🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @jhabs #europeanlife, it depends on when you started the event 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing and Glu for the lowered earnable SYS points, event points, and kstars, they're all appreciated!

I got lucky and didn't lose a ticket. I still think this is a really unfair situation for the people who have lost a ticket and now are at a disadvantage in TS. Sure they can get the SYS earnables, but its clear that many people aren't fans of the earnables anyway. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I absolutely hate the earnable items this week. Its just not my something I find pretty. I started the event late again, hoping to get some TS prizes. The dress and the hair is cute. And of course some opal dye would be nice.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @yezx educated my dumb American azz via pm so now I understand how people lost a ticket! I wish glu would compensate those who lost tickets, doesn’t seem right! 
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I really don’t know anymore what to do. This is the second week my looks have been absolutely tanktacular. I’m starting to think i just shouldn’t play SYS anymore, it gets depressing when you think it’s cause your doll is just ugly. 

Agreed I am ata complete lost. 

Thank you so much for the consolation prizes. Obviously technical difficulties happen, oodles of thanks!!! 

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Reducing the number of points for last prize does nothing for trendsetters 💁🏻‍♀️ So if someone lost a ticket while others didn’t there go all their chances. Just pointing that out. 

100% Agree. I appreciate Glu lowered the required points for the main SYS but it’s still a disadvantage for ppl who missed a ticket caused by the tech issue. Most ppl were still able to submit a ticket before the game crash occurred but for me, I had a ticket unused because it was my bed time and when I woke up I couldn’t open my game. I had to submit a look before 9 am EST to prevent a ticket lost but the game wasn’t fixed until after 10am. So I have one less look than everyone else who didn’t miss a ticket on my TS. 😢 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited December 2019
    jhabs said:
    How did u guys lose a ticket? Mine got delayed but the game wasn’t down for 12 hours, so I didn’t lose any tickets
    It’s like @AngelineJ said, I started 3 hours late. I didn’t play my ticket at 12:00 because I was asleep, so my second ticket came in at 6:00am. So I needed to play a ticket before 9:00 to not lose my look, but I couldn’t. 

Edit: ope just saw you learned this via PM. My bad!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Looks 1-5. I’m satisfied with my votes and I’m 1st on TS (no TB’s YET, don’t want to get my hopes up 😐) but so far so good 💫
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I really don’t know anymore what to do. This is the second week my looks have been absolutely tanktacular. I’m starting to think i just shouldn’t play SYS anymore, it gets depressing when you think it’s cause your doll is just ugly. 

I’ve also been a bit down on SYS lately anyway considering Glu doesn’t listen to us and I’m still waiting for a good answer on why my clone was used at the beginning of the event and the end. I’m not expecting votes in the 50s +, but am I losing votes to clones?

I think quite a few of us are getting low votes. These are my lowest ever and they happened since we are back from the technical issues . i don't think they were that bad but obviously other did. luckily i only like the boots. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just got the boots! I’m actually wearing a similar outfit because it’s quite cold around this days 🥶 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • zeekayyzeekayy Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hello dolls. I actually started a thread on this issue but got no response so thought I might ask here because this is usually the most active thread.
    So actually, I have been trying to start my restored game in a new device but it is not working. My game has been found, but when I click on restore and confirm, nothing happens and it just goes back to this screen:

Aaand the cycle continues.
    I would really really appreciate it if someone who has restored their game before could help me, or if it is a technical issue then maybe @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas help me please? I'm desperate for help right now because I wasn't able to play last weekend's events too and don't want to miss out on this weekend's items and especially the gifts. Please and thankyou!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @zeekayy Did you try tapping on I've Played Before and then following the steps? If that didn't work, do you have your old ID saved?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I really appreciate all the gifts and I'm happy votes were lowered but I agree with some dolls about TS, I lost a ticket and I guess some dolls in my group didn't because they submitted every ticket on time so now I'm at a disadvantage and that takes away my odds at getting the dress :disappointed:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @zeekayy Did you try tapping on I've Played Before and then following the steps? If that didn't work, do you have your old ID saved?
    Yes, I followed all the instructions and it did find my recent saved game, here is a screenshot:

Unfortunately, I do not have my game ID saved. I don't have my old game uninstalled so I would've gotten it from there but that mobile phone is not working anymore so I can't get it too :(
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    Reducing the number of points for last prize does nothing for trendsetters 💁🏻‍♀️ So if someone lost a ticket while others didn’t there go all their chances. Just pointing that out. 

100% Agree. I appreciate Glu lowered the required points for the main SYS but it’s still a disadvantage for ppl who missed a ticket caused by the tech issue. Most ppl were still able to submit a ticket before the game crash occurred but for me, I had a ticket unused because it was my bed time and when I woke up I couldn’t open my game. I had to submit a look before 9 am EST to prevent a ticket lost but the game wasn’t fixed until after 10am. So I have one less look than everyone else who didn’t miss a ticket on my TS. 😢 

Exactly the point I was trying to make. I lucked out because I opened the game 20 minutes before the crash otherwise I’d be minus one ticket. And 20 stars would do nothing to console me, personally. 
    @zeekayy how much free space do you have on your device?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I’ve also been a bit down on SYS lately anyway considering Glu doesn’t listen to us and I’m still waiting for a good answer on why my clone was used at the beginning of the event and the end. I’m not expecting votes in the 50s +, but am I losing votes to clones?
    By the way , your doll is very pretty, she makes me think instantly of this gorgeous Brazilian actress, Marina Ruy Barbosa and her fiery red hair.

@zeekayy how much free space do you have on your device?

@KalindaKing
    I'm sorry this is inside the quote box but I don't really know how to work this forum.
    Well, I have exactly 8.34 GB free in my phone.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t know if you’re on the forum but oh daaaamn! 😍

Btw I missed a ticket too - so unfair ☹️
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    AngelineJ said:

This is exactly what happened to me :cry:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @zeekayy Have you ever contacted Glu Support before? If you have, please send me a PM with your name and email address so perhaps I can try to find your ID and help you. If not, then I don't think there's anything I can do
    #VIPKalinda
    @zeekayy Have you ever contacted Glu Support before? If you have, please send me a PM with your name and email address so perhaps I can try to find your ID and help you. If not, then I don't think there's anything I can do
    Fortunately, I have. I even contacted them for this issue but got no response except for asking for my name and email. I'll be sending those to you right now, thankyou! 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    This SYS is not for me apparently...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I missed a ticket as well. I was first before.
    Lowering only SYS points is a huge disappointment. I can forget about the T$ prizes now.

Android
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    look 4 & 5! the antlers are quite polarizing but they seem to be working.
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I found and voted for @TrashleyKKH 💚

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i started very late last week and still get the last prize and had no tb so i got first place too so I decided to start late this week too but I got two tb ☹. Anyway I'm happy I can finally use the reindeer hair I used it on my first look too and got 47 points
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

Technically she is dressed for a holiday lol.. just not the right one!