🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

1101112131416Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really wish SYS voters would consider theme more.  The event is a lot more fun when we utilize rarely worn items to fit themes like a tropical vacation or a costume party.  My realistic holiday party dresses scored low so I reverted to gowns. Ugh. 

Best, Worst, & Favorite 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Such a lovely dress😍
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I scored well this SYS just keeping to reds and greens. I used dressy outfits, but not big gowns. I switched to blonde because I think it shows up better against reds, plus it did seem to get better votes.

Here’s my worst, favorite, and best. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    5 ticket buyer in my ts group still i came 4th place i am glad i got the dress 🙂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love those gold reindeer antlers!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    livyx said:

I actually really like the dress, it gives me New Year’s Eve vibes!

Rocking it with
    @julia19
    @mikaylachimo and Kya Mikelle Diamond 💎✨🎆
    Love our outfits! Thank you for including me 😘
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Late af posting this (I work retail and this was our busiest weekend of the year. Shout out to all the other retail employees here, I hope you make it through this holiday season without fighting any customers!) but I got 2nd. 1st place was a last minute TB but I’m ok with it since I didn’t care for the hair. Also I started kinda late so I guess I was somehow lucky enough to not have any missed tickets. 

Oh, and there were 2 ties in the top 5 in my group. Pretty cool. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    My sys looks. I apologize for not being too active on this thread. I was literally napping all day long because of the changeable weather in NY, it just me made to feel sick. I actually felt worse while I was at work yesterday because at my job someone turned the air conditioner on 🙄So I think that I may be sick with the flu, the common cold, and the cough 🤧😷 I have such a weak immune system that I stay getting sick every yr so this is nothing new to me whatsoever.

My fave look so far would have to the antlers hair with the dress. I was like literally trying to find the reindeer hair at the sys voting booth but I had zero luck finding it. I would've loved to incorporate it into one of my looks.

@Rumpelstilzchen oh hey girl 👋🏾 I've seen that you founded me. I'm hoping that I got your vote 🤩

Love this styling btw :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections