Options

Vanishing tickets during Show Your Style has yet to be resolved!

Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
edited December 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Someone needs to do something about this. It started on Thursday at 2 pm and has been happening all weekend. Every single time I try to submit a look the outfit does not submit. My internet connection is not an issue because I have played this game using mobile data and that is stronger than the wifi connection! I have sent in a ticket and they refuse to help. Why does this continue to happen?? I have lost about 5 tickets at this point. Just now as I type this I watched my ticket disappear before my eyes. I even tried to take a screenshot and the game took my ticket away. Something needs to be done about this!

This was taken just now. I have 1 ticket and this is being submitted

Then I tap submit and this happens

I bought a pack of 6 tickets and was only able to use 3 due to this glitch that has been affecting my game nonstop. 

Comments

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Since the team is not in the office on the weekends, you will probably have to wait until tomorrow... Send @kalindaking your game id and she can probably credit you your tickets so that you will have them for next weekend..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    SarahKKHSarahKKH Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Did they tell you that they couldn’t help? When this happened to me, I contacted glu support and they were happy to help. I didn’t even have screenshots for proof and I still got my ticket back (when the event was over though) 
    iOS player
  • Options
    Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I did not bother because each time I contact in game support I receive someone who is unhelpful. I had to remain glued to my phone with the game open so I could submit looks.