🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I don’t get why the 1st doll bought tickets, her looks are great. Also, the doll that’s last place had last weeks TS’ hair on, so I’m expecting some bidding at the end of the event. 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @LindaVB I live for your looks 😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm so ready for this SYS to be over! My looks are tanking, voting booth is so confusing and my items are locked

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kubraarslankubraarslan Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I tried comfy looks at first and fail, after that go with cocktail dresses and same result again. Lastly i pick gown and failed AGAIN. Could you please tell me what should i do, what you guys voted for?
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    judi said:

I’m shook! 

Wooow i never use that outfit cause i think its not very cute 🤣 i will give it a try with my next ticket
    I’m not obsessed with it either, but I thought it would suit the theme so I gave it a try and voila 🤩 Tell me how did it go! 💖
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Double star rewards are happening!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Looks 1-5. I’m satisfied with my votes and I’m 1st on TS (no TB’s YET, don’t want to get my hopes up 😐) but so far so good 💫

Looks 6-8. I haven’t been so lucky with votes in ages! I must’ve summoned the GluGods somehow 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤩

OMGGGGG 😭😭😭 I think this is the most votes I ever had! Thank you GluGods! 😅🤣
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Well...there was this warrior queen halloweeny dressed doll... i just saw a fairy...
    so this house party is a masquerade? 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It hurts to see the opal dye used on this neck thing😭

I can't understand why anyone would use a rare and hard to get dye on such a basic item. It looks like the pants also were dyed too. But to each their own 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I didn't even notice the pants 😩
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

... and on those pants.. :(
    Pretty sure there’s also a pair of earrings dyed too. I’m gonna guess it’s a new doll without a lot of items and she’s just dying things to make it through SYS? 
    Can someone please tell me what's the amount of votes needed for the last earnable with the reduction for this event? I know I read it somewhere but I can't find it
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    Can someone please tell me what's the amount of votes needed for the last earnable with the reduction for this event? I know I read it somewhere but I can't find it
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 1-10, just got the dress, it’s lovely! And you know what they say, if it ain’t broken don’t fix it 😂 featuring a picture of the ranking at the time when I was able to surpass the TBs in my group:)

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Spotted @mikaylachimo , the popular pick of course!
    Thank you for the vote!!! This got me only 40 but I didn’t expect it to do great lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Thank you @martina_kkh!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    jhabs said:

... and on those pants.. :(
    Pretty sure there’s also a pair of earrings dyed too. I’m gonna guess it’s a new doll without a lot of items and she’s just dying things to make it through SYS? 
    Or it’s someone with access to as much dye as they want, so they don’t care what they use it on… I regularly see dye jobs in the voting booth that make no sense at all.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99

I am not hating at all, I’m genuinely curious- this doll is first place in my TS. She keeps buying tickets, but she is putting out outfits like this. Why do people buy tickets when they’re submitting low scoring looks anyway? I have a 50 average, I can pass her in maybe 3 looks? It just seems like a huge waste of money. Or it’s not a real player at all, and is just a bot. It’s very suspicious to me. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Oh, and also, everything was going well in my group despite the fiasco of the beginning: it looked like we all lost a ticket because the points were balanced. But of course, a ticketbuyer had to show up and now I’m second. Different week, same story.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Totally forgot that they lower the points and was shooketh that I got the final earnable this early. Love it and it totally cute and cosy with @mikaylachimo ‘s Christmas hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Just saw this in the voting booth. Does anyone know if the guy dolls received this cute handheld drink (on the right) as a Kristmas gift? And if so, I’m sure the girl dolls would love to have one too!

• nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Lia888 said:
    Just saw this in the voting booth. Does anyone know if the guy dolls received this cute handheld drink (on the right) as a Kristmas gift? And if so, I’m sure the girl dolls would love to have one too!

nvm i misread your comment. how do you delete a comment lol
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
    edited December 2019
    Lia888 said:

Nvm see ali’s comment on the next page lol