🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I can forget about getting the earnable dress. The last time I wanted an earnable dress, it wasn't the last item so I actually had a chance. Especially since TS is pointless, I could have at least gotten the earnable.
    Platform: Android

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @Peggy101 That is an excellent idea! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2019
    if there's anyone who could submit the gold birthday/nye hat hairstyle on ios i would be forever grateful 🥺
    edit: just found it 🙈
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just got the white shoes from the Mirragio Grande partnership. I thought a robe came after it but this is what it’s showing me. Is this right?

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @ashleydianem I think I've heard that it's after that next round of tiles...:/
    Edit to add that I'm on my second round trying to fill up my tiles before I collect them all and i have only gotten one tile so far for miraggio grande.. it's been several months.. :(
    my last few daily pallets, I haven't even gotten any tiles.. :/ 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 12-14
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @luvs2gruuv girl sorry for the late response and wasnt ignoring you though. Got busy irl. I'm replying back to you at work rn. But, if you were referring to my winning golden party look with that sparkler then yes sure why not :smile: I think that I may have the look that you may be talking about :smiley:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2019
    13-14 looks
    I already know I won’t win 1st 😞

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

It was this one @Carol Davida.. (I saw it again after I posted)

Addicted

• tatiannakkhtatiannakkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Number one in my group must have submitted at least 12 extra tickets. I’ve passed her three times and every time i’ve passed her, she’s submitted at least 3 extra and she started with the triple threat.  every time i get within 50 votes of her, she freaks out and buys another two tickets 🙄

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Last two looks, I’m proud because I was able to beat 4 ticket buyers and I got one of my highest averages ever in a sys, hope I stay in 2nd tho

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    edited December 2019
    @luvs2gruuv well yes doll ofc that's me 🙂 are you asking me to resubmit that party hat and the dress again though?🤔 if so, I can only submit the party hat for you since the event is abouts to be over but I cant resubmit that dress at this given moment since its locked on my game. I will submit the dress next time for sure on another appropriate themed sys event for you upon your request.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

No sweetie, @Carol Davida. Lol it was just a shout out that I had seen you. <3
    Addicted

edited December 2019
    @luvs2gruuv ah ok I'm so glad that you founded me then :smile: but that look scored so poorly for me though. I got only 38 votes for that look. Sometimes I dunno wth these voters want from me lol :lol:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here’s my worst/best scores, and a selection of Luka’s looks!

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

i swear to god if tb’s land me in 6th place i’m gonna get mad lmao (most likely cry).

listen, i just want that pink cup. also to whomstevereth submitted the sparkling wand thingie, you did me a solid lmao. still hunting that red wine cup tho. i’ve been making multiple dolls with different features as of lately
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the other looks that didn’t submit in my last post because it be like that sometimes. 
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Hum, I guess she really wanted that dress 🙄  my guess is: she is a hacker or she really got THAT much money for christmas, cause in the first hour or so she had already +400 points
    iOS Player
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Anyone else getting unfinished pop ups like this or with random numbers or letters? I have been getting them since the bug got fixed last weekend
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i want change by name to "don't worry I'm not buying tickets"... I submitt one and she get 100 points more than me 🙄..  anyway I hope I get enough points to get the last prize if I don't then I might buy one ticket to get the last prize but I'm not sure, is that black dress worth it? 
  • xalyxxalyx Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    There’s nothing more annoying than having people in your ts group copying your looks 🙄
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Maria2019 maybe this comes a little too late, but any purchase you make takes away the "20 free videos" we get as a free user, if you purchased even the 99 cents ticket that its going to get you 5 videos daily instead of 20.

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Ryley1e Yeah, I found that out after buying some K stars 2 years ago and have regretted it ever since. Thanks for the tip though! I found this forum too late😄 I bought the one ticket tonight and ended up in first place for the first time in a couple of months. Everyone else seemed to stopped playing hours ago because their points stayed the same during the last 4 hours. Usually I have loads of TBs in my groups and I end up in 6th or 7th place. I'm happy to have some opal dye but I'll keep hold of it for now.
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I came in 1st. I had a ticketbuyer in my group, but I saved my last 2 looks to the last 10 mins and won by 20 pts....highest (and favorite) and lowest scores. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this dress and the cotton candy drink!

This was my top look:

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got 1st and 4th! Got all I needed from this event:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.