event and GB items for everyone! Cause y'know, its Christmas ...🎄🎄😉
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I don’t know if I’m the only one that says not worried about the compensation — they always seem to compensate players when there have been outages for the game or SYS in the past 🙂 I’m confident that they’ll take care of us once the game’s back up so no one has to miss out because of this
    I think if they had a problem that needed to stop the game so it could be fixed they should've picked some other weekdays NOT THE WEEKEND because i think most of us play on event days
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I think the compensation should be really generous, it’s Christmas, though! Many of us have lost or will lost a ticket because of this issue, the problems with started gigs etc.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @rikk most times we only got compensated after begging for one... I mean, it’s still Glu 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I think if they had a problem that needed to stop the game so it could be fixed they should've picked some other weekdays NOT THE WEEKEND because i think most of us play on event days
    As in weekends we have to get event points/ SYS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I think this was probably unforeseen. My bf is a software developper and he says this happens in the app world. Some times a code just conflicts with another and messes up the entire thing. They might not know what’s causing the crash so they have to investigate and assess before they can fix it.

It’s really unfortunate it happened today of all days. I had waken up to submit my 3am ticket, clicked to submit and it crashed so now I have no idea if it submitted at all or if its in limbo, or worse if I lost the ticket. Hopefully Glu will be fair and restore our lost tickets at the very least... some event points would be nice as well.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    @rikk most times we only got compensated after begging for one... I mean, it’s still Glu 😅
    Ah ok, well just to be safe, I’ll emphasize to them that I do want compensation please, Glu haha 😂 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I don't think this was on purpose @Yassminxkkw

If they give everyone an extra sys ticket, wouldn't that still mess up who's got how many tickets? Like if someones already submitted 4 tickets, and someone else has submitted 3, then the former has an extra ticket and SYS groups can have ppl with 15 tickets vs 14 tickets. That's not OK. Does that make sense? I know I've only submitted 3 tickets. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    LinaKK said:
    I think this was probably unforeseen. My bf is a software developper and he says this happens in the app world. Some times a code just conflicts with another and messes up the entire thing. They might not know what’s causing the crash so they have to investigate and assess before they can fix it.

It’s really unfortunate it happened today of all days. I had waken up to submit my 3am ticket, clicked to submit and it crashed so now I have no idea if it submitted at all or if its in limbo, or worse if I lost the ticket. Hopefully Glu will be fair and restore our lost tickets at the very least... some event points would be nice as well.
    I just saw a comment earlier that said they closed the app to fix a problem which is the energy videos and that some clothes disappear from our bf closet, so i don't really think it's about the code.. or maybe i misunderstood the situation idk
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I just woke up to find my game not working so I immediately got on here to see utter panic has descended lol. Guess I’m going back to bed for a bit!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I just got a notification that I have a ticket ready lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt