🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Who can you message for help besides Kalinda?? I haven’t been able to get ahold of her & it’s been over a week
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited December 2019
     Who can you message for help besides Kalinda?? I haven’t been able to get ahold of her & it’s been over a week
    Try @eggsandbananas x
    Android player

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Does anyone have this hair? For IOS? Please and thanks. Rather get this than the boots. 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    @stacy9491- I can submit that hair in about 2 hours on IOS 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @KimSkkh thank you so much!!
    @EloiseAnn that would be great. Could you let me know when you submit it and show me what you’re wearing? I really appreciate it! It’s 7:57 where I live ☺️
    Found it in the booth. Thank you!!!
  • SamesterSamester Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    Samester said:
    Does anyone know if these piercings are available for diamonds? If so, can anyone submit them on Android please? Thanks ❤️

I have them and im on android. I can submit them in the morning (uk time = gmt) and let you know when i do. I have no clue if you can buy them with diamonds. I will send a pic of my submission when i do it

That would be greatly appreciated! 😊
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Hey I don’t know where to put this but I started a new game on facebook and I’m at lever 13 and I still don’t have sys or events but kalinda called and I have a lot of tasks to do and idk whic I have to do to have it, can someone help me?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I’m so torn because the hairstyle with the crystal accent is great for SYS, but the curly half-bun really suits your doll and could even be your new everyday style! 

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    The first and second places in my trendsetters are both at over 700 points, so... yeah...

I'm here to fulfill item requests! I don't have the hair, @stacy9491 and others.
    Let me help!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • TuttielynneTuttielynne Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    I am on my 5th look & still nothing! What is going on? This has never been a problem before 
    Are you still having issues with your trendsetters

• TuttielynneTuttielynne Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yesssssssssss! I am on my 13th look, I think..... and still nothing! I don’t understand it
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Yesssssssssss! I am on my 13th look, I think..... and still nothing! I don’t understand it
    Can you post a screenshot of your trendsetters...it definitely should have came up days ago 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    this is definitely my worst sys ever... lol

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited December 2019

Got kicked out of the top 5 but with my last ticket I'm back to third, that dress is long gone though.

Edit* that's not me it's the ticket buyer, what's the point in buying tickets and not even wearing an sys themed outfit?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    This is my number one right now with 932 points... 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    When are we gonna get an update thread?
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    jhabs said:
    This is my number one right now with 932 points... 

I know there has been talk in this thread about being careful about accusing people of being hackers vs ticket buyers but when I have someone that dresses like this in my group with 900+ points, that’s when I start to think it’s a hacker/bot. If a person is submitting daily box clothes, it makes me think they don’t care a lot about this game/haven’t been playing long enough to be invested, so why would they spend money on tickets to submit basic looks like this that will get them 30 points max?  
    I always think something like this whenever I encounter in my TS either atrocious amount of points at top 5 with all top notch collections or basic clothes. Of course first category can be super rich and can afford really buy items, but why would you have 500+ points, you already won in TS in the first day? and the second category - they have money for the tickets- they probably can afford a star pack or a diamond pack to buy clothes that will score good. What is the reason?
    Also, whenever i see submitions like this i think that either this is a child, playing (sometimes they do have a funny sense of style and nothing wrong with that) or a person , who doesn't  care for the theme and submits just for the sake of submitting or a bot. 

Sadly, bikini was a popular choice once - and that is weird and disappointing. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Carol Davida Do you have the Mandy more dress on with the party hair and the sparkler cake? I'm pretty sure I just saw you, but I didn't realize it until after I voted for you. :) You were the popular pick :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    finally I found the sparkling stick (I don't know how it's called in English, in my country we call it chispeador) I've been voting like crazy... and the ts dress is far for me too the ticket buyer Is 374 points ahead, I'll be 2nd place at least ☚. Also I wanted to know if the outfit I'm wearing right now might get a lot of points, what do you think, should I submit it next? 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I actually might make it to the earnable dress, which I wasn’t expecting if I can get 73 points between my last two tickets.

I play on iOS
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 7 - 12

(Also just got the dress)

• bonniedash_bonniedash_ Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    This SYS has not done me good. I have been striving, looking for looks and inspirations and yet it is not enough to please. I am seeing looks for voting nothing to do with the theme (for example the VS wings) and being in popular choices. Not even the darling dress with the jacket did me well, the look inspired by @LindaVB  did not do well on my doll either. I raised the issue that my scores have gone bad due to the color of my doll's skin and this SYS has proven to me, especially after seeing that so many white dolls have gone well with similar looks.
    I definitely gave up on this event and this was my last one. Sorry for this outburst.
    ✨ Brazilian 🇧🇷 ✨
    ✨ Android Player 📱 ✨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I noticed this morning that I somehow missed a ticket so will only have 13 looks submitted. Would it be awful of me if I bought one ticket later to replace the one I lost? The #1 person has over 100 more votes than me anyway so I won't be #1 and I don't think I'll even be in the top 3 or 5 when the event ends going by my SYS history from the last month.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.