Crashing

2Next

Comments

• Sunnydaysd1Sunnydaysd1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here Florida. Android
  • JvanDB1JvanDB1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    AHHHH SO ANNOYING. It stopped working as soon as I started that timed task from Simon 

ios/china
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I have the same issue and I'm using an Android device. It crashes as soon as I try to open the game. Too bad because of the Sys-event 😔
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Mine is not starting either. I tried restarting my phone and other things until I decided to come here to the forum to find out what was happening. I’m glad I’m not the only one. But still kinda sucks...
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I was working on multiple tasks, and I’ve probably lost 2 SYS tickets 
    #BeyondAnnoyed!
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • teresajorgeteresajorge Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here 🙃
  • Drea_ANDrea_AN Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    webra said:
    Edit: All - Glu knows About this issue. They are looking into it.
    I hope they would give something(like extra tickets) bc we can't do the sys! 
  • adamjwolffeadamjwolffe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    :D I’m just glad it’s not me, because I was gonna go crazy if it was just me. Though it sucks for all of us, not just myself. Luckily, I wasn’t in the middle of anything when it happened. Just wanted to collect my 12 days of Christmas thing today. 
  • pwells614pwells614 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Oh man! Okay so it’s not just me. I tried everything as well and it won’t even open. 😭 can’t wait for it to be fixed. 
  • LavishLavish Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can we get some extra K stars for our aggravation? 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    iOs on an iPhone 6s, happening to me too and I just came to the forum to post about it, glad it’s not my phone
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Is glu aware of this? No idea what to do
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    suziq24 said:
    Is glu aware of this? No idea what to do
    Yes. We just have to wait it out until they fix it. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Glu is aware of the issue and expect a fix within the next few hours.   Sorry for the inconvenience.  Glu appreciates your patience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This is the worst weekend to have a major delay.  The weekend before Christmas is notoriously jam packed with last minute shopping, wrapping, holiday parties, etc.  
    Even before the delay i was already concerned that I wouldn’t be able to reach the final earnable prize on both my games (and this is the first set of earnables that my male game has had in MONTHS). 
    I hope Glu will do something to make up for the missed time. Perhaps reduce the event Points for the weekend event?  And/or provide a few free tickets for SYS?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    I even tried deletind and downloading it again .... I’m in the middle of doing a gig 😭😭😭
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. It's not actually unusual for the game to close on me sometimes when I try to open it, but usually when I try again, it opens normally. Luckily I wasn't in the middle of anything before this issue happened, but I wanted to submit outfits.
    Platform: Android

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Glad it's back up but kinda disappointing it happened in the first place- I had an 8 hour almost finished task lined up (started at 4am) to cash in on during my break at work after the weekend event had started :(
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's opening again but it would have been nice if I could have submitted outfits earlier.
    Platform: Android

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Mine is working again too now but it’s still frustrating that it happened for everyone who missed out on a SYS ticket (which can mean losing 3/4 of the clothes) or finishing gigs because of it.

Some dye or kstars would probably help me get over it 😳👉👈
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • amandasutton30amandasutton30 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Got mine fixed but I got ONE STAR on an even and I’m WAY behind now on the show your style contest.... glad it’s fixed but common....
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Did everyone get the apology k stars, weekend event points and they’re reducing the amount of points needed to get the final prize 👍🏼