KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 12/30/19 End one Decade, Begin a New One with a Weekday TB!

Comments

• Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    My first box had 4 boxes of cash, 3 with dyes and 1 with k-stars. For the next coming updates I hope Glu either give us a lot more clothes for cash or a way to convert cash to k-stars (without having to convert like 1 million cash for 10 stars- so something fair) It is getting out of hand. So many boxes of cash and what do we have to spend it on? Almost nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot but I got these weird glasses in my first black box, I’m kinda feeling em tho

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Okay so I bought this earmuff hairstyle during VIP and I just now put it on and now I’m trying to figure out where the earmuff on the right side is and realistically how could the hair cover it like this?

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Idk where’s the right place to ask this, but I’m getting a new iPhone, and I have Game Center, will my game be safe? 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Idk where’s the right place to ask this, but I’m getting a new iPhone, and I have Game Center, will my game be safe? 
    Yes.
    There are three ways, one of which I'm not sure so don't quote me on that, the other I've never tried but works, and the other, which I've done twice now when I changed iPhones.

The first one is by linking your game to Facebook. I remember someone saying that it was now possible to save your progress by linking your game to your fb profile, but I am not entirely sure about that.

The second one is by making a backup of your current iPhone on iCloud, and then restoring it on your new phone. I don't really like iCloud so I've never used it but it does work.

The third one is by making a backup of your phone on iTunes, on your computer. When you click on your device's summary on iTunes, it should give you an option of storing a backup of your iphone on your computer or on iCloud. I personally choose my computer always because I feel it's safer. Then when you get your new phone, connect it to iTunes, go to the device's summary, and click on "restore backup on this iPhone". That should transfer all the info you have in your old phone to the new one. Hope this helps!!
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    @egg thank you for explaining 💕
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @ashleyy my sister also changed phones from Android to iPhone and she transferred her game with Facebook
    You need to log in to Facebook in your game and play a little bc Facebook auto saves your game, people said taking a picture in the photo booth helps to trigger the auto save so you can try that
    Then with your new phone after you install the game there is a botton that said "I've played before" or something and make sure you click on the facebook option
    I hope this makes sense, I'm not that good in English 😜
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited December 2019

for once my first black box was great! i was worried itd be full of trash after my last few tbs so i didnt open another box 😔

the sunglasses are a little weird but im starting to dig it ☺️
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I have changed my device twice (from iPhone to Android and then Android to Android) and I was always able to recover my game thanks to Facebook. Be sure to be logged everytime, some people say that taking a picture in the photobooth can trigger the saving.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@mira_ @Stefani_H
    thank you both that’s very helpful 💕 and I don’t have a Facebook but I was planning on making one bc I’m very afraid of losing everything, by making a Facebook and signing in to my current game there’s no chance it will make my game start over or anything like that right? 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Really good black boxes, really terrible picksimageimage
    @ashleyy don't worry it won't start over 🙂 just go to the contacts tab in your game ( the phone icon) and you will see a botton to log in to facebook, click on it and log in to your facebook account and that's it 😉
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

black boxes. 🙂🙂🙂 happy new year?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    @mira_ thank you so much 💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @ashleyy I would recommend other than logging in Facebook and Game Center to fully backup your whole phone thru iTunes before switching over.
    IOS Player 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Pretty satisfied with my picks, always happy when I get a new item no matter what it was. I’d be happier if I got K-Stars tho (trying to open as much of Holiday boxes as I can in order to find that wavy ombre hair 😂) but I have to be more grateful in life, that’s my New Years resolution 😆
    So I made a Facebook and then went on my game and try’d to sign in and this shows up

Has this ever happened to someone and if so, how do I fix it?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my stylings from over the weekend

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@ashleyy try deleting the Facebook app from your phone and then log in in the game
    @mira_ it worked, thank you so much I was freaking out, I feel like a idiot lol. 
    @ashleyy you're welcome, glad I could help ♥️
    @TrashleyKKH thank you for the advice 💗
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i really admire you guys that keep playing the tb event y'all are amazing 
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Gold box sucked. Tile and shoes. Wonderful. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got this pair of shoes on my Trowback Box!
    And yes, i know their availeble on the Holliday Boxes BUT im happy that i worked for them for 600 points rather than getting them for 55 Kstars!

PS: Can someone show me how the old SYS Event gold dress looks like??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2019
    What dress are you talking about @LovelyEmma? Oh nvmd,  hang on I’ll grab it for you.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Here you go @LovelyEmma

IOS Player