🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
     The only problem with a ticket cap is that it would limit Glu’s sales (not that I at all care, but the solution has to still make them money or they won’t make a change). If people WILL buy 10+ tickets in one SYS, Glu is not going to stop them. That’s why I think only using the top 14 scores for TS scoring would work. People will still buy tons of tickets trying to replace flopped looks with good ones, and all these dolls with impeccable looks & scores could still potentially win. 

I don’t know if they’ll do anything, but I hope they do. I hate seeing how upset people get breaking their personal records for SYS scores & still not winning. It’s disheartening, and that’s one thing a mobile game should not be
    Yes sorry I always get confused about the terms, I think I meant a cap on like the number of looks that count. Like glu will only accept your 14 highest scoring looks! But you can buy as many tickets as you want to get the best looks you can. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs I get ya! We’re on the same page - I couldn’t agree more. Sorry I misunderstood ☺️
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Well... i don’t even known if im ended at the top 5 or not. before going to bed i was 4th, but i woke and this is what my SYS looks now. 
    And i had TS ranking during SYS but now it is gone

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2019
  • Amy_RamirezAmy_Ramirez Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    My NYE in NYC SYS looks!!! 
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Ended up in fourth place and got the drink:D

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @dpeters  a game shouldn’t make you feel this way.. I’m really sorry but I think you’re taking a good decision, I wish you all the best 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    landed 4th place.
    i got the cup.
    like i wasn't even aiming for 3rd, i was just content with not getting 6th place because i wanted the cup.
    this feels better than if i'd won 1st lmao.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Here are my 4-14 looks

And here are a few of the extra looks I submitted in prefer to pass the early ticket buyers... 😜

I typically won't use tickets if I'm in a group where no one is buying tickets, unless it's utterly obvious.. and then sometimes I still don't, but I couldn't help myself this time.. at least I got to put in some extra outfits.. I had so many ideas for this theme!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ended up fourth! Congrats to @Cherrey for her first place 😊

Android
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Same old, same oldimageimage
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look 12 to 14. I hadn’t been scoring this well in weeks, but even though I ended up with a total of 688 points, I couldn’t  stay in the top 5 to get the drink. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Luckily I stayed in 4th place, phew. I'm still really upset that obvious hackers were in my TS, and pushed other deserving dolls out of top 5, but that's out of my control. Here's my two best, two worst, and favorite look. I used my opal dye on the work of art kollection dress, I hope we get the chance to earn more as there is atleast one dress I'd like to use it for, but I'm short now. 
    I really love the prizes this week. The SYS dress is so elegant and the drink is super cute. I'm glad I was able to get everything. 
    - Emmy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended up in 6th place, thanks to Triple Threat and Ticket Buyers (some of them did both). Most of them showed up in the last hours, after I went to bed... it's infuriating to be first or second the whole SYS and to fall way behind at the end...

Best, favourite and worst looks

Last looks, 10 to 14.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

So,one more time i managed to not be first 😂😂😂
    for the most of the sys i was first and than ofc in the last 3h they decided they wanted it more than me and bought tickets 😂😂😂 still got the pink glass and one opal dye at least 😂😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @dpeters it makes me so sad to read what feelings the game is provoking in people. I can resonate with a lot of what you are saying. I really hope you get the head space you need and come back refreshed. Take care of yourself 💕
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Last two looks

TS board.

Managed to make it to the earnable dress, which I wasn't expecting, and the drink is cute so I'm pretty happy. 

I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I passed one ticketbuyer but another one emerged, so I came in second.

Here is my doll with @HollySisk Dixie, @AngelineJ and @Silz1217! Happy to see you lovely ladies got first place!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Finally got first!! It has been so long since I didnt have any ticket buyers!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Worst, best and favorite:

Came in 2nd place, the 1st doll had around 20 more votes than me which I’m kinda bummed about because I really liked the dress 🥺 But anyways I think the drink handheld is soo pretty and I’m so happy I got it! 🤩
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    After having surgery last week I was left laying in bed recovering which meant playing KKH was pretty much the only thing i could do😂😂 I am so lucky I had no ticket buyers which let me win TS for the first time EVER. I’m really excited for the new year which I hope brings positivity and love for all you dolls😘 
  • RoselynnRoselynn Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited December 2019
    My NYE in NYC SYS looks!!! 
    She hacks. I mean she has over 10000 stars like girl... @Smuckies
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Congratulations @LovelyEmma! it's so great when 1st place ties, really feels like sticking it to the man when 2 people can get the 1st place prize 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Thankfully  it was just a glitch and every look was still there. 

Thankfully, my scores was good, and if not for TB I would be in second place. But with them, from forth place i ended up in fifth place. But why does this cotton candy part of drink covers the chin slightly. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.