🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

@stacy9491 I submitted the pie for you just now!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kubraarslankubraarslan Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This user that i lined her name with red pen, had 540 votes for ours. I suppose she submitted this look , people voted and it finished cause the number was still all that ours. And after 2 ours later i saw that she become first on the list with 580 votes with exact same look. She gain 40 more votes by doing nothing. How can this even possible?
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    @kubraarslan She probably submitted 2 looks at the same time. TS board only shows the last look. That happened in my TS a couple of times too
    I play on Android
  • kubraarslankubraarslan Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    okay now that makes sense , thank you
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2019
    My looks 9-12:

I’ve been no 1 since the start but I know a ticketbuyer is lurking in the shadows...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Spotted @kokokokonut

And @Fairytale

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @Basak looking now!!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Highest and lowest! I’ve been pretty consistent in the upper 40s overall, with 2 looks left to submit.  I’m in 2nd, 6 points behind our only TB. I have a feeling she might submit a ton at the end though so not holding out hope.
    @Basak how did you look score? I’m still looking. 
     @stacy9491 I got 45 votes from that look.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @Basak did I miss it then?
    @stacy9491 Guess so....

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    @Basak crap. I thought it was one hour after submitting is when you find an outfit. I appreciate your help!! Thank you so much! 💜
    @stacy9491 Your welcome, I hope you can find it soon! 🙏🏻💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++

Every. Effing. Week. 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Can I say how relaxed I feel with the lower final earnable score? Glu should put some serious consideration into lowering it to if not 455 at least maybe 500 votes for the final earnable. Then even if you didn’t score well for 1-2 looks it still should be possible to finish the event. 

Now back to a Christmas dilemma back home whether we should do a roast turkey or two smaller chickens. 
    I vote turkey! 
    Guyyyys I finally have 25 diamonds and cannot decide what to buy. Agree for hair, like for a dress 😂 ideas for must-haves are also appreciated
    Can someone else submit the pie please? I’m sorry 🙈
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hey @Carol Davida 
    It's my turn now! 😄
    Android
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Finally caved in and bought this dress for diamonds because I was sick of seeing all the dolls on this forum wearing it and being envious, lolll. So happy I did because it dyes beautifully in all the colors!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Clair_Flair thank you!! Unfortunately these boots are not from the kloset but from this old Shop my closet offer:

• camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    jhabs said:

I am not hating at all, I’m genuinely curious- this doll is first place in my TS. She keeps buying tickets, but she is putting out outfits like this. Why do people buy tickets when they’re submitting low scoring looks anyway? I have a 50 average, I can pass her in maybe 3 looks? It just seems like a huge waste of money. Or it’s not a real player at all, and is just a bot. It’s very suspicious to me. 
    I totally agree! I passed this player twice already and keeps buying tickets while submitting outfits that probably get her 30 and under scores, and I submit outfits that get me 50-55... suspicious!
    mishykkh said:

Finally caved in and bought this dress for diamonds because I was sick of seeing all the dolls on this forum wearing it and being envious, lolll. So happy I did because it dyes beautifully in all the colors!
    Does anyone know how well this dress does vs the one below? I feel like I see them both with good scores a lot. I can’t decide which one I want to buy with diamonds.

@oopsididitagain I would get the New Year’s Eve dress ❤️
    @stacy9491 thank you!!❤️
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @nylonlaundry, @jhabs, @AliBryant and @AVINXX for the replies on the eggnog drink/handheld.
     I hope @AliBryant ‘s thoughts about our dolls being able to get the drink soon, will come true! 🤞🏼🎄✨
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @oopsididitagain yeah, I also vote for the 2018 gown, it dyes and scores so good! ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Whatever
    Looks 8-11 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++