KK:H Weekday Event - 12/23/19 Ho Ho Merry Christmas TB Thread!🎄

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Thank you everyone for your kind words @Rikk, @pilirositolam, @FilipaKKH, @jhabs, @kokokokonut, @Maree_kkh, @dpeters ❤️❤️

I really don't want to bring my negativity around here but this is the only place where I can think about something else. I'm gonna try to summarize the situation as much as possible. My boyfriend and I are together since 2014, we are in a long distance relationship and he is actually 9 year older than me. Everything has always been fine between us, I know that we love eachother, no matter what we are going through but something is off since his family knows that we want to live together.

We wanted to live together 3 years ago but his sister came to live with him. I didn't say anything because it's his sister and I didn't want to interfere with his family. It became quickly annoying when I was going to his place for the weekend, we had no intimacy etc... We decided to break up because I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to live with him and him only, not him and his sister. Now, his sister is finally gone since a month, she found an apartment and we should have lived together since 3 weeks but his mom came out of nowhere, saying that she was bored in her country and that she wanted to be in France...

I met her 3 weeks ago, just after we came back from Venice. At first she was playing cool, saying she likes me and that she was happy to know me, but this was the beginning of my nightmare. I'm kind of ashamed but I was on my boyfriend's phone and I saw some messages between him and his sister, his mother is texting his sister all the time to talk about me in a negative way, saying I'm only here for money, that she doesn't like me and just like I posted before, that she don't want to spend Christmas with a stranger. It was her message word for word. My boyfriend is aware of the situation but he didn't say a thing to me, probably to protect me or maybe he thinks he can work this situation out. His sister asked his mother to come live with her so we can finally be able to live together but she said no, she doesn't wanna leave her son's place because of a girl... 

So yeah. That's pretty much it, I'm stuck here with someone that doesn't like me for no reason, my boyfriend isn't really doing or telling something about this situation. It's literally a nightmare. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Can we all just take a moment to LOL at my second black box
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I gotta bring yall that Brooklyn swag hunty 🤩😍 visiting my hometown even though I moved to Hollywood yrs ago 😂 I never forgot where I came from #humblebeginnings

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My first black box. I also got 30 energy in my second one, but forgot to screenshot it because I was too disappointed lol. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

If you;re expecting family arrivals Happy Holidays have a wonderful time.   I heard a players son is coming home after a year of deployment.  big congratulations and thank you to military families this time of year.  

Are you actually sh***ing me with this? You share info from my PM, that was shared in exasperation as to where I'd be focusing my day, rather than focus on your PM attack that said I hurt people for sport? 

PM stands for 'private message'. Shouldn't you know that as a moderator? I don't appreciate you sharing or using me like this. I don't care if it's xmas. I asked you to leave me alone. Now keep my name and my private life out of your mouth. And don't PM me again. Thanks for driving me away. I should have left a long time ago.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @Stefani_H gosh that’s a grown woman that shouldn’t act like that!! I would definitely run in your position! She Give me crazy vibes like she could be some type of crazy person with issue that could turn bad.. like obsessive bad!! But I hope it isn’t the case!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Stefani_H said:
    Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it. Mine is going to be shitty as hell, I'm currently at my boyfriend's place, I met his mom after all the time and she hates me for no reason the first time she saw me. She doesn't want me around them for Christmas and I have actually nowhere to go, the protest in France keeps going on and every train is canceled so I can't go back home...

I probably won't be online a lot so have a nice holidays everyone ❤️
    If he’s a great man which I’m sure he is since you chose him ☺️ He will stick by you no matter what! Keep thinking positively, I am not a very religious person but I’m very spiritual and I do believe in the power of the universe! It brings us everything we think of so if you think of having a great Christmas then the universe will make it so! Things have a way of turning out better than you expected so keep thinking positive! ❤️ 
    Also his mum may change in time when she realises her actions may cost her Christmas with her son too and if she continues such behavior it may not only be Christmas she never sees her son! In Ireland we have a saying, “your daughter is your daughter for life, but your son is your son until he takes a wife!” It’s only something silly we say but sometimes mothers need to remember it 😂
    You seem like such a sweet person so continue being you! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Stefani_H I always say, that the best way to fight negativity is positivity. I know it sounds cheesy, but try being nothing but a sweetheart to your bf's mother. Even if it doesn't change the way she is acting, you'll feel great, I promise. And maybe she'll realise that she's treating you horribly for no reason at all. Also remember, you are there for your boyfriend, so focus on that! Christmas is a magical time, so try to really make the best out of these couple of days. Focus on what makes you happy, not what makes you upset! Hang in there and I wish you wonderful Christmas full of joy! ❤️❄️ 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Oh @Stefani_H I am so sorry and I really wish for your situation to get better.
    Sending you virtual hugs and hope it’ll help you feel better.

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Stefani_H i feel psychic because when i read your first message i thought 'probably a money/status thing' and here we are lol! That was one of the problems for me too.
    It's difficult to say what your bf's doing is right or wrong. On one hand, by not telling you he's protecting you and maybe trying to stop you having a bad image of his mom for life. On the other hand, i always like to know people's true feelings so i know how to act accordingly. Either way, i hope that when the mother has tried to speak poorly of you that he has told her it's not acceptable. He can't be passive about it.
    And, i can understand your frustration! Long distance can be really tough so having the possibility of living together ruined again and again must suck. Which is what's making me think the mom must be quite difficult if she has no sympathy for that. Yes, you're a stranger to her but it would make her son happy too.

Don't let this dent your self confidence. You have an advantage in that you know why she doesn't like you, but she doesn't know you know. Remember of all the ways that you're great, and if you have the opportunity to, show her. A mother disliking you is a challenge but it's not going to scare you off.
    You've been with him for years. It's obvious you're loyal and trustworthy. Also remember that for his mom to think this way, she is insulting his intelligence. He is old enough and smart enough to know if someone is with him for the wrong reasons.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited December 2019
    sorry  @Savage, you are not the only one in this boat at this time , and I specifically used no names. If you can take a general sentiment of good feeling and make it bad, that’s on you. 

Here is the whole pos in question, 

Edit to add to all:   we are asked to post in English, this is an English only forum.  Thank you   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Stefani_H I'm so sorry. As I was reading that I was able to feel how much you've been feeling rather lost, suffocated, not knowing what to do and finding it difficult to act accordingly to what you've been going through. In Portugal there's this saying: “You've been caught between the sword and the wall.", it means you're struggling in a really awful situation with no pleasant alternatives to get out from that. I'd feel completely stuck too, not knowing what to do, so please don't feel you're being too negative. That'd be everyone's nightmare. 
    If I were you I'd wait for Christmas to pass, and then I'd wait to talk with your boyfriend. It seems like you've been patient enough. Your relationship should be focused on both of you, no one else. You shouldn't be stuck living with someone from his family unless you want it too. It's already the second time it happens, and you should have a voice in this as well. To be with his sister all the time or with his mother gives you no privacy and no place for intimacy, no place to call home. I'd feel so sad too, demotivated, so out of energy all the time. You should be able to build your life together, a relationship is between two people. You should be living the time of your life, instead of feeling so pressured and suffocated.
    I know I don't know the whole story, but before his mom came to live with him, he already knew  beforehand you hadn't been comfortable knowing his sister was affecting your relationship by living with him, he should have learned from that and let his mom know she shouldn't stay there, because it'd be obvious you wouldn't be comfortable, just like before. He seems he's trying to be passive in order to avoid conflict, but your feelings matter too and they shouldn't be ignored. As a couple you both need to find the right balance between what you both want, there are both sides to take into account, his and yours. It seems like he keeps on giving his family priority instead of giving it to you. His mother already has her own house, her own family, her life, you two were about to start yours, you have the right to do it just like his mother did when she was your age. It seems off he'd let that happen. I know he doesn't have bad intentions, but he should listen to you too.
    You have a voice, don't ever forget that. Don't ever let someone make you feel small. You deserve to have a voice. I'm sorry you're going through such a nightmare. Stay strong. 💞
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Stefani_H I'm so sorry you're dealing with that, especially during the holidays. I wouldn't take it personally since it's nothing to do with you as a person, some moms have a hard time letting go of their sons and are just over bearing, just like the movie "Monster in law." Moms like that really exist, I have a few friends with monster in laws. Your boyfriend probably didn't tell you what she's saying bc maybe he feels embarrassed by it and also to protect your feelings. But it's really up to your boyfriend to defend you and put his foot down with her so she can start respecting you as his partner, she shouldn't be so negative. It might be tough dealing with someone like that, but if you and your bf love each other and stay strong, you can make it work. Try not to let it get you down. I hope everything will get better soon, best wishes!
    - Emmy
    edited December 2019
    I was thinking of that exact movie.  I hope @Stefani_H ‘s situation ends as happily as the movie.   Happy Holidays. ;
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Wonderful black boxes. No k-stars in sight. Great boxes. Perfect.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Black boxes
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

We had some sweet kids this year I guess.🎄🎁

don’t look at the tree, my son can’t take his hands off of everyting😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the best prizes in my second black box and gold box: energy and kash! Lol

My TB better be good!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Really????????? Santa Claus could help me. Money in second box
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

Your tree looks great Chelsea123  I love white trees.  Merry Christmas to your growing family. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Happy Christmas Eve everybody 🎅⛄🎁🎄
    Here's my gold box
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Thank you everyone for your kind words @Rikk, @pilirositolam, @FilipaKKH, @jhabs, @kokokokonut, @Maree_kkh, @dpeters ❤️❤️

I really don't want to bring my negativity around here but this is the only place where I can think about something else. I'm gonna try to summarize the situation as much as possible. My boyfriend and I are together since 2014, we are in a long distance relationship and he is actually 9 year older than me. Everything has always been fine between us, I know that we love eachother, no matter what we are going through but something is off since his family knows that we want to live together.

We wanted to live together 3 years ago but his sister came to live with him. I didn't say anything because it's his sister and I didn't want to interfere with his family. It became quickly annoying when I was going to his place for the weekend, we had no intimacy etc... We decided to break up because I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to live with him and him only, not him and his sister. Now, his sister is finally gone since a month, she found an apartment and we should have lived together since 3 weeks but his mom came out of nowhere, saying that she was bored in her country and that she wanted to be in France...

I met her 3 weeks ago, just after we came back from Venice. At first she was playing cool, saying she likes me and that she was happy to know me, but this was the beginning of my nightmare. I'm kind of ashamed but I was on my boyfriend's phone and I saw some messages between him and his sister, his mother is texting his sister all the time to talk about me in a negative way, saying I'm only here for money, that she doesn't like me and just like I posted before, that she don't want to spend Christmas with a stranger. It was her message word for word. My boyfriend is aware of the situation but he didn't say a thing to me, probably to protect me or maybe he thinks he can work this situation out. His sister asked his mother to come live with her so we can finally be able to live together but she said no, she doesn't wanna leave her son's place because of a girl... 

So yeah. That's pretty much it, I'm stuck here with someone that doesn't like me for no reason, my boyfriend isn't really doing or telling something about this situation. It's literally a nightmare. 
    Your situation reminds me very much of my past relationship. I was with him for 2 years, long distance relationship. I would stay by his place for around 2 months, then we would be separated for 2-3 months. He lived with his parents and 2 brothers, plus the neighbors were his family as well so we had 0 privacy and that always bothered me, but not so much my ex, it was normal to him. His mom was very hysterical, she yelled at everyone around the house everyday. She was okay with me, we had couple of arguments, but even when she smiled at me I could feel that she couldn’t stand me and I was really trying and was 100% nice to her. So my ex decided that him and I should have our own place, BUT IN THE SAME BUILDING!!! I accepted that decision, I thought it will be somewhat different but it still felt like we were in the same house. The worst thing was when we decided that we want to get married, they strictly said “no, you are too young for that and we are not approving” my ex said NOTHING!!! I could never forgive him that and shortly after that we broke up.
    I’m sorry I had to bring my story up, I am not in any way advising you to break up, it just how it worked out for me. I just want you to know how important is for your boyfriend to step in! YOU have to be his priority and he should not let his sister and mother do and act however they want. They have to respect you and give you privacy, if you two decided to live together they should not interfere in any way!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got these cute boots on my Gold Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Stefani_H maybe you should try to give your boyfriend a little clue about you and his family being together on xmas (like I know what's happening but im not gonna say it) you should not be feeling like and outsider, when he decided he wanted to be with you and lived with you his family needed to respect that and deal with it, even if they are not your biggest fan, you are there to stay.

Talking its the way to go imo, dont let your feelings go under the carpet, if he its not gonna say anything because is his mom, thats not okay, you are an important part of his family as well, and momma needs to know what boundaries mean.

Hope you have a great xmas even in that situation and put everything on your side to be okay with yourself and with your partner, if his family wanna be a part thats perfect but if not its their lost cause you are a hella good person. 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    My second black box😍

My first gold box. Although I’m not happy with MY pick for my gold box, I do like my palette. Instead of complaining, I’ll be happy with what I have. I chose that box when I could’ve chose the others, so I’m not gonna blame Glu for this. It was clearly my fault. We gotta be more positive/grateful about things. Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!☺️💗

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Thank you everyone for your kind words, it really made me feel better as I was really asking myself if I did something wrong. @Danizzle, @kadamisia, @DramaDramaDrama, @Bear_KKH @Maree_kkh ❤️❤️

And your story is awful @jhabs, I feel like it's kind of the same situation happening to me right now... 

And you really told everything that was on my mind @FilipaKKH! I have been waiting 3 years to finally be with him and now his mother is literally ruining everything. His sister asked his mom to come over so we can finally be together and she refused. When I was "spying" on him and reading his messages with his sister, I saw that her mother told some bull**** about me like I didn't want to have kids with him when all I said was that I wanted to wait because I'm only 23. Her mother said I was with him only for his money, I don't even understand why she would say that, we've been through some rough time with my boyfriend, we had no money for a long period of time and never in a million years would I have break up with him because of that, I literally support him no matter what's happening in his life. 

I cooked something for tonight, I asked his mother if she wanted to sit with us and enjoy the meal and she said no, she left the apartment to go somewhere... This is so depressing for real. She is avoiding me as much as she can, she told her daughter that she wanted me to leave this place because she doesn't like me. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't have read his messages because it's private, but on the other hand, now I know what's going on behind my back. 

I'm just gonna wait until the end of the year and try to go home asap, I just can't live like that anymore. I really don't want to break up with him because he really is the one for me but come one, who would accept this? I accepted a lot of things, I'm trying to be nice to her all the time but she keeps rejecting me and make me feel like a piece of shit.

Anyway, thank you again everyone for your kind words. And merry Christmas ❤️❤️❤️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸