🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• TuttielynneTuttielynne Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Is anyone else’s ranking not showing up? Help!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hey, I’m still fairly new to the forum and I want to post some of my looks from this SYS. How do you edit the photos so your looks are all on one picture? Do you do this using an app on your phone? X
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Hope_x I use the Layout app! 😊
  • bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Trying to figure out why my looks are not doing so well, and I used as inspiration some images from here :(

@bonniedash_
    your looks are gorgeous!   I know it’s hard but don’t take the scores personally.  I have heard from a lot of people that their scores are lower than normal and I am experiencing the same thing. 

Thank you so much for the motivation! <3
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
  • bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    lilviv said:
    @bonniedash_ it’s funny cause this has been brought up in the forum before so it really doesn’t surprise me 
    I will make a test to change the color of my doll's skin and see how it fits in the next look, which will be a look already posted. If it is a good score we have a proven theory, otherwise it is a problem of the look itself.
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I stayed in first place until now. I was so happy and realized, but a TB appeared and destroyed my dreams. 😭😓
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    lilviv said:
    @bonniedash_ it’s funny cause this has been brought up in the forum before so it really doesn’t surprise me 
    I will make a test to change the color of my doll's skin and see how it fits in the next look, which will be a look already posted. If it is a good score we have a proven theory, otherwise it is a problem of the look itself.
    I have tested that theory before and my scores were definitely different. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    if Glu thinks im going to give them my money so I can beat an obvious bot they are beyond crazy. 
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    I cannot for the love of anything find this dress. It’s so perfect for NYE too. If anyone submits, please let me know!
    Are you Android or iOS? I can submit it with my next ticket in about an hour. I'm on Android.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited December 2019
    lilviv said:
    omg??? i am confusion lol

I have a small feeling that most players don't like dolls that are black. :(
    Actually, this was brought up before and I personally tested it and it’s not true. I completed multiple SYS’s in first place with dark skinned dolls.

I think we should try to keep the racism talk out of the forums. 

Edit: some screenshots of the last time we had this discussion

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @QueenB_6281 I actually did find it. Thank you so much!! May I ask how you got the dress, from an event?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    @beba13 have you seen the outfit yet?
    Yeah, 2 times 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    @QueenB_6281 I actually did find it. Thank you so much!! May I ask how you got the dress, from an event?
    I'm glad you got it. :) I got it in a throwback box.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @QueenB_6281 that’s great! I love the dress!! 💜
    Bear_KKH said:
    alycat said:
    lilviv said:

Actually, this was brought up before and I personally tested it and it’s not true. I completed multiple SYS’s in first place with dark skinned dolls.

No offense, but you're not a moderator.... If that's how they feel they should be able to discuss it freely. Other players have discussed they're struggles thinking they are losing votes due to their dolls appearance, and no one stopped them, these users shouldn't be treated differently bc they happen to be discussing their doll's skin color rather than something such as hair, eyes, or facial features. It just rubs me the wrong way to try silencing them...

That’s fair. I was in no way trying to silence them. I’ve just had different experiences with darker skinned dolls and I was stating it with picture proof.  I even just submitted a dark skinned doll as to test the theory once again.

The world is already so negative and talking about politics and social issues and I just think of the forum as a nice place that should be free of all that since this is a game that I use to distract myself. That’s just my opinion. But in no way am I trying to silence anyone and I apologize if it came off that way. 

But I do stand by my statement that I don’t believe the skin color affects votes. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here you go @alycat @bonniedash_ — I did an experiment with this before. Almost every look with a darker skin color scored lower with the same outfits. 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6674229#Comment_6674229

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 6

happy with my last two scores 

(Also just got the sparkler and I love it💖)
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 😊

Here are my first 5 looks! (& my first time posting any pics on here ☺️) This is also the first time I’ve consistently had good scores, I usually only get a couple over 50 so I’m very happy as I LOVE the TS dress! However it’s unlikely I’ll earn top place as I have two ticket buyers in my group so I’m currently 3rd 😕 

edited December 2019
    Rikk said:
    Here you go @alycat @bonniedash_ — I did an experiment with this before. Almost every look with a darker skin color scored lower with the same outfits. 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6674229#Comment_6674229

Interesting. I have had different results but can’t argue with yours either.

thanks for sharing! 😊
    JaelynJax said:

Okay so it’s not my WiFi I’ve got enough space in my phone and the trendsetter button has been missing since I started 
    can anyone help?

i contacted glu support and tried the methods provided but nothing happened 
    pleas help?
    It took me submitting my third look before rankings popped up. I just got put in a trendsetters group around 9

I am on my 5th look & still nothing! What is going on? This has never been a problem before 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    alycat said:
    Bear_KKH said:
    alycat said:
    lilviv said:

No offense, but you're not a moderator.... If that's how they feel they should be able to discuss it freely. Other players have discussed they're struggles thinking they are losing votes due to their dolls appearance, and no one stopped them, these users shouldn't be treated differently bc they happen to be discussing their doll's skin color rather than something such as hair, eyes, or facial features. It just rubs me the wrong way to try silencing them...

That’s fair. I was in no way trying to silence them. I’ve just had different experiences with darker skinned dolls and I was stating it with picture proof.  I even just submitted a dark skinned doll as to test the theory once again.

The world is already so negative and talking about politics and social issues and I just think of the forum as a nice place that should be free of all that since this is a game that I use to distract myself. That’s just my opinion. But in no way am I trying to silence anyone and I apologize if it came off that way. 

But I do stand by my statement that I don’t believe the skin color affects votes. 

I get it, no hate towards you either. I just know that some users take it personally when they score lower and it's hard not to take it personally and try to figure out why. Sometimes I've even wondered about my own doll if she scored low bc she has brown hair, dark brown eyes and wonder if lighter hair and eyes would have fetched me a better score. A user last week mentioned to another that her red hair may have been why her scores were lower. Its hard to know for sure of course in any situation, sometimes it's just bad luck. But it's definitely natural to wonder what beauty standards come into play in the voting booth, so I think it's healthy for users to get those feelings and emotions out in a supportive group rather than feeling hurt alone. That's all 😊

Everyone's dolls look amazing btw. 
    @lilviv @bonniedash_ your dolls are flawless 🙌🏼 I hope you both win top 5
    - Emmy
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I'm so disappointed :(
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    lmao @ "the racism talk". Sorry that our struggles are inconveniencing you
    I play on Amazon kindle!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.