🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 12/27 Last Weekend Event of 2019! 🎇

Comments

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    Got a really stupid question- wasn't paying much attention to Simon's call this morning- did I get kstars as a reward for completing it (PopGlam Papagayo right?) or was I meant to get enough for the first box to be free? I only saw 1 kstar as the reward but was caught up watching Netflix so can't tell if I got more kstars for it or whether it was just the 1 and something went wrong, hahahaha!

i rmb he said 3 kstars? not too sure though haha
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I really wanted hair or eyes. I hate my GB pick, I hate myself. At least I have really nice dress from Christmas Box. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you doll! I can’t wait til I get the gig for the dress, it looks so good in green! 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @haikawa ahh thank you thank you!! Been so long since the last VIP I don't know why I was hoping for more hahahaha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    How much is the dress at the end of the gig @mikaylachimo?
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte it ends up being 110! Which caught me off guard bc they start the bidding at literally 4 k stars lol. I thought it would be more like 60-80 😬
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @snakiekkh yes we got 3 k-stars plus one for finishing a gig, so 4 in total 🙂
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte it ends up being 110! Which caught me off guard bc they start the bidding at literally 4 k stars lol. I thought it would be more like 60-80 😬
    Ouch! 🤑🤯🤯
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I opened 31 holiday gift boxes to finally get this damn hair😫 bye bye 1700kstars... atleast my doll is happy and smiling with her new hair!
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Rikk ah thank you so much gal!! :heart:
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I cannot remember when was the last time I actually got something in these type of boxes...
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I actually had some kstars to spend from doing double offers. I got lucky... I got the hair in my free box, then dye and the dress. I really wanted the eyes so I opened another box and got the eyes! I spent way too many stars trying to finish the holiday boxes so I’m done. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Wow! A truly lucky day for me - got the hair in my free box, got the eyes in my second box! This never happens to me! Feel like I should go play the lottery now!!! (I also got these meh shoes from a Christmas box and now I’m too broke to open another one 😭)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Wanted to chase the gb so opened a box and it was energy, gave the game to my boyfriend again he opened two boxes: dress and hair! Love him even more
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Okay I feel like a lot of us are getting basic daily items this week? I mean cmon glu, 3 in one pallet? And I got 2 daily items in my daily gift box by some miracle. 

Also got this old hair in my holiday box. Debating buying another holiday box or the closet. My luck isn’t really working for me today lol 

p.s the atrocious earnable skirt looks good dyed rose gold 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I finished the event.. can’t decide whether to save the 70 kstars have left over for the next one or open up a Christmas box (I never opened one - chased the GB items and bought some handhelds & the storage closet instead)😅
    If you really like the majority of the holiday box items left, then it would be worth a try @oopsididitagain! Otherwise I’d save them 😊
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    i just wanna leave this palette here .... 🤣
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Energy in my free box - I’ve learned my lesson on chasing GB items so I did not chase anything. I bought the closet and a bunch of pets! I love this earnable hair :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I’m having good luck today! I got 10 k-stars after my 6-hour k-star gig 🙂

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't even know if I should expect a VIP weekend this week,but I'm taking advantage to get at least one more holiday box and hopefully get an item I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot the palette, but I won the hair in my free box. Didn't think I liked it but once I saw it on my doll I thought it was adorable. Great suggestion @LovelyEmma . I really want the eyes but I'm not sure if I should open another box to chase. I also really want the ombre Christmas hair but think it would be cheaper to buy with diamonds instead of stars (does anyone know if it'll be available for diamonds?) the only other holiday items I would like at this point are the white feathery gown, the glittery gown, and the snow flakes, but I might end up with shoes and ugly hair I don't want. Idk what to do... I spent a butt ton of stars going after the midnight rendezvous kollection dresses, and can you believe they were the last two items left to win? 😤 I got the gown which I wanted most, but 'll have to wait on the bundle for another time when I have more stars smdh... Kollections have been playing games with me recently 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, other Android users, does your border on your photobooth pictures look glitched like mine? 
    - Emmy
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    It took me 4 palettes to have all the items, I got energy first, then a free box top but I'm glad I chased them, I absolutely love the dress and the hair and luckily they were all on the last palette. Not a big fan of the shoes tho. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The eyes weren't even in my next palette. Unacceptable 😑 I might grind for some k stars and try again. I really want them. They'll have to be in my next palete atleast since I have 2/4 items. I hate that we aren't guaranteed  all 4 items from the start. Also Glu, how about we replace those daily GB items with throwback items? They are with 40k stars for crying out loud. Stop acting like it would kill you to make basic changes. 
    - Emmy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I'm so happy!!! Free box was the dress but I wanted the eyes so bad I decided to chase and they were in my paid box!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Only had 2 items in my palette, and I was *so* lucky I chose the ~highly coveted~ pink ham dress!!!

Here is my doll incognito so that hundreds of fans & paps don’t come swarming to ask where she got her ~highly coveted~ dress in addition to her not at all additional fail but also ~highly coveted~ xmas gift box pick shoes!!! 

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I got energy on my free box, bought two more and got the eyes and dress! I’m so happy bc I only had enough for those 2 more boxes.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I picked the dress as my free pick and bought another box and got the hair!!! Wished I would’ve chased the eyes instead of opening holiday boxes since my picks were terrible. 

With or without boots?
    agree for boots
    disagree for heels
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I just spent most of my K stars on Christmas boxes lol. But I got this hair that I have been wanting for so long! 😍 I love the gingerbread handheld and aura too