Options

I need help

marieusemarieuse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Does anyone else have about 40 tasks to do? It annoys me, and I was wondering if you know how I can get rid of them? If I do them, I end up with getting several other tasks :/

Comments

• Options
    FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited December 2019
    That used to happen to me too, and I just wanted to finish them all because it doesn't let us have luxe goals and all that. Eventually they'll stop coming up. I started playing 3 months ago and now I just have 10 tasks.
    My advice is to avoid doing reality shows, focus on your storylines only and in a few weeks the number will start dropping. There's no way to skip these, you really gotta do them, I guess. I'd also advise you to buy a kash vehicle and the jet, because it's a great way to avoid spending kash and you'll be able to get energy way faster than before, which means ending your gigs faster as well.
    You could also start all your gigs and abandon them, and then wait for the time to run out, but you'd lose fans (lots of them).
    Nevertheless, it's up to you. Think of which of these options is better for you. Hope I was able to help 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    marieusemarieuse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thank you! I have a car and a jet, and usually fly to different countries to get energy. I have thought about the idea of just start several gigs and wait for the time to run out. I think I am going to do that to some of them, and do it reapetedly over time. Thank you for your tips, they really did help.