🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 12/27 Last Weekend Event of 2019! 🎇

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    That Jason Momoa’s looks 

• CelineWestCelineWest Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ahhhh RIP TO MY BANK ACCOUNT :disappointed:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    As soon as I saw those earnables, this was my initial reaction to it 😑 extremely disappointed considering that this is the last event of the yr glu. That entire outfit looks so bland and boring asf though but I'm oh so loving tnat hair though 😺.

I love the gb items even more than expected....except for that eye makeup though since if I happen to win it, it may not be useful for me since I may not love it on my own doll. But, I setup a rule for myself though thou shall not chase any gb items on the kkh game 😹

Oh yeah I'll most definitely be spending on that fashion goals though. Its a must-have for me and is precisely my money's worth though :wink:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I love the earnable hair but idk how it’s gonna look on my doll and other earnables r not that bad imo. GB items are ok but honestly I’m more excited to purchase the storage closet in my bel air home 💕
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I like both hairs, the eyes and the shoes but I’m kinda disappointed on the other earnables, on Kim they looked great but on the doll meh..
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I loved everything from Giftboxes! Cant wait to try my lucky. And I'm planning on completing my glam room so it's pretty much certain I'll have the earnables, I better start liking them.
    @KalindaKing the dress has animated sparkle? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I love the earnable hair!!! I just wish as someone already suggested that the pose for the skirt was with closed legs, I think it would look better
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I will start 2020 with zero k-stars, because I will definitely spend everything on this event
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love the earnable hair, but the other items not so much. Would be a nice feature if we could choose between each earnable and another free gift box.
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I always forget, what time does it start on December 27th?
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Reallllyyy not feeling these earnables... 😩 for a VIP or otherwise, sorry. Hair is nice but not 500 stars nice lol 

Super love the GB items though, especially that hair and eyes wowee 😍😍 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Where is the damn Eggnog?! (that's not a profanity I just googled it to check). Why does Glu insist on keeping make and female handhelds seperate, this is so stupid and frustrating. Also annoying that the much loved candycane drink handheld is in fashion goals and not earnable or in GBs. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Earnables are boring, like the GB items, will want to see how the eyes look on my doll first but definitely will be chasing the ponytail as I didn't get the TS one. Thanks for suggesting it @LovelyEmma 😍
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Where is the damn Eggnog?! (that's not a profanity I just googled it to check). Why does Glu insist on keeping make and female handhelds seperate, this is so stupid and frustrating. Also annoying that the much loved candycane drink handheld is in fashion goals and not earnable or in GBs. 
    Maybe next weekend??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt your welcome doll 💜
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Per usual, all my Kollections for VIP are awful lol. I might open a couple holiday boxes and buy the closet. Those holiday box eyes haunt my dreams, with the rosy cheeks, I need them. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    I expected something more fun and glamorous since it's the last VIP event of the year, I'm very disappointed. I like the GB items and the earnable hair but it's not worth 500 stars
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Omg I think I just got a gig where you get to buy that dress. Can anybody post what it looks like?? I remember it being red but that’s all... I’ll definitely buy it during vip if I like it!! It is our only chance, right?
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was saving for this VIP Event but the earnables are disappointing. The only thing I like is the hair and I don't think it's worth spending 500 stars but at the same time, if I'll see it on my doll I will love it and I'll want to chase it lol

Also my Kollections are trash, of course. I might open some GB because I love the hair and the dress, even if I'm unlucky with opening boxes because everytime, I get energy or an item that I don't like. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2019

Omg I think I just got a gig where you get to buy that dress. Can anybody post what it looks like?? I remember it being red but that’s all... I’ll definitely buy it during vip if I like it!! It is our only chance, right?
    Can someone show what this dress looks like dyed in all colors also? Thank u💕
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’m tempted to buy the kloset during vip weekend... should i? is it worth it?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited December 2019
    love the gb items!! they seem really cute but im not too sure about how the eyes and hair will look on my dark skinned doll LOL 

the earnables are meh.... i wish the pose was with closed legs 😭 the top and bottom would look gorgeous on kims curvier doll but not as good on ours! and the fashion goals is really pretty but im a ftp player so bye bye gorgeous gold dress 

btw will we be getting half off on all the outfits we can buy this week? bcos that would be a blessing for this weekends sys LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    jhabs said:

Can someone show what this dress looks like dyed in all colors also? Thank u💕
    What gig was before that?
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Maliana said:
    Omfgggggg
    are you seriouuuussssss
    remove those stupid basic clothes already pleeeeease

I would be super mad if that happened to me seriously OMG
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I think these two boxes are the only things I’m buying this weekend. The earnables just aren’t worth it this times. Wish we could have gotten the FG instead!
    IOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @jhabs I personally love this dress

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Seriously? I hate my life
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Ofcourse I got Every GB item except the hair😩 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/