KK:H Weekday Event - 12/23/19 Ho Ho Merry Christmas TB Thread!šŸŽ„

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The last thing I will say, If I say a member has a returning military son, while positng a happy holiday post, I didn't identify anyone.Ā  What she wrote, that I thought was happy merely reminded me of other military families here on the forum.Ā  I don'tĀ  read all the anger a lot of you do.Ā  I read things in a more positive light. Ā Ā  I'm sorry but I didn't blow anyone out of a pretty deep ocean.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
    That never happened @SisSnappedLikeThanos .Ā  Here is what just happened. A previously banned-by-glu member started a new account, and posted screenshots and identified herself as a previously banned member, she was removed.Ā Ā 
    I usually cannot tell anyone why someone was banned, however the member you speak about revealed all the above about herself. Now, talk about the game, talk about your holiday if you want to share.
    It's already Christmas in Australia.Ā  I recall a few players saying they were from the land down under.Ā  Merry Christmas!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I never ever chime in on things like this (negativity) but I feel very irritated by being told ā€œto talk about the game, talk about your holiday. If you want to shareā€ this is so sad to hear! So if someone has upset you on the forum or outed your private convo you canā€™t speak? Is this true? If so, Iā€™m incredibly disappointed!Ā 

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts

IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Happy Holidays everyone!!!
    No matter where you are, or what youā€™re celebrating, I wish you all tons of happiness and joy during this time of year! šŸŽ„šŸ˜ŠāœØ
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful timešŸ¤
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Happy Christmas everyone šŸ’œ
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @Stefani_H Thatā€™s heart breaking especially this time of year. I know itā€™s hard, I can relate with my late husbands family being the same way. I hope you find moments of solitude for yourself. There is a phrase ā€œwhat you eat doesnā€™t make me poopā€ (poop is the edited version) It basically means what someone does or whatever problems a person has inside has nothing to do with you. For the mom to dislike you is only a poor reflection of her. Please, please, please keep your head up. We hare 6 hours apart but I am more than happy to do a Facebook chat or text if you need a listening ear. Just DM me. Happy Holidayā€™s.
    Playing daily on iOSĀ 
    Facebook:Ā 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5Ā 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.Ā 

Aww @Carol Davida WHERE BROOKLYN AT... all day! I miss that borough and I have been wondering about planting roots in Hollywood in real life. Those LA fire are scary now though.
    Playing daily on iOSĀ 

Please tell me how to post a GIF @Chelsea.
    Playing daily on iOSĀ 

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Oh woooooooow.....thats the Christmas spirit!!!Ā 
    Im gonna pretend that I do not understand the language (i have a legit reason, lol) and merrily skip to my safe corner, while whispering ā€œ the frick is going onā€...
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday to all of you lovely people who are celebrating.Ā 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I usually donā€™t comment on Drama and quite frankly Iā€™m not sure I understood whatā€™s going on, maybe some post have been removed but I think what upset her was cause u mention her son coming back from a year deployment on a public forum.. there used to be a donā€™t ask donā€™t tell rule in the military and so if someone posted something like this it was consider dangerous for the person returning .. now they took that rule out but it could still be a danger for soldiers.. anyway people not associated with the military donā€™t know obviously!! If thatā€™s the case of why she was upset I guess! Even though no names where made so nobody knew who this person was until she named herself. Ā As I repeat this just my opinion cause I donā€™t know all the fact but being military myself I understand her side but also yours! Itā€™s hard to understand people comment cause everyone read differently and some might not explain themselves well because of language barrier.. now about the comment talk about the game or Xmas I didnā€™t Think of it as an order to avoid the subject but more like a gesture of lighten the mood but thatā€™s how I read it!! Now Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m right Iā€™m just trying to give you guys more perspectives
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

So this is what I got in my gold box šŸ˜’
    I thought glu said in one of the old updates that they updated the boxes or something, so why do we STILL have cash in our GOLD boxes?
    I really hope they will at least take the cash out of the boxes next update šŸ™šŸ™
    @Silz1217 thankĀ you for that well thought out and informative response I do appreciate the points you made because in my heart, I made a very general post of good wishes. I meant no harm and didnā€™t see how it was a problem, And I tbh until it erupted here I didnā€™t recall where online I read it. I have two FB friends with military also. .So I posted ā€˜A playerā€™s son.ā€˜ Could be a player from another country, not even necessarily a forum member. I was pretty vague. There is no way my saying a players son was coming home could put anyone in any danger, so I am relieved about that. Ā To me it was like saying John Doe. Ā 

Iā€™d like to add Ā @Savagekkh I apologize if my repeating something caused you anguish of any kind. Ā It wasnā€™t my intention.
    Ā  And I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2020. Ā Thatā€™s for all the members here.Ā  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I think everyone needs to drop this situation. This isnā€™t something that she wanted shared on the forum, and now there is multiple people talking about it. Please respect peopleā€™s privacy!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can yall stop with the drama and complaining??? Jesus!
    Your all adults that are behaiving like litle kids x.x
    Idk if i get hate or stuff like that but please STOP COMPLAINING!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Your all mostly adults so act like one!
    Stop making this forum a place of hate and just messy x.x
    Ohh and again... Stop complaining!!!
    Be apriciative of the game and every single player in here! We all have diferent opinions BUT there is no need to unleash the sassy mode on eachother T....T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hi @TiaT ! Click on the picture/attach image icon right next to the attach file. Once you click on the attach image icon insert the link to the gif you want to post. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @TiaT I'm from Brooklyn irl never actually been to California before though lol. But, I was referring to my doll so she relocated herself from Brooklyn, NY to the Hollywood, CA for a better opportunity as a destined superstar.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

I love festivusĀ 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Wow... This palette really sucks. Gold box, btw.

just... Wow.
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

ah, the holiday spirit
    mandi ā™„ļø
    iOS
    english / espaƱol