KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/16/19 Twas 9 Days B4 Christmas & Time to TB

1235Next

Comments

• heyclatifheyclatif Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @Lia888 from looking at the goal list, it maybe is a glitch? @KalindaKing would you know, perhaps? 
    In regards to my game, the last proper task I had was the Bayou Bash, and then Simon called about receiving a giftbox of stars for completing the Korkov Mykonos show and now it’s 24 hours and still nothing new to complete/wait for.
    I’m only at Level 54 so I’m confused as other users have posted at Level 99, so I’m wondering if there is a problem with my game?
    or am I doomed to just complete reality shows each week for a throwback bracelet and only do parties/menial random jobs from Simon to increase my fans? I’m on my third comeback btw
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Lia888 We're aware of that glitch where you have a duplicate task. Please contact Glu Support from your  game and mention that you have the Talk About It goal.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Thanks @BellaKKH and @KalindaKing for the feedback on my task issue. I’ll submit support ticket soon. Also thanks to Glu for compensation related to the event delays!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone 💖 Thank to all of you that wished me happy holidays! Love you my forum family 🎁💖
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year 🥂
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren