KK:H Weekday Event - 12/23/19 Ho Ho Merry Christmas TB Thread!🎄

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
edited December 2019 in KKH General Discussion

Well take a look around, of course it looks like another Holiday Thread!

That's right.  The outside world if full of thoughts of Christmas, and Hanukkah.  Tonight begins Hanukkah so we wish a Happy Holiday of Hanukkah to all our Jewish friends 
And in here, along with those Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years thoughts, are thoughts of the game, all shiny and bright.
My dreams will be full of handhelds tonight.   So, lets face it, we're thinking of the SYS that's ending in a few short hours.
Nothing left to do but say, Threads Open, and wishing all kinds of luck to you all.

Oh Boy, I can hardly wait.  So, Thread's Open, and good luck with that SYS. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 and may all your tb gift boxes full of your desired items 💕
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy Hanukkah to all my celebrating forum friends!

today I have to work but tomorrow I will be in full baking mode as the entire family is coming over on Christmas Eve! The last weeks I have been baking, cooking and trying out recipes on my kids and husband so all the flaws have been tweeked!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Merry Christmas or Hanukkah 💕
    I wish you all the best irl and in the game I hope we all get what we desire in our tb box 🎁🎁
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    For the past two weeks my TB box was so insignificant and blah, so I’ve decided to work on my tasks this week. If i get to the TB box then awesome, if not - im cool with that too.

And happy holidays!!!!  
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    My first black box. I was sooooo close to the bird!😭Maybe next time!!😅I’ve been after that bird for so long!😂
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Seems like the odds are finally on my favor!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Random questions but... How many Reality Shows does it take to finish a Weekday Event?? :)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Okay... This must be my lucky day then!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got kash in my first box :neutral:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Happy Chanukah!  Today is night 2.  I am torn between just putting up the right menorah each night, but I am totally u qualified to speak ab8out the holiday.  If anyone wants, message me, and we’ll figure it out. :)

oh and Happy Festivus.  

If you’re u sure of the holiday, there is a wiki page.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus

so, baba and Puterhead are off tomorrow, then everyone is off Wednesday, Baba is home till the 6th, and Baba’s GF took Thursday off.  So....Friday just Baba and me, like the old days.  

If you;re expecting family arrivals Happy Holidays have a wonderful time.   I heard a players son is coming home after a year of deployment.  big congratulations and thank you to military families this time of year.  

And I know the holidays are very hard for people, we miss those who are not with us terribly.  So if anyone needs a shoulder to.cry on, or a ready ear to listen, I’m here for you. Just send me a dm and share.  I a really do care.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My black boxes
    I missed the boa again ☹️imageimage
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I wanted to get the hair so after days of being "I do like it, but I dont want to get the energy, dye, or earrings, so idk" I decided to take a shot and I won 80 stars (50 actually) but im happy 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    I wanted to get the hair so after days of being "I do like it, but I dont want to get the energy, dye, or earrings, so idk" I decided to take a shot and I won 80 stars (50 actually) but im happy 
    I took a spin and got the dress! It’s sooo nice 😍
    Yay!  Congratulations.   It's sooooooooo pretty.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ty @KalindaKing for gifting me this faux fur jacket. I absolutely love it :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it. Mine is going to be shitty as hell, I'm currently at my boyfriend's place, I met his mom after all the time and she hates me for no reason the first time she saw me. She doesn't want me around them for Christmas and I have actually nowhere to go, the protest in France keeps going on and every train is canceled so I can't go back home...

I probably won't be online a lot so have a nice holidays everyone ❤️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh @Stefani_H! I’m sorry that you’re stuck with that negativity during the Christmas season. I felt that way with my partner‘s mom for years, and it used to put me on edge around the holidays. I only recently stopped caring about her approval, and I wish I would have made that realization sooner...when I see her now, I’m cordial but I don’t waste any extra energy, and I can see that she’s noticed the difference 😂 Sometimes they come around on the issue, and sometimes they don’t, but you just focus on your man and try to have some fun with him! Wishing you the most relaxing holiday possible ❤️

It's still Christmas Eve Eve where I live :lol:

I just want to wish everyone Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah! May your Holidays be peaceful and filled with love :heart:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I hope your days go better @Stefani_H, my best wishes! 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Stefani_H I can't imagine how demotivating that must be, especially during Christmas. Keep your head up, people like her want to let you down and they just want to feel you care about what they think of you. If you keep on remaining calm and collected she might stop making that type of pressure, show her you're there because you love your man. Your focus is your relationship, nothing else, and no one should even try to mess that up. You just said she started hating you for no reason, so it's her problem. She needs to fix whatever needs fixing inside her head, it's not your responsibility and there was nothing wrong with whatever you said/did. It's her problem, she's the one missing out on a potentially great connection between you and her. Hoping everything gets better, especially when you get back home! 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    oh @Stefani_H that sounds awful.  Maybe he can make her come around.  That is no way to treat you.  He should be sticking up for you in the situation, and should have a talk with his mom.  But I hope things turns around.  Sometimes the worst luck reverses itself and a wonderful adventure could be around the corner waiting for you.  Wishing you a wonderful wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah.  Good luck with his mom.  Mothers of sons can be very critical.  ;) But she could come around.  I've seen miracles in that department.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Stefani_H I agree with koko! I hope your boyfriend will stick up for you, and I hope he can talk to his mom! Even though it might be hard, just be yourself around his mom- maybe she is just scared of being replaced or something, if you continue to be the warm, funny person you are on the forum, she’ll have no choice but to like you!💕
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Stefani_H i wasn't sure how to reply because obviously we don't know the situation but keep your spirits up! Although it isn't a good situation now, it doesn't always stay that way. I was in a similar position before with a long distance bf and, if you need the encouragement, his mom ended up absolutely loving me in the end. You're always lovely on the forum so i can imagine you're already doing this but I'd just be nice so she has nothing else to complain about.
    And in the meantime, your boyfriend's opinion is what matters. Hopefully he can sort it out with her, away from you because it has nothing to do with you.
    Sending the best of luck your way ✨
    @Stefani_H mothers tend to be defensive when it comes to their sons but don't let that get to you, try to enjoy yourself and hopefully she'll end up getting to know and love you! Hope everything gets better!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere