šŸ—³ļøSYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! šŸŽ¾

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Maybe kalinda gave Koko the spoilers? Didnā€™t she do that once? Maybe koko will get a break from her day off and bless us with some spoilers please!Ā 

Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    We should still get spoilers since kalinda posted them last week when the office was closed all week!Ā 

Anyway Iā€™m excited for this theme but also nervous. Last yearā€™s gym SYS I barely got to the last earnable.... but also I have way more clothes that fit the theme now! So weā€™ll see how it goes šŸ˜…
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    praying to the glu gods that my ts group this time is friendly for my level of playing šŸ˜­šŸ™ competition was seriously brutal last weekĀ 
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My morale is not even healed yet from the last time we had a fitness SYS šŸ˜­
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

some looks that i quickly put together !!
    If anyone has any tips on how to improve them please lmk and feel free to use them yourself if you like them šŸ’•šŸ„°
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Tbh I remember most looks that was popular picks was the daily boxes tops with matching bottoms. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø but these are my attempt on gym wear.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited January 2020
    the earnables are kinda šŸ„“ but the ts is so good!! i really hope i can get top 5 recover from last weeks trauma šŸ˜­

thanks @KalindaKing!!
    iOS Level 33Ā  ā£Ā 
    Daily Free PlayerĀ  ā„ļøŽĀ  Nov '19 - nowĀ 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ā‹†Ā #TSusingAveragesĀ ā‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ā‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    We can all share a laugh at the quality of my screenshots but hereā€™s some of my ideas!
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love the earnables! Don't care about the TS hair (which is nice since I won't be getting it anyway šŸ¤Ŗ) but I do wish the TS top and bottom were two different pieces. Not too sure how I feel about the painted on abs lol
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Omg are those abs? I need that tracksuit!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I really like the earnable top! I do wish we had a fun fitness handheld or something though. I was really hoping for a handheld workout bag or some other more fun item. The abs on the trendsetters outfit is a funny concept to me but Iā€™m into it, I want it. Not so sure about the hair, Iā€™ll have to see it on my doll.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • cchase8875cchase8875 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Do guys get ernables? I finally hit level 12 and starting SYS. Just curiousĀ 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    The knee on the trendsetter looks so odd..
    would have been better if there was a cute gym handheld somewhere in the prizes... mehĀ 

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I don't know if I like the idea of ā€‹ā€‹having a defined abs just wearing one piece of clothe... reminds me of those stuffed panties. Something fake and ugly.Ā 
    The earnables are cute tho and even the trendsetters pieces are cute it was just an observation.Ā 
    Im not a big fan of gym irl (thats why Im also big) so yeah maybe this SyS isnt my favorite thing.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Hereā€™s what I came up with šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I don't actually care about any items after I had trouble getting to the last earnable last week.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i like everything, hope i can be top 5 again without need more ticket
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Glad Iā€™m not too invested in the earnables cause I have a feeling this SYS is not gonna be my strongest. Iā€™ll at least get the pink shorts and those are cute.Ā 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have a feeling that sneakers will need to be replaced with heels for better scores šŸ˜… I like TS stuff, earnables are just OK, I guess. šŸ˜Š
    ~ iOS player ~
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    To be honest, I hate this theme šŸ˜‚ last time I didnā€™t get the water bottle because my votes were really low, anyways hereā€™s what I came up with my very limited workout kloset

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I would've liked the TS top a lot as a separate but i appreciate the introduction to body contouringĀ 
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I remember the last workout sys and people went super casual and didnt do that well. Even though its workout gear it still should be stylish and cute and sassy. This is KKH after all.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Omg I love trendsetters. I hope the abs are actually tied to the update rather than the outfit, weā€™ve been asking for improved bodies since forever. And Iā€™m a big sucker for the casual updos. Also @thallisa your styling is so on point can you please play this whole event for me? šŸ˜‚Ā