🎆KK:H v10.6 Update!

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Yes Kalinda!!! I knew you were saving the best for last!! Thank you!

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Loving this jacket!  My girl is ready to finish her Christmas shopping in style! 

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! 🙏🏻

Merry Christmas all 💕
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Love this lovely jacket, love Kalinda!

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Cassio's first name is Xavier in mine. I figured it sounded like grandiose enough to be on-brand for him 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love it 🖤

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    thanks for the great top Kalinda.  I love it!  Ok, Koko math says  it’s 2 days till Christmas.  I don’t count today, because it’s not a full day, we have all day tomorrow if, all day Tuesday...that’s 2. Wednesday will already BE Christmas, .  So, excuse me I have some threads to put together. ;)

I have so many lists of things to do......i don t know where to start.  Oh, did I mention everyone is sick?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Thanks for the top @KalindaKing 💛 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you for this little coat!

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @KalindaKing hi, I had 5 gold dye disappear when I dyed a dress. I had 10, tried to dye a dress, & it said there was an internet connection problem. Still had 10 gold dyes. I tried again & it let me do it, then suddenly I had 0 gold dyes. Please help, I can send you my ID if necessary. I’ve seen on here that it happened to at least one other person so there must be a glitch. I just want my dye back (before the SYS ends if possible).
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Forgot to say thank you for the furry jacket, Kalinda😁 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I haven’t seen it mentioned and I don’t know about the others who had this problem, but as far as I’m concerned, it seems like the videos for k-stars issue has been fixed, so thank you for that!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

When I saw that I got this dress I was pleasantly surprised, but then I saw that wavy ombre hair that I want for ages and I was kinda sad I didn’t pick it. Anyways, I really like this dress and I’m happy that I got it! ☺️🌟
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    You should be happy @martina_kkh
    The dress looks amazing on you 😘
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    You should be happy @martina_kkh
    The dress looks amazing on you 😘
    Thank you doll! 🥰
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Maybe Cassio (aka Aaron, Jonathan, Austin) has so many names bc he’s a huge cheater and doesn’t want us to know he’s talking to all of us lol 

My cheater, I mean Cassio, is named Mason 😂
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My picks weren’t lucky 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @AliBryant sorry I'm late to the party, but never too late to appreciate a true beauty with a gorgeous look, yeah thats you!😍😍😍

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @KalindaKing hi, I had 5 gold dye disappear when I dyed a dress. I had 10, tried to dye a dress, & it said there was an internet connection problem. Still had 10 gold dyes. I tried again & it let me do it, then suddenly I had 0 gold dyes. Please help, I can send you my ID if necessary. I’ve seen on here that it happened to at least one other person so there must be a glitch. I just want my dye back (before the SYS ends if possible).
    @KalindaKing hi could I get some help with this? It would be nice to get my dye back for this SYS..
  • bohmebabebohmebabe Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Purchased the SYS extra tickets, stars and diamonds package and I didn't receive the extra tickets or diamonds.. did anyone else experience this? Any help Glu's? @KalindaKing

IOS Player 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I just had 4 ice blue dye taken instead of 2, so clearly this is a glitch that's persisting. Would be cool to know what to do if/when it happens to you. I wouldn't care about 2 ice blue normally but i paid 40 k-stars for them.
    The Update Thread will be posted when GLU advises it’s time.  It’s a special tome with the holidays, as soon as I’m told to publish it, iI’ll have one.   And I
    ve been sick with the flu doing e Vhridtmas, I’m still trying to start tomorrow’s event thread.  Have another glass of Dggnog, and good things are worth waiting for. Perd0nslly, I’m excited for the 1st update of the new Decade!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    As far as disappearing dye, I asked about it when a thread was opened, but I will ask again.  Just understand while the Holidays are underway, it's probably a longer wait to hear back to any support requests. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Get well soon @kokokokonut! I was on the train earlier today and everyone was sick; it’s that time of year I guess 🙂
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I’m excited for the new update but I’m really going to miss all the beautiful Christmas decorations. 
    I play on iOS