🗳️SYS - 12/26/19 - NYE in NYC

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs I would have appreciated pm like "hey random gross forum member, I want that dress, bye".
    I'm not against ticket buying even if I would never buy tickets because keep this game alive but we can communicate here and sometimes we should use it 
    Android
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH totally agree with you!! I just meant some people might be hesitant to tell their group members if they were going to buy tickets because they might be afraid of receiving backlash. I don’t think that was the case here, the person in question does not seem to care about getting backlash lol.
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Cherrey everyone is really going in on you and I'm sorry. Guys this is just a game if someone wants to buy tickets they dont have to tell anyone and they dont owe you anything, in the wise words of Elsa "let it go".

*not gonna lie tagged the wrong person first.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really think some of you guys are really annoying. But I don't mind, since I find it quite amusing. I'm ok with being the bad guy in this case.

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Happy New Year!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Who disagrees on a post to wish happy new year - I hope yall are okay lmao

Omg I laughed really hard 🤣🤣🤣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Going into 2020 like....

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

@Basak @kokokokonut sending all the good vibes in this new year! 💙
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @Cherrey Hiya Hiya.  Hope you had a great holiday, and your new year is fabulous.    Wonderful wishes for all the wonderful Dolls here. 2020.  Sounds so rounded and equal. and I love the symmetry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I am not laughing at Chloe. I would never do that. Chloe is one of my favorite people on the forum and she has all my love and my support.

Android
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited January 2020
    alexa play bad guy by billie eilish.
    also don't forget to SMASH that disagree button and subscribe, you gross randos (jk obvi).
    e: also happy 2020 ilu.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    @ValerieGray I don't understand why I should apologize. Chloe was 4th place when I was 2nd with only using my 14 free tickets. I know that she is a self proclaimed non ticketbuyer and it was impossible for her to reach the dress, even if I did nothing. Trying to make me feel bad because I decided to use tickets makes absolutely no sense to me. I didn't sign a contract and my actions didn't affect her results at all.

@HollySisk Thank you for your post! I used the term bullying very careful. The user I was referring to has already a history of using bullying tactics and I keep going to call them out.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Cherrey Stop with your bully accusations. You are such a hypocrite, now, will I receive another rude PM from you again?
    PM to add
    @BellaKKH I guess some people caught on to the fact that you were agreeing with Cherrey.
    PM to add
    @Naimonster yes, I agreed with @Cherrey that some forum members do tend to gang up on other members. And it proved my point when those members then hit ‘Disagree’ on my nice new year message completely separately & for no reason but that they don’t like people regardless of what they post. 
    It is just a game at the end of the day.
  • lilyluvlilyluv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Are you kidding me? All of this drama when @Cherrey was originally 2nd and @Chloè_KKH was 4th? Chloe why would you publicly call her out in this forum if she was ahead of you? I could understand if she was further down in the ranking and used tickets to pass you and therefore brought your ranking down which is what i assumed happened for this huge fuss to be made. The way i see it is that you wanted to publicly shame her for using tickets. I don't blame her for being defensive. I can't believe this is my first post on this forum (and probably last). I came here for inspiration and friendship but after posting this i know im just going to get hate. 
    @BellaKKH None of us here intentionally gang up on someone in particular. We just happen to agree/disagree on certain behavior and attitudes. Just because the majority of us take the same stance does not mean we are bullying either. 

This is just a game, but it really shows one's character when she feels happiness and amusement from this.
    PM to add
  • lilyluvlilyluv Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @lilyluv weird flex to join the forum just to fight.
    Weird way to welcome a new member to the forum. BTW i joined on December 10th. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I mean, it's a weird first post to want to be welcomed with?? Why make your first post @ -ing people, exacerbating a fight thats already dying down?
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.