🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    So I forgot SYS started yesterday, so I was going to start the event today early.  (I remembered right as I was going to bed, so I was just going to wait till morning).  Guess the universe had other plans.  I’ve missed so many tickets now.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    My game is crashing I thpught it was my device memory and I delete almost all the apps 😪 Then I come here and everyone else game is crashing too.
    I’m gonna lose a ticket so I hope we get rewarded when they fix this
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I was able to submit my third ticket early this morning but I have one ticket now and another due in a couple of hours.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @KalindaKing are the team aware of the issue?
    ~ iOS player ~
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m going to lose a ticket from this crash 😭 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Suri_Madden Glu has been advised and they expect a short delay of a few hours.  It’s still early, but they were notified quickly.  And they appreciate our patience. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Everyone will..
    @kokokokonut thank you 💜 I haven’t seen the other thread before posting the question 😅 fingers crossed they can fix it easily 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    This is so annoying. I’ve just woke up and rushed to submit my looks cos I know my timer has stopped plus I haven’t even started the weekend event yet 🤬 and it’s crashing! 

This is crazy, it’s been crashing since last night and like others I assumed it was my memory. Surely it should’ve been sorted by now..
    evilhag said:
    Everyone will..
    I mean my timer stopped hours ago because I started late. So I lost an entire look. Also I know everyone will lose a ticket, doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to voice my own frustrations? 
    Bonus star for parties!
    evilhag said:
    Everyone will..
    I don’t think that everyone will, unless it takes Glu 5hs more to fix the issue.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    It’s still not fixed! This is wild! I had a few free hours today to play but now I won’t be able to check until later tonight so hope it’s fixed by then. Not sure what glu can offer to fix it though as it’s like a day gone for me as I’m in uk - I’ve lost tickets and event time and feel grumpy 😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I know they can't fix it any faster than they are doing. But I wish a decision would be made and told about what will happen with SYS free tickets. Normally Id have submitted mine and gone to bed by now. But if I go to sleep and they fix it in 2 hours, I'll miss a ticket. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Umm I have a question, I cant submit my tickets because the game keeps crashing, so time its going by and im losing time and the chance to put a look out there to get votes, so If the game doesn't get fixed soon are we gonna get extra tickets? More time? Or something? 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Game is fixed! Gonna go get me a 42 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Game is fixed! Gonna go get me a 42 
    I’m gunna get the first ever recorded 84 so that I can make up my lost look lol 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is all a bit much. Stressful SYS when people have a million things to do. Some need to travel to see family.
    And then this chaos. People lost tickets. I don't want to worry anymore about this week's items.
    The decent thing to do would be: give the items as a Kristmas gift. For once everybody would be happy.
    Way better than dye.
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-4 looks🎁

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I submitted my two tickets right before the crash and I was afraid due to no one being able to actually log in that my votes would tank. I got in the game as soon as it was back up but my looks has finished with 45 and 46 votes. Very peculiar 🧐
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited December 2019
    thankfully i didn't lose any tickets! just sent off my fourth look but here's my first three
    these days i purposefully send my first look 2-3 hours after the event starts because i usually score better and there's less TBs (my current lot has none so far)
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019

I really don’t know anymore what to do. This is the second week my looks have been absolutely tanktacular. I’m starting to think i just shouldn’t play SYS anymore, it gets depressing when you think it’s cause your doll is just ugly. 

I’ve also been a bit down on SYS lately anyway considering Glu doesn’t listen to us and I’m still waiting for a good answer on why my clone was used at the beginning of the event and the end. I’m not expecting votes in the 50s +, but am I losing votes to clones?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited December 2019
    So I basically lost two tickets because of the crash.... went from 2nd place to last. Thanks for that.

edit: okay not last. I’m sitting in 20th but I might as well be last.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check your game for a gift!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you so much Kalinda for those gifts! 🙏🏻💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Glu gave us some great gifts that I didn’t expect. The kstars, the event points, that awesome. doednt do anything for trendsetters, I just hope everyone else in my group lost a look too lol. 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thanks for the gifts! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First five looks. Grateful the total points for earnables has been lowered as I really like the dress 😃

I play on iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    How did u guys lose a ticket? Mine got delayed but the game wasn’t down for 12 hours, so I didn’t lose any tickets