⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• MegatronKKHMegatronKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please add more clothes for male dolls, our wardrobe is way less extensive then the wardrobe of the female dolls.
    Also, please make the benefits of winning the sys event equal for male dolls, male dolls don’t get hair, clothes and diamonds while female dolls do.

Please, fashion isn’t only important for females.
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Can we please have Khloe's outfit from this year's Christmas party + the eyes!🌟🎅
    Can we also have these two outfits by Kylie? They're AMAZING!💗😍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I wish we could dye auras! 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited December 2019
    • I would loveee to have more tattoos in places other than our right arm. how pretty would a cute thigh flower tattoo look on our dolls ?!! 🥺🥺🥺 also face tattoos would be pretty cool !
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    i'm not sure if this goes in this thread but i think we need  
    •  a button that says something like "i feel you" or that shows our support on another forum member's post
    because pressing "like" on someone's post about them not getting a GB item or having ticketbuyers in their TS group feels kinda weird to me

Yes we need a "sad" or "that sucks" button. Like the fb sad face reaction. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    this is the mood i'm getting for the valentine's update lol

Kim in 1017 A L Y X 9SM 

Kim and Kanye's Date Night Outfit and Hair

CottonSugarCandy Top

Glitter Aura (not colorful, silver/white)

Dior Saddle Purse 

Fur Slippers

The Perfect Pink

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    this is the mood i'm getting for the valentine's update lol

Kim in 1017 A L Y X 9SM 

Kim and Kanye's Date Night Outfit and Hair

CottonSugarCandy Top

Glitter Aura (not colorful, silver/white)

Dior Saddle Purse 

Fur Slippers

The Perfect Pink

hey you should put this in other thread, but i think no one create one for 2020 fashion suggestions yet
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Its still 2019, please use the 2019 fashion suggestion thread.  I'll post a new one in a day or two. I've been sick with flu since christmad.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thanks for the dislikes babes 🤩
    also i’m obviously not the only one who posted fashions in this thread, stop nitpicking everything and let me live smh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @youngbarbie disagrees on fashion posts just means people don’t want those particular items in the game. Don’t take it personally! 
    We NEED these!🍑💞
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    please can we have the sound and the music in the game separated? i mean i like the sound effects but the music is annoying sometimes
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • marieusemarieuse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited December 2019
    - Possibility for your children to grow up
    (maybe they could end up in the fashion world as well, and we could do gigs with them?) 

- More events and gigs that include your partner

- More romantic stories and stuff to do with your partner. Maybe he suggest a vacation for example? 

- Possibility to date Cassio
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    jhabs said:

These are the rainbow eyes from the kloset. I put a black and white filter on the picture to show how I’d like a Smokey eye version of those eyes to look. These eyes are some of the prettiest in the game- if you recolored them in a Smokey grey version (like fading from white/silver, to grey, to black) I would buy them in a heartbeat!

I agree they are the nicest eyes to date for me. I like the colour idea and would also like it in gold to brown to black for brown skin chicks like myself that cant always pull off white on the eyes
    Android player

Lipstick shades to look the same colour on all skin tones especially the black lipstick. Heres me (my natural brown shade) with black lipstick and me with peachy skin with black lipstick. Two different shades and i understand its probs some overlay colour issue but sometimes i want to do a strong look with black lipstick and cant.

Android player

Coloured eyelashes like this with no eyeshadow. Not in crazy colours but this nice rich vibrant type of shade. Also coloured eyeliners to suit all skin tones a gold one, bronze one and a silver one would be to start.
    Android player

1. I would definitely like to be able to hold a bag in my stationary hand (left) and still be able to hold q handheld in my moveable one (right). 
    2. Some multiple ring hands would be nice without holding a purse - see below
    3. The ability to change the colour of the hat/ hair accessory to match your look.
    4. My doll use to smile before but doesnt smile anymore. Has that function been taken away???? If so please can we have it back. She looks misearble without smiling

Android player

• kubraarslankubraarslan Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I don't know if it's said before but eye and skin makeups should be purchasable by diamonds in sys events. If we can get clothes, hairs, auororas and accesories than we could get some makeup looks.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    A basset hound puppy!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     It would be really cool if in the regular year we could do a month with boxes (much like the holiday boxes) that were all unique and cool handhelds!! So many awesome suggestions for handhelds (foods & drinks & other things) in the fashion thread - I would definitely take a couple spins for something like that 😁
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    KimSkkh said:
    1. I would definitely like to be able to hold a bag in my stationary hand (left) and still be able to hold q handheld in my moveable one (right). 
    2. Some multiple ring hands would be nice without holding a purse - see below
    3. The ability to change the colour of the hat/ hair accessory to match your look.
    4. My doll use to smile before but doesnt smile anymore. Has that function been taken away???? If so please can we have it back. She looks misearble without smiling

I don’t think the smile animations were removed, they just stop displaying when you use a handheld. If your doll isn’t holding anything the animations should come back. I agree that that should change, dolls with handhelds should still be able to smile even if they can’t move their arms.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    - It's worth asking again.... Please let us marry Raul! My doll is forever single bc I don't want to waste energy on dates on a annoying, clingy NPC, but I will make the sacrifice for Raul. He's the only character I will date. Please don't let my doll die alone 😂
    - Please change SYS. @oopsididitagain has a great suggestion. I think it would also help keep everyone on theme and make SYS much more enjoyable. The way it is now feels stressful and defeating.
    - I know it can't be that hard to secure the game from hackers.... You all roll out an update monthly, there has to be something you guys can do. It doesn't look good for you guys to have open ppl playing a hacked game all over FB, IG, and Youtube. Then everything is so expensive in game. Like, where is the incentive for new players to have as fair game? (Hint* there's not one) They even come on your public forum all the time and laugh and provoke your PAYING customers (yes, even free players bc ad revenue). 
    - Please gift users that suggest items, the item they suggest or atleast make it directly purchasable (maybe 40 k stars at most) for them instead of trapped in a gift box or TS. It breaks my heart when users miss out on or have a hard time getting items they suggested. That's kind of mean.
    - Make our rings visible when we use handhelds.
    - Update the TB boxes please. Especially if you insist on charging 60 k stars and keeping them at 600 points. Also during weekend events, can you please replace the daily GB items with throwbacks or k stars? Daily GB items do not belong in black and gold boxes. I know it's possible for you guys to do this since during the TB weekday event, my black and gold box palettes will sometimes have TB items. Why not have it that way on the weekend as well? Please please please just get rid of the daily GB stuff and keep them in the white boxes (which btw, I haven't seen many items in my daily GBs, which is where they belong!) 
    - Can you separate the KKW contour from the eyes. I love the contour, but I get bored of not being able to change the eyes/eyeshadow.

- Emmy
  • RoselynnRoselynn Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Okay I would love to have a seperate area in the kloset for jackets/ coats. That you can put on shirts and stuff. 

I would also really like the option to change the color to customs like on msp and stuff... It really works and it makes the clothing more personal than the dyes do...