🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Saved ticket #13 & #14 to use 20 minutes before the event ended so I didn’t pass my TB too early & make her buy more tickets... and it worked!! I absolutely love the dress & am so excited. I haven’t won for 2 months!!
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I was really lucky to have a chilled group this week, which meant I was able to win 1st, but only by 20 points!

My outfits scored pretty good this SYS, managed to score above 45 throughout!

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Absolutely die for it❤❤❤❤
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I came in 1st place 😍😍 I’m in love with this dress it’s so beautiful 🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Does brown hair score well in SYS? I always use blonde and I'm getting sick of looking at my doll every week. I would love to use some other colours but I'm very reluctant. Ideally I would use purple or the dark red occasionally but I'm thinking that brown is safer.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I love this giant drink in my face 😂 but truly it’s so cute and I’m so happy to get the dress!!!! I had a basic ticket buyer try and steal it last minute but I guess today’s not their day 😇 I scored SUPER consistent this time, my worst score 46 and best 53.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got second place because of a ticket buyer ☹️ I was so close to pass her but she bought tickets in the last minutes and just went  up too much for me to reach them with my last 2 tickets.

Congrats to everyone who got first place and the beautiful dress!
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    congratulations 🙄 you won and you spent like 24 tickets at least. I liked the ts dress and the 15 kstars but whatever...This doll kept submitting looks on the last minute even there was nobody competing with her... sorry I'm very angry, I started very late to get no tb, i know it's not a rule but I had tb starting late but giving up soon on buying  but this time I still had one that didn't want to stop buying tickets. Anyway I got more nice clothes this weekend and I have enough kstars for next vip too 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    Does brown hair score well in SYS? I always use blonde and I'm getting sick of looking at my doll every week. I would love to use some other colours but I'm very reluctant. Ideally I would use purple or the dark red occasionally but I'm thinking that brown is safer.
    I believe yes brown hair color does score good, but that is my personally experience. I’m always changing my dolls hair color, even for sys and I’ve had good scores this Sys event with brown hair or anything similar to brown🙂. So imo it doesn’t hurt to experiment in changing your dolls hair color, I love doing it 😅. Do you dolly ❣️
    IOS doll 💞

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Why does this drink have to cover our faces? I would never hold my drink at boob level!

Hope we get a NYE background!

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Pink hair to match the pink drink. 
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    In my second game my doll has the darkest brown/almost black hair color and she scores well, sometimes even better than my main game where my doll is blonde, which is extra frustrating bc her wardrobe is way more limited 😂 I think a lot of it is about hair color that compliments outfits! For example I usually prefer gold outfits with brown hair and silver with blonde but that may just be personal preference 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited December 2019
    So happy I got the drink!!! It was a CLOSE call😍😅

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I got 1st 😍 it's been awhile since that's happened so I'm pretty stoked. I had a ticket buyer but I think they only bought the triple threat, and my scores were high enough to overtake them at the end. I caved this week and used all my diamonds to buy the blue new years dress and the sparkler, and it was worth it! Lowest, favourite, and highest. 

My mood when I overtook my ticket buyer 😂

This was one of my best SYSs to date, I don't keep any pictures but 712 is definitely up there with my top scores

I love the this week. The handheld is super cute, the fireworks aura is fantastic, and the earnable dress dyes really well! Congratulations to everyone who got top 5 and if you didn't, hopefully next week will be a better one! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Really Love the drink, 💖 just wish it wasn’t so close to my dolls face. 

• SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Came in 4th

This is the highest score I could get this SYS:

edited December 2019
    Oh and I really think there was some issue we aren't aware of that messed with the scores this week. I've seen so many great looks scoring in the 30s or 40s, both here and on FB, and it's hard to believe. Amazing looks were flopping.

Hopefully Simons call about something good happening in the new year is related to TS. My pitch for changing it would be grouping people based on their past weeks score, not on start time. That way the people who can go crazy and up to 1000 points will be together, the people who struggled to reach the earnable will be together, everyone would be on equal footing, and there would be the ability for people to move up and down based on how they do. That's what a lot of games already do. I can't think of any game where if I'm a new player or I'm doing bad, I'm placed against people who are doing amazing. 

Or like a global leader board. Or just anything. It bums me out to see people hurting and friends struggling, doing great then losing at the last minute, or seeing a known ticket buyer right at the start so they know they have no chance. It just sucks.

Edit: I wish someone would proofread everything I write cus this this it tooo long 😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I agree that the current system is bad, but doing it by the previous weeks score would also not be great. I can have a great average one week and then be at least 100 points lower the next week due to the theme. Having a cap on TS is the best suggestion that’s been given and I think it’s the one that’s the most fair. 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

Well I was not expecting to be on top 3 but yeah I’m happy 💕
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited December 2019
    yeah.... tbh a lot of other games i play that do weekly league type of events group players according to their rank, average score, previous scores or they would do bronze/silver/gold leagues where moving up into gold or down into bronze etc would be determined by your scores within your group and each league would be its own ts group... i personally do think something like this along with ticket ceilings would greatly help in separating tbs from newly started players or ftp players so they can all have an interesting but also an equal chance at the ts rewards like score/rank groupings arent THAT hard to do so many other games across so many genres do it so??
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Omg @dpeters I'm so sorry for you! It's really revolting to invest time and a certain affection for the game and not have it back... I love to see your looks and she is beautiful, but if the game doesn't make you happy anymore you have all my support to take time out this! 
    Remember that you are very dear person. 💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

Yeah you might be right @jhabs, I have that same experience too, my averagetthis week is better than mine last week. No change will be perfect, I know I don't like the option of tickets vs no tickets because I don't think someone should lose out if they miss a ticket and want to buy an extra one to get to 14 looks. Maybe a cap would also stop TBs from buying so many, at a certain point most people would just accept their average. I honestly felt a little bad for my TB. I don't really like seeing anyone losing money.

I'd support whatever the majority want. I just want to see a change, I hate seeing so many people disheartened and upset each week. 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I came in 3rd, could’ve used a ticket and passed, but I wasn’t really into the dress and I wasn’t gonna be home when it ended so I didn’t want to waste a ticket in case someone else bought a last minute pack. I haven’t won a TS since August when I didn’t submit my last look so I could tie in 1st with someone and have had a harder time just staying in the top 5 so getting the runner up prize was nice. 

High/Low

And the cotton candy drink

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt what was Simon's call? I don't think I got it
    iOS
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Here's my final group scores. I managed to get 5th place even though I lost a ticket so I'm happy I got the drink but like really ? 1000+ points? I don't even know what to say.. all of this is getting ridiculous with us complaining and asking for some changes and no one even acknowledges this problem.
    I hope we all have better groups next week ♥️🤞
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     The only problem with a ticket cap is that it would limit Glu’s sales (not that I at all care, but the solution has to still make them money or they won’t make a change). If people WILL buy 10+ tickets in one SYS, Glu is not going to stop them. That’s why I think only using the top 14 scores for TS scoring would work. People will still buy tons of tickets trying to replace flopped looks with good ones, and all these dolls with impeccable looks & scores could still potentially win. 

I don’t know if they’ll do anything, but I hope they do. I hate seeing how upset people get breaking their personal records for SYS scores & still not winning. It’s disheartening, and that’s one thing a mobile game should not be
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.