Hairstyles

2Next

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    They should add that hair for purchase at some point, everyone wants it! I didn't start playing until January so I feel your pain.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    So as we all know the community is OBSESSED with hair we always aim for it even if it's not our cup of tea. So there is a general suggestion thread and an outfit one so why not dedicate one for hair? (If you feel it is not needed I will delete this thread :) )

I made a few edits of things I would love to see especially more baby hair! All of these hairstyles were inspired by the Kardashians and their kids
    13282055_1773577672875776_1750169907_n.jpg?oh=0028021fec904466a88da748ca38d7cc&oe=574A377D
    13281768_1773577679542442_376450619_n.jpg?oh=c67ae5fff2f38bfed7b5cd0ac4dd8ef6&oe=574B4155
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    This is a wonderful thread annabelle. Thank you! I have been longing for this kind of thread ever since I've started editing my own hair and I love all of those hair you edited above! They're all so beautiful! I wanna have them! Now, I'm just gonna share some of my edits:
    idcg2s.jpg
    mcbyb8.jpg
    11w7q03.jpg
    8y5hc4.jpg

These are my creations. Please don't mind the 3rd one, I know it's so ugly lol ;) They're not based on the Kardashians/Jenners though. That's the only problem. But thanks again annabelle for this thread :)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    This is a wonderful thread annabelle. Thank you! I have been longing for this kind of thread ever since I've started editing my own hair and I love all of those hair you edited above! They're all so beautiful! I wanna have them! Now, I'm just gonna share some of my edits:

idcg2s.jpg
    mcbyb8.jpg
    11w7q03.jpg
    8y5hc4.jpg

These are my creations. Please don't mind the 3rd one, I know it's so ugly lol ;) Thanks again annabelle for this thread :)

Ohmigod, a faerie! I have a big, heavy coffee table book about faeries that was published! I must have this faerie, Fin, she's beautiful!
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ohmigod, a faerie! I have a big, heavy coffee table book about faeries that was published! I must have this faerie, Fin, she's beautiful!

OMG, but isabeau, that fairy is my doll. You can't have my doll. I love my doll! I play with it everyday! Dress it up! And do everything normal girls do with dolls! You have your own doll! You just can't take mine. She's special ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    OMG, but isabeau, that fairy is my doll. You can't have my doll. I love my doll! I play with it everyday! Dress it up! And do everything normal girls do with dolls! You have your own doll! You just can't take mine. She's special ;)

But my doll doesn't have wings.:( Or pale pink hair.:( She has the crown, but she can't be a faerie princess without all the special things she needs. And your doll's crown isn't just gold, it's pink and gold.:( Humpf. I suppose there's nothing to do but for my doll and me to send you and your doll some honey and whiskey; pretty, sparkly things, and maybe some ribbons and garland for her to plait through her beautiful candy floss hair. Sigh. I don't know if I can ever get over this.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I loved what you did with the baby girl hair Annabelle!

I wish we had more hair options for the babies, I would die to have pigtails with half hair down and bangs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • annabelle.kkhannabelle.kkh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I loved what you did with the baby girl hair Annabelle!

I wish we had more hair options for the babies, I would die to have pigtails with half hair down and bangs!

That is such a cute idea! I hope Glu sees this thread when they need ideas for baby stuff lol
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    I was just thinking about this kinda stuff before seeing this thread! Half an hour later I am now aware that my ideas didn't really translate that well. But I blame my drawings, not the hairstyles. :p Rough stuff cause I am wayyy too lazy to copy the in-game style.

tumblr_o7v3ofKrx41s4u9nqo3_400.pngtumblr_o7v3ofKrx41s4u9nqo4_400.png
    tumblr_o7v3ofKrx41s4u9nqo1_400.pngtumblr_o7v3ofKrx41s4u9nqo2_400.png

1. The loops look kinda off, but I love that kind of look for loose buns.
    2. Smooth bangs, curly in the back!
    3. I was going for a side bun on this one, with the braids wrapping around.
    4. I'd just really like to see some more sidecuts/undercuts and shaved stuff, but I get that it doesn't quite fit the style of the game.

I don't really have an overview of the existing hairstyles though, so I'm not even sure what kind of stuff is out there!

I also really like the ones in the first post, especially the top middle one and the one on the right! And then the second and third from isabeau are also lovely. I'm really hoping to see more in this thread. :> I feel like there's way more I'd like to see, but of course it won't come to me right now!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I figured there was already a hair suggestion thread and there is one.

Minela wrote: »
    As much as I love these hairstyles, I do not use them as much as I would like to only because they do not fit many outfits. Is it possible to get these hairstyles without the hair accesorries?
    I think the hairstyle with the bunny ears will be added with the baby update (seen here: https://twitter.com/KimKHollywood/status/603641916421472256) and even though I love the hairstyles with the gold headpiece and the white bow I would love to have them without those accessories. Do any of you agree? And what kind of hairstyles would you like to see in the future? You can post Kardashian/Jenner pictures for inspiration :)

1584lye.jpg
    2dj562o.jpg

The Little Red Riding Hood hairstyle from 2014 needs to be released without the hood. Along with the Huntsman movie hairstyle that Kim gifted during update 4.9.0. Both in the wardrobe for purchase. However, knowing the development team they'll probably release something stupid like those toddler inspired pigtails or whatever that garbage was from Kendall & Kylie.

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I figured there was already a hair suggestion thread and there is one.

The Little Red Riding Hood hairstyle from 2014 needs to be released without the hood. Along with the Huntsman movie hairstyle that Kim gifted during update 4.9.0. Both in the wardrobe for purchase. However, knowing the development team they'll probably release something stupid like those toddler inspired pigtails or whatever that garbage was from Kendall & Kylie.

Would REALLY like to have all of these hairstyles without the accessories! What a great idea!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Divs wrote: »
    A little Event Spoiler for y'all :)

3AXwNxZ.png?1

I wish they would give us the bun but for purchase and not in a gift box.
    22ymWnl.jpg

This will probably be given to Kim but this hair could be an ombre similar to the one here or done similar to the VIP style with dark roots here.

1SSO12D.jpg

This one could be with dark brown highlights or an ombre.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Siiighh I missed such good hair T__T why didn't I start playing earlier whhyy?
    This as an ombre style

vIfkweP.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks Hoodstar9 for posting the link to the earlier thread. In this case, it was a good idea to merge, now all the hairstyle suggestions are together. Happy Monday players. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay, they need to start releasing ALL of these hairs without all of the junk on them AND they should be for purchase in the wardrobe AND/OR earnable during weekend events.

bZFEHbe.jpg

GZIQYvb.jpg

QsoJdoU.jpg

This looks absolutely stupid on my KKH sim however, I would like to see that hair released as an ombre hairstyle like 1 and 2 AND as a one color hair. Hopefully, in the October or November update, there will be some sort of hair-overhaul. Then again probably not.
    2010 Hairstyles. As for the blonde, if (and hopefully) added then it needs to look exactly as shown.

HPKq1ms.jpg

OFmaTfY.jpg

tiElWq5.jpg
    Audrina Patridge

tTgJboK.jpg

fNPtufL.jpg

najDOYs.jpg

lO8YXIB.jpg
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Kim Kardashian is so gorgeous