🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• stezzbstezzb Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Ok I had to make a account here bc something happened...
    yesterday it showed that I ranked 6th place, and after that I collected my rewards, but I opened the game today and it shows that I finished 5th place and it shows that I collected the 5th place rewards but I didn’t????? help 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @DoloresWyatt what was Simon's call? I don't think I got it
    This one, I didn't screenshot it myself but borrowed a friends. I got it 2 days ago. Maybe people ignored it because it was Simon calling? Sometimes I just click no to whatever he's calling about without even thinking 😂

Hopefully this means the next update has some good stuff in it! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I just realized that Luka also tied for 1st @LovelyEmma! I love when more than one person wins 😊 Although the difference between 1st and 2nd for male dolls is only 5 k-stars, it’s still nice.

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you @Chloè_KKH! I blew up all my remaining tickets for this event. I think we both had the best scores in our group and since you didn't seem to aim for the first place, I went a little berserk and had to prevail justice against those people who didn't deserve their spot at the top in my opinion. I hope you don't mind!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @mikaylachimo @Sweetstephy Thanks! I have decided that I will experiment during this week's SYS. 
    And thanks @mikaylachimo for the gold and silver outfits tip!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I never got that call from simon 🤔
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    After being the first for the whole event, it’s so nice and funny to lose to two ticket buyers<3 NOT! This is so stupid.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Wow. I actually got first place in god knows how many months.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KathrineKapelli @soundspretty and @dpeters 💗💗💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @DoloresWyatt! I think that might be a generic message Simon calls with at some point in the storyline and not something recent.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    But why does this cotton candy part of drink covers the chin slightly. 

I think the drink looks very phallic and it resting on her chin adds to that appearance. Honestly, it cracked me up. A guy must have designed this handheld.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I think the drink looks very phallic and it resting on her chin adds to that appearance. Honestly, it cracked me up. A guy must have designed this handheld.  
    @HollySisk Giiiiiiirl!!!! I laughed at your comment. 😁
    it does, doesn’t it😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I can’t unsee that now! 🙀🙀🙀
    IOS Player 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I can’t unsee that now! 🙀🙀🙀
    You’re welcome? 
    😉
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    But seriously thank god this SYS event is over.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Maybe we should all start SYS at the same time so all the forum members will be at the same group without TB 😂😂
  • Amy_RamirezAmy_Ramirez Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    jhabs said:
    My NYE in NYC SYS looks!!! 
    Wow, a hacker submitting 20+ looks! And we still believe they can’t hack tickets?? This is why separating ticket buyers from nonticket buyers won’t work bc you’ll just be playing against hacked games in the nonticket buyer group. 

And thank you to @Smuckies for exposing this user (there are many names I’d like to call her but I don’t wanna get banned lol). Perfect way to start my Monday! 
    First of all, either of you know me, so keep your rude ass comments to yourself. 
    Yes, I do have a lot of items but I don't see how any of that's your business.  
    Yes, 20 submitted looks because I "BUY" tickets, would you like for me to post my receipts??? 
    FYI, 90% of everyone playing this game, including the "moderators" have hacks of some sort. So, don't be a "Debbie Downer" cuz you are mad about not winning 1st place on a game. 

Seriously people, grow up! Sorry about yourself and keep your nose out of mine! 
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I don’t think the receipt of you paying a hacker counts as an actual receipt 💁🏻‍♀️ Also no, not everyone uses hacks, people here have been playing 100% by the book only to get ish from people like you. I ain’t mad at you. I’m mad at glu. 
     Because even tho you see what’s happening and how people cheat in disfavor of you and your paying customers, you still won’t change the system. You would much rather have us mad and frustrated, but here’s what you don’t seem to understand. If we walk away from the game you lose money. But you rather keep people who hack happy. Makes zero sense. 
    I'm not defending the hacker and I'm not one myself but there's not going to be change where there
    are so many people who spend money on the game, this game is dying and they are just trying to
    squeeze out as much money as they can on the way out, which does make it frustrating when we play
    by the rules and still lose but that's the game now, if we want there to be change then people 
    need to stop playing and spending money to make them realise we're serious.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    even if glu wants to change the sys i doubt they know what to do, If anyone have an idea i'm curious because i can't think of a solution
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @naomi_nai Using top 14 looks instead of totals for TS! TBs can still buy tickets to improve their top 14 looks, and everyone else has a shot to win still☺️
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @oopsididitagain okay, It looks simple i hope glu considere this cause i'n tired of this drama every week 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @naomi_nai me too doll!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.