⭐🎅KK:H Weekend Event - 12/20/19 HoHoHo it's a 5⭐ Professional Holiday Event!🎄

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Am I the only one worried about the daily gift box? I usually open the daily gift box around 5:30 a.m. every day, and since the crash, it’ll ruin the time I usually open the daily gift box. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt imo, the extra ticket is to finish the sys event, not to “have more tickets in my ts list than the others”. No one is forcing someone to use the ticket anyway, and as if some people dont already use more tickets than others... My doll only has 2 submitted looks, so no earnables for my doll then?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I don't know anything about coding and managing apps, but that's very unfortunate to have a bug happening during an event where the time is of the essence. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I woke up to my game crashing and I started freaking out, then I checked the forum and saw it's happening to everyone.

My SYS timer has stopped so I'm definitely not getting the earnables unless we get a compensation for the time the app was down. I really hope we do get some extra tickets like we did when the Android glitch happened early this year
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    😖
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @Yassminxkkw  Kalinda didn’t say they were going to close the app, she said Glu offices would be closed for the holidays and therefore that the issue with the videos and kloset might not be resolved before the beginning of next year.
    They didn’t plan for us to be locked out of the game, but it seems like these days every time a new event starts a new bug appears at the same time. The aforementioned issue of videos giving energy instead of k-stars started last weekend too. I guess they’re playing who-can-release-the-glitchiest-update and we’ve got a winner today!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay @Vats so happy to see you here on the forum!!
    I keep refreshing this page, hoping there will be a message 'it has been solved', but still nothing... 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I want to go back to bed but now I’m afraid I will miss the game going back up and I only have two looks submitted so far and my timer is definitely up lol.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I know @vats! I was so shocked to see new items for guys. I never though I would see that again! I really hope we get new clothes in the future too. Or maybe some female handhelds could be introduced for guy dolls since they’re already designed?

I’m also hoping that guy dolls get diamonds eventually, because there are so many items I’ve missed out on and have no way to purchase — they’re not in the wardrobe and were not included in the small BF throwback sale. I sigh wistfully every time I see a guy doll holding the wine glass in the voting booth...
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @Yassminxkkw  Kalinda didn’t say they were going to close the app, she said Glu offices would be closed for the holidays and therefore that the issue with the videos and kloset might not be resolved before the beginning of next year.
    They didn’t plan for us to be locked out of the game, but it seems like these days every time a new event starts a new bug appears at the same time. The aforementioned issue of videos giving energy instead of k-stars started last weekend too. I guess they’re playing who-can-release-the-glitchiest-update and we’ve got a winner today!
    Thank u for explaining!🦋
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey @LindaVB happy holidays girl! IKR?! I'm super OCD about the the time to open my daily gift boxes and watch the ads, my schedule will be super messed up for sometime until I get to return them to the proper time.😖😖😖

Preach that @Rikk ! I don't know why we don't get to see those new handhelds, auras, hair and eye colors added to male games, that would already satisfy my thirst for novelties!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Now I’ve lost two sys tickets. I have one to submit right away from overnight and then my 2nd is ready about two hours after that. I really hope we get those back. I don’t want to use my stash of tickets for something beyond our control. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    yezx said:
    @DoloresWyatt imo, the extra ticket is to finish the sys event, not to “have more tickets in my ts list than the others”. No one is forcing someone to use the ticket anyway, and as if some people dont already use more tickets than others... My doll only has 2 submitted looks, so no earnables for my doll then?
    I didn't say anything about the earnables. 

What my point was, is I don't think it's OK to be in a TS group where some people have 15 free tickets, and some have 14. Of course some people have more tickets from buying them. How is that relevant... So should Glu not do anything to make up for lost tickets because people can buy them? If in a TS group someone has 15 free tickets and others 14 free tickets, that's no problem because they can buy a ticket so they also have 15? That's ridiculous and not a solution. By that logic, yes your doll can have the earnables, you just have to buy tickets. 

Probably shouldn't even post this cus then they'll get ideas to make a half priced triple threat pack or something😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I was hoping by the time I finished work it’d all be fixed! 😭 my Christmas holidays are starting now (midnight Fri 20 / Sat 21) and I need my festive KKH hit! I need my daily boxes! I need to power through 600 points worth of reality shows! I need to pick a winner of a weekend box! I need to submit two looks! I need to vote on people’s holiday looks for the chance to win the elusive 3 K star prize!

I’m happy to see it’s being worked on though, thanks eggs! I’ll just be lurking here waiting for an update! Merry Christmas all, fingers crossed we all get back into the game soon 💕✨
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    There goes my timer. That just gives me motivation not to finish this SYS!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @DoloresWyatt Thats not what I’m saying? Its not like its even a fair event to begin with, thats what I meant. I dont mind everyone getting 1 ticket extra, that way people can at least have 14 tickets, just like a normal event. Most people need those 14 tickets to get all the earnables. Im not sure where i said Glu shouldnt compensate, since im explicitly asking for tickets lol 😅? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I woke up freaking out! I’m not glad this is happening, but I guess I’m glad it’s not just me? 😬 m

Good morning, everyone! 😅
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Ok so I’m obviously not the only one crashing. I checked for an update and everything just to make sure. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    maybe they’ll reduce the event points/votes needed to get the earnables this weekend? we can only hope 🥺
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @pilirositolam I think Glu just opened at 9am (1 hour ago) so hopefully it is soon!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RoselynnRoselynn Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Omg i was so ready for this, i have been saying my K-stars for a while now. But i am so sad that the game keeps crashing.

I am sure GLU will compensate this inconvenience. But let me give y’all one tip. Don’t restore your game over and over again, cause you might get blocked....

It just happened to my friend and she is devistated...

Merry Kristmas anyway... x
  • Turner74Turner74 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @pilirositolam I think Glu just opened at 9am (1 hour ago) so hopefully it is soon!
    I forget all the time we are ahead in time in the U.K. it’s 3.11pm here and it’s been down since 10am x
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Me waiting for the game to come back online...

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    It's almost 2am here and I'm scared that if i sleep then I'll miss it getting fixed and be even more behind in the weekend events 🙃
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Yeah don't reinstall. Just sit tight and we'll be up soon . :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I’ll be happy for K stars to use on the new Kollection ☺️
  • MrsJamesSteelMrsJamesSteel Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    katie_js said:
    Is anyone else’s game crashing? I get a couple seconds of the loading screen and then it boots me back to the home screen. My internet is fine and I’ve tried closing the app and turning off my phone. 
    Omg YES! I'm sorry, but am so glad it's not just me 😥