🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    What's with the huge delay in scores on Android at the start of events? I see most ios people that started when I did got their scores. But no one in my group has any points yet and it has been 2 hours.
    iOS
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    2 hours and no votes yet. Anyone else?
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Same @AliBryant, it was already frustrating to wait one full hour to get our scores, but TWO HOURS is torture!
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas could your team look into that?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    34 votes? k bye!
    uh hi
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    2 hours and no votes yet. Anyone else?
    looks are starting to come in now
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I have a TB in my group but what she doesn’t know is I’ve got Christmas cash to spend and this is the first SYS I’ve cared about in a while and I really want the dress. 

Edit: sorry to have offended all the disagree-ers. 😂 you want one dress one time and apparently you’re hated for it. 
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Oh well... guess I'm not getting that dress 🙄 That’s sad cause I really liked it
    iOS Player
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    It’s been over 2 hours and my second look still has 0 votes. I’m so glad I came across these forums a few months ago because now I know it’s not just me that’s having the same problem. I’d be freaking out by myself otherwise lol
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Anyone still not have trendsetters? It’s never not showed up for me before so I’m freaking out! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Anyone still not have trendsetters? It’s never not showed up for me before so I’m freaking out! 
    It hasn’t showed up for me either, which has never happened to me before either! I saw like two other people saying they had the same problem. 
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Weell it’s been over 3 and a half hours, I’m kinda freaking out here 
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Already got a TB with 100+ points ahead of everyone in my group 😒 
    It's even more frustrating that they buy tickets on the first day at least let me have some hope 😅 anyway I'm thinking quitting the SYS after I get the fireworks aura 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @AliBryant It’s happening to me too and i am ios
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Maybe less people are voting just because of this time of the year is so busy? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    It hasn’t showed up for me either, which has never happened to me before either! I saw like two other people saying they had the same problem. 
    It has happened to me before, usually it comes up after you submit the 3rd look 😊
    iOS Player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I can use the snow fall effect for this event without it looking weird when the doll is indoors.
    Platform: Android

• itsgigirosinaitsgigirosina Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    So I finally got put into a TS group, but my votes haven’t transferred over I’m so confused
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

My first two looks both did pretty well if anyone is looking for inspo to start! This is going to be my go to hair 😂 so far no ticket buyers but we are only 2 hours in lol 
    Ohh, I want that hair soo much! I spent last hour looking for it, no luck 🙄
    @Suri_Madden I just submitted it on iOS now!
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    dpeters said:

Omg hiii
    😅🤣

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    bohmebabe said:
    Purchased the SYS extra tickets, stars and diamonds, and I didn't receive the extra tickets or diamonds.. did anyone else experience this? Any help Glu's?

iOS level 88
    Did you check your apple purchases? To make sure you actual made the purchase and a lot of people wouldn’t say they experience this they don’t favor people making purchases for extra tickets...hint the amount of disagrees you have 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    90 minutes and no votes...
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Ohemilie said:

Yeah Same here 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @dpeters I had the iOS satan in my group last week lol 
  • bohmebabebohmebabe Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    bohmebabe said:
    Purchased the SYS extra tickets, stars and diamonds, and I didn't receive the extra tickets or diamonds.. did anyone else experience this? Any help Glu's?

iOS level 88
    Did you check your apple purchases? To make sure you actual made the purchase and a lot of people wouldn’t say they experience this they don’t favor people making purchases for extra tickets...hint the amount of disagrees you have 
    Yeah that’s cool, I guess I don’t really care who looks down on TB’s so I’m just trying to get my thing sorted out. But thank you. I did purchase but it didn’t actually give me the thing. But yeah if it makes y’all feel better talking ish. I hope y’all find peace in the new year 🙏🏽
    IOS Player 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    The popular votes in the booth right now are both surprising and scary to me... lots of good looks losing to off-themed looks 😅
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I JUST SAW SOMEONE WITH THE FIREWORKS AURA ALREADY??
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Oh, this is awkward. My name twin is in first with their bought tickets.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.