🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Scarletkkh I’ll submit it for you! But my ticket comes in like an hour, just let me know if that’s ok:)
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

All my looks this sys
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here are my best and worst scores! I’m particularly proud of my female doll’s low-scoring look — I try to work in the naked outfit whenever possible and I just loved it with the reindeer slippers. 😂

I’m in first and second at the moment but I can’t stay up any longer, so we’ll see how it pans out in the morning. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

The ticket buyer in my group keeps buying tickets for no reason lol no one is even coming for the first spot, I don't know why she feels that threatened?

Currently in the 4th place with an average of 49 during the whole event. I lost a ticket because of the bug on Thursday so I'm actually pretty proud of myself to be in the top 5 with only 13 tickets. Hope that it'll stay that way until the end of the event. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    that hurt 😭😢

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i lost a ticket because of the glitch so i could only submit 13 looks, and i’m currently at 5th place... top 1 and 2 have over 1600 votes 🤪

hope to stay #5 and get the dress 🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    that hurt 😭😢

Its my 13th look. Lost one ticket due to the crisis 😂

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I've been in first place this entire time, but a TB just appeared 😭
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My last 4 looks, this girl really bought tickets to own that swallowing neck hairstyle that screams wasted Belle vibes

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Is there an hairstyle with gold shiny antlers?? I saw it in the booth but can’t find it anywhere and forgot to screenshot 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Feeling like Sharon Tate in this hair! It seems like most of my group lost a ticket also, no ticket buyers! I know a lot of people hate this hair but I really love it lol. It’s tacky and I’m happy I got it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    It's been a minute since I got 1st place my scores were ranging between 43-52🙂
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited December 2019
    This was a difficult SYS for me and my scores were all over the place. This hairstyle seemed to do well though. These are my top 2 looks (the second one is inspired by @martina_kkh :) )

I love the trendsetters dress 😍

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i love this dress! I would like to have it in real life
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished fourth in spite of losing a ticket due go the tech problem so I'm really proud of myself!

Ready for the Holidays with @soundspretty @PlantWitch and @kkh_clarice

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

2 highest, lowest, and 2 favorite! This ponytail always works for me in SYS for some reason 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't want to say anything until the event was over, but I actually finished in the top 4. It's been forever since I finished in the top 5. I knew that if I said that I actually had good luck staying in the top 5 most of the time, my good luck would end and I'd end up only managing to stay in the top 10. 
    Platform: Android

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My TS this week,, started over 24 hours late and also missed a ticket. I had 6 TBS from the start. My scores were horrible until Saturday then they picked up so I managed to go back in top 5 and finished 4th, so I’m ok. I am officially completely bored from SYS and this game. Don’t care anymore about TS and finishing 1st. This is what happens Glu when you don’t listen to feedback and do something about unfair TS, you cause several long time, paying players to feel nothing but apathy. Just playing for diamonds at this point. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I really like this dress! It’s so cute and the details are beautiful. 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I ended up missing a ticket the day before, I had 2 TBs the whole time so decided to sneak attack with my last 2 looks in the end. That didn't work out well😂  My 13th look didn't finish voting and got 12 points. I was 6 points behind 2nd place😣 who'd been buying tickets since the start. 

I'm not crying, my doll is 😂
    Love the dress, would have loved the extra dye, shouldn't complain cus sounds like some people had it worse.
    I also loved the sweater dress from day 1, it's giving me lana kane vibes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

I was literally slaying this SYS with all of my 50+ looks, until this girl with very uninspiring outfits slayed the ticket bundle 🤦🏻‍♀️😡😫😤
    So sorry to read this Martina, your looks have been amazing all weekend! I think it hurts extra if you've been doing great the whole event and then still just lose to a persons wallet 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I came 5th I had 4 ticket buyers this was the worst week by far and my looks all scored high 40s low 50s but I’m delighted to have this gorgeous dress! 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I got 3rd place, I’m happy I got the dress, but as always #1 is a ticketbuyer, what a surprise.
    I missed 2nd place by 1 point: my first 2 looks tanked, and it’s the 3rd week in a row where my last 2 also score in the 30s instead of high 40s like the other looks… Is this happening to anyone else?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Is there an hairstyle with gold shiny antlers?? I saw it in the booth but can’t find it anywhere and forgot to screenshot 
    Yes! It was from the first Christmas event. I have the event pic on my laptop but here is where it is located in the Kloset: 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________