KKH edits/art thread 💖(Remini tips & Tricks start pg 13)

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    That is so sad that some people have to be so negative. My daughter is bisexual and has been dating a girl for almost a year so I get upset when I see this kind of crap. Don’t let the trolls bother you, just keep being you!

I play on iOS 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @IzzaBee that's just like my mom. 💞 Moms like you are the best, thank you for your words and for supporting your daughter, you're amazing! 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KatWalker I love this so much, I still have the other version as my computer background 
    Full Gay GIF - Full Gay MoreGay GIFs
    You’re enriching my little queer life with this GIF 😂
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    So I fell asleep while playing the game (narcolepsy, yay) and had a crazy dream about Kim sending out goodie boxes irl to every KKH player as a New Years gift (yeah I know, impossible feat since millions are playing, but dream me didn't realize that).

Every player got a multi tier box similar to those bougie jewelry boxes, filled with Kardashian goodies. One drawer had Kylie lip kits in randomly chosen colors, one drawer had lanyards and scrunchies (what) with Klm kardashian logos printed, and one drawer had contour sticks and a foundation setting powder, but mine was in "gold" which was hella glittery and hella orange for my skin.

BEST PART THOUGH, was that the top tier of the box opened with a bunch of star confetti popping up in your face, just like in the game when you finish a professional gig!! Someone from Kim's team, hire me immediately, you won't regret it.

Woke up kind of sad when I realized it was all a dream, but it was the most entertaining dream I've had in a while so I'll take it.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @IzzaBee We love supportive moms and dads😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
  • tiatamarakkhtiatamarakkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @JasminEscalantekkh what app do you use for your edits 
    A question about edits:

I'm on android, and my game screenshots turn out very pixelated when I zoom in, and that obviously isn't ideal for editing. I'm supposed to have my game connected to Facebook, however. Would I be able to open my existing android game on my laptop via Facebook? I'm thinking it would lead to way better screenshots for editing purposes.

KKH Discord server: 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos aww bummer. I went to Faceboon to check for myself and it doesn't seem like you can sync it.  

I'm still so confused though, since so many of you wonderful people on the forum post such good quality pics while mine look potato-ish. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s7, so although it's not the newest phone it's not like I'm using a Nokia 3310 to take the screenshots. 

May just have to resort to paint-overs, but it pains my little graphic designer heart to have to do that with already fully made graphics...

KKH Discord server: 

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thanks that means so much!🥰 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you! I’d love to have more piercing options in the game! I’ve had a septum piercing in RL for like 8 years. I don’t have any editing software too so I use an app on my phone 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @HannahKKH this subtle iphone 11 flex 😂 also idk if you know bc I don’t see it often but we actually have a choker (sorta) similar to that in game! I have a love for it because it’s one of the first earnables I got when I came back to kkh. Your doll would definitely rock it!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, wow! I completely forgot about this thread. I was over here feeling guilty about spamming the update thread with my ideas and promising to not post anymore! I didn't even realizing I had made a thread for that exact purpose! Lmao, whoops 😂
    At least now I can spam them here as much as I want without feeling guilty!!! Ya girl's been on a creative roll the past few weeks, and it feels great because I've been kicking my depressive slump in the a$$ so far!
    I can't wait to unveil the re-worked diamond collection! 
    I can’t wait to see them.  Would you like me to move those posts over here for you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @mikaylachimo your doll is stunning! I’ve seen that choker a couple of times and I need it so bad 😩😍 it looks sooooo similar to a choker I own in RL
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @HannahKKH Thank you, & I hope you get it! ❤️ It should be available for diamonds but maybe one day they’ll bring it back in a throwback sale or something, I think it was an earnable from like fall 2018! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanosIncredible work as always 💖💕💞 I know I said it before but you really outdid yourself with these!! Ilysm thanks for letting my doll be your model!!
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    So this weekend I watched "Pieles" and there is a girl with no eyes but def she has a cute style lol so I did this:
    Btw I didnt like the movie. 
    Gonna let a photo of Laura the girl with diamond eyes here as spoiler. It may be sensitive idk so beware. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language