šŸŽ†KK:H v10.6 Update!

1303132333436Next

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Maree_kkh I submitted a support ticket over it & they said that even though I had full WiFi bars, that my connection was not adequate & thatā€™s why I lost the dye. They will not replace it. I know this isnā€™t helpful, but I wanted to update you since you had the same problem.Ā 

I donā€™t even know what to think, besides the fact that this company does not seem to care in the slightest about its customers.Ā 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @oopsididitagain Thanks for telling me! I really appreciate it. I was using my mobile data when it happened to me and had full signal too, so it wasn't an internet problem. I'll have to avoid dyeing anything, since there's no telling when it will happen again. It's a real shame they won't do anything about your dye, especially since it's gold. I guess the spirit of giving is over :joy:
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Smuckies Iā€™m so sorry to hear that! To me, losing diamonds would be worse than losing dye. Itā€™s crazy how frequently these glitches happen.

Whatā€™s worse though, is how the company responds by saying they understand what happened but wonā€™t fix it. It just speaks to how little care is given to paying customers. I hope your ticket resolves differently than mine!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Get well soon @kokokokonut šŸ’œ and thank you for all the time and effort you put making the threads
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• RoselynnRoselynn Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So excited for this update!!!
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    doll, wait for the official thread to open šŸ˜…šŸ™ˆ
    mandi ā™„ļø
    iOS
    english / espaƱol
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Lol I'm also to excited to wait for the official thread šŸ˜‚ Spoilers please! Need something good to kick the year off.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm moving this over to the 10.6 update thread.Ā  Thanks for understanding.Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Well, since today is "the update monday" and we don't have an official thread yet, does that mean we won't have an update today? And I imagine much less tomorrow or wednesday, since it's eve and finally New Year? On thursday would be the possible day for the update but it is also when SyS starts. So we are up the creek!Ā 
    Yes I'm overthinking.

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Good questions @kkh_clarice My question would be is there an update coming at all? Normally, the thread would have been opened last week, and Kalinda would have already posted the clothing spoilers prior to VIP weekend.Ā 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kkh_clarice lol that has been my thought process back and forth all morning šŸ˜©Ā 

Do we know if glu offices are open today? I know kalinda said they were out all of last week for the holiday. Not sure if that meant just last week or through New Years. Assuming we have an SYS this week, the update would need to be by Thursday?? But the fact that there is not an update thread yet makes me extremely nervous
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I looked into last year. The update came Wednesday January 2nd. That update was also was when they first got rid of items for males and got rid of extra storyline/clothes for vip, just some (not so) fun facts.
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    There used to be storylines where you could earn more clothes during VIP weekend?!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sheā€™s talking about Them scaling back the Monthly VIP Subscription program. Ā  Ā nothing to do with VZiP weekend events. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Oh okay I understand now šŸ˜‚ I was like well that wouldā€™ve been awesome.Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    The update coming January 2nd makes sense bc January 1 is when the Christmas boxes go away! Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i paid 55 Kstars for these lips that ill never use?? Thanks Glu! WHY AM I SOO UNLUCKY?? All i wanted was the green dress :'(Ā 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Guys I got my dye back today!! Iā€™m so happy. For everyone who has also experience the glitch, I would suggest messaging admins on here I instead of a support ticket. So much more helpful - thank goodness for this forum!!!

I know this is the old thread but we had talked about it here & Iā€™m hoping everyone who had the same problem will see itā¤ļø
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I apologize if this has been addressed, but I haven't leveled up for the past 2 updates...I have been stuck on level 99 and the level bar never fills up.....maybe the game doesn't level higher than 99? Anyone else having this?