🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    another one like sis??? calm down???
    alycat said:
    alycat said:
    I have a TB in my group but what she doesn’t know is I’ve got Christmas cash to spend and this is the first SYS I’ve cared about in a while and I really want the dress. 

Edit: sorry to have offended all the disagree-ers. 😂 you want one dress one time and apparently you’re hated for it. 
    Some people get 50 disagrees for using tickets, and others the forum doesn't care about it, they'll even do the reverse and like the persons posts about winning, even when they use tickets every 👏single 👏 week 👏.  It's a messed up double standard. Maybe once you have like 1000 comments here, that's when you're excluded from the ticket buying hate? 🤷😂 and people will disagree with my post but it's true and they know it. 

I don't like ticket buying, but when it's against another ticket buyer then I don't care
    Haha agreed. she is at over 500 already, so I feel someone needs to put her in her place. And what better week to do it than one where I actually want the prizes! 

Plus all my looks have hit over 50 already, and I would be in first if she hadn’t bought 20 tickets!  

Here’s my last look, I used my special opal dye to create it.

that look is super pretty and totally on point 
    mfw someone’s already over 100 in my group

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    ciarax said:

I’m already at 138 now (with my third try) and I never bought a ticket.
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

Okay so it’s not my WiFi I’ve got enough space in my phone and the trendsetter button has been missing since I started 
    can anyone help?

i contacted glu support and tried the methods provided but nothing happened 
    pleas help?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

I just honestly hope I get the cotton candy drink. I already lost hope on the dress due to the ticket buyers. Lol
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    ciarax said:
    alycat said:
    alycat said:
    I have a TB in my group but what she doesn’t know is I’ve got Christmas cash to spend and this is the first SYS I’ve cared about in a while and I really want the dress. 

Edit: sorry to have offended all the disagree-ers. 😂 you want one dress one time and apparently you’re hated for it. 
    Some people get 50 disagrees for using tickets, and others the forum doesn't care about it, they'll even do the reverse and like the persons posts about winning, even when they use tickets every 👏single 👏 week 👏.  It's a messed up double standard. Maybe once you have like 1000 comments here, that's when you're excluded from the ticket buying hate? 🤷😂 and people will disagree with my post but it's true and they know it. 

I don't like ticket buying, but when it's against another ticket buyer then I don't care
    Haha agreed. she is at over 500 already, so I feel someone needs to put her in her place. And what better week to do it than one where I actually want the prizes! 

Plus all my looks have hit over 50 already, and I would be in first if she hadn’t bought 20 tickets!  

Here’s my last look, I used my special opal dye to create it.

that look is super pretty and totally on point 
    Thanks so much!  I am trying to be unique with my outfits and not use gowns. Apparently someone disagrees with it though. 😂 gotta love the forums. 
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    First two looks.

ciarax said:

my group started a bit late and we’ve had just 2 tickets till now 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Okay so it’s not my WiFi I’ve got enough space in my phone and the trendsetter button has been missing since I started 
    can anyone help?

i contacted glu support and tried the methods provided but nothing happened 
    pleas help?
    It took me submitting my third look before rankings popped up. I just got put in a trendsetters group around 9
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @KkhEMP Hey! So we're on the same group! Good luck on your submissions!

@jhabs There's one satan for each platform then lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I mean idk 🤷🏻‍♀️🥱 someone was posting about this aura and I’m already seeing the dress lol

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Sigh.. I think it's just the competition is really stiff as we've had some great events and throwback sales over this year.. 1-3

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    First place in my group already has 500+ points🤦🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
    ciarax said:
    ciarax said:

my group started a bit late and we’ve had just 2 tickets till now 
    Oh wow! That makes sense. That’s crazy then that they’re that high already :(
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Are those outfits actually that bad?😢
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @Maliana I don't think your looks are bad
    maybe try putting a gown on I've seen longer dresses doing better than shorter ones 😉
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    mira_ said:
    @Maliana I don't think your looks are bad
    maybe try putting a gown on I've seen longer dresses doing better than shorter ones 😉
    Thank you! Will try
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I already have two TBs in my group 🤦‍♀️Guuurls, it's just a game, better go get yourselves new dresses in rl!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited December 2019
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I LOVE the trendsetters dress and I was so relieved that my group didn't seem to have anyone buying tickets but it inevitably happened  ... bye bye dress  :'(
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @AVINXX same! The one in my group had over 500 points before the rest of us even got our third ticket. It's just so demoralising and demotivating week after week to know you don't even have a chance at getting prizes.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My first three looks. Meh 😕

Android
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Has the vip event started yet? 

• YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @AVINXX same! The one in my group had over 500 points before the rest of us even got our third ticket. It's just so demoralising and demotivating week after week to know you don't even have a chance at getting prizes.
    I personally think that this is so unfair, like not all of us has the ability to buy tickets.
    My first three looks. Meh 😕

I think your looks are gorgeous as always! 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
    I personally think that this is so unfair, like not all of us has the ability to buy tickets.
    It's a point Glu repeatedly ignores us on and refuses to address. I don't blame the individuals per se - they're playing a system made available to them by Glu. How other people want to spend their money is entirely their choice, but equally people who can't afford to, or choose not to buy tickets, shouldn't be penalised and pushed out of the game. The playing field needs to be levelled somehow.

If I really wanted to, I would be able to buy enough tickets to secure first place easily, but there is a morality issue there for me, personally.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Yassminxkkw it’ll start in 20 minutes 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-4, thought the first dress would do better but I’m pretty happy with my scores! I have 2 TB already. 😞
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.