🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I like everything. I feel indifferent about the TS hair, so I will be happy with top 5. The earnables are cute, I do think we are lacking athletic shorts in the kloset so the shorts will be nice to have. I didn't participate in the last fitness SYS so I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to earn the bottle, and there's no cool handheld this time, oh well.   side note, my nease is over and I let her play dress up in the kloset and she styled the doll (hair color, eyes, skin tone) to look like herself. I kind of like it and might just keep my doll this way. We'll see. 
    - Emmy
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    A dumbbell would have been a cool handheld prize! :). Maybe next time..
    I love the abs and the ts outfit! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Wow. For once I could care less about SYS. This is lackluster to say the least. 
    edited January 2020
    Struggling here, ack!!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Phew! A break from ball gowns! 🙌🙌 although, I'm 4 months pregnant so this is the closest I'll be getting to the gym in a while 😂😂
    @EllaCharlotte good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, i hope its a smooth ride all the way💖🌸. Its gonna be such a blessed year. I have 14 days left of my pregnancy. 
    Wait, bathing suits are okay because some people wear them to the gym? Totally might be able to pull that off.....🤔
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    Wait, bathing suits are okay because some people wear them to the gym? Totally might be able to pull that off.....🤔
    Well I go swimming for exercise so I certainly hope so.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

@TiaT I’m trying to think outside the box haha. I’m hoping voters will think bathing suit, rec pool, and will vote accordingly. Who knows though! I lack a lot of work out wear. Although it wouldn’t kill me to sit one SYS out. I have to save money for the dating event. So I’m not buying a bunch of stuff either. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Amilicious omg that’s the best compliment 💛😂 and actually, I wouldn’t mind that at all! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Scarletkkh my bday is on January 14th, if I share a bday with your new baby I will be honored😭😭
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Scarletkkh said:
    @EllaCharlotte good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, i hope its a smooth ride all the way💖🌸. Its gonna be such a blessed year. I have 14 days left of my pregnancy. 
    Thank you doll! It's been quite hard as I was very active pre-pregnancy, playing a team sport 3 times a week plus running. We have an exercise bike in our home gym which I'm trying to use, but the baby seems to have taken up a permanent residence on top of my sciatic nerve! 

14 days! How exciting, and probably a bit nerve wracking? I hope you're not too uncomfortable and fingers crossed everything goes well for you! Message me and let me know how you get on! Sending you lots of love x
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the struggle is real with this one y'all. i'm drawing nothing but blanks.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    argh! why didn't i buy that track suit on the half off sale... i know it's cheap now, but it could have been cheaper... lol
    Addicted

you're so silly, @egg:)  I love you.  :)
    Addicted

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    argh! why didn't i buy that track suit on the half off sale... i know it's cheap now, but it could have been cheaper... lol
    I just bought it and I’m so mad bc I could’ve saved 17 stars lol. I bought a ton Black Friday but I still can’t help but see everything I DIDNT buy😩 there’s always next year! 
    exactly @jhabs!  
    oh, @egg!  xoxo lol  btw.. how is your bf doing?  is he out of the hospital?
    Addicted

exactly @jhabs!  
    oh, @egg!  xoxo lol  btw.. how is your bf doing?  is he out of the hospital?
    he's doing much better, thanks for asking!
    unfortunately, no, he's not out yet. now that he's more stable and i'm relatively more calm, i can share what happened.
    what happened was that he had a throat infection that escalated and it ended up with a brain abscess, which is why he had to be rushed to the hospital, and then there were more complications while he was there.
    i'm not really religious but this sure as s*it made me pray.

he's still in a delicate state and right now they're doing occupational and speech therapy to help him reincorporate, but he's been making really great progress. doctors say they're surprised he's been responding this fast considering what happened.
    but like i said, he's made of steel. it was also the worst possible way to meet his mom lmao.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    stacy9491 said:
    @TiaT I’m trying to think outside the box haha. I’m hoping voters will think bathing suit, rec pool, and will vote accordingly. Who knows though! I lack a lot of work out wear. Although it wouldn’t kill me to sit one SYS out. I have to save money for the dating event. So I’m not buying a bunch of stuff either. 
    How much money does it cost to finish a dating event?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhhh i really like the earnables!!!
    The pink shorts are cute and the crop top is adorable 💞
    The TS prizes i only like tha hair! The outfit is ok tough!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @oopsididitagain I’m not totally sure but I do LAX and Oak which is wine $650 - 4 energy and tip server $200 - 8 energy. So I have about 50,000 and I’m the top couple so I think I’ll lose almost 20,000 from this event just based on those two energy eaters. I did one dating event and didn’t five star it because I dated all over instead of doing the easy wine option. It eats your money though. I’m excited to see the dating event spoilers. @KalindaKing
    stacy9491 said:
    How much money does it cost to finish a dating event?
    depends on the location. i always chose oak because that vintage wine is truly sacred but expensive. in general, if you do oak for all your dates, regardless of date duration, you'll spend around 30k-40k cash in total, for the whole event.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    @stacy9491 thank you!! I only have $30,000 right now so I got a little worried. I haven’t done a dating event yet so I wasn’t sure how much total it’ll take. I‘m soooo excited for the spoilers too☺️
    @egg thank you!! Good to know so I don’t spend any kash this SYS😄
    @oopsididitagain you’re welcome! That’s why I’m not spending any money on the SYS. I’m going to start doing quests to hopefully get another 10,000. I’m really excited since I only have 50 dates until I get the purple dress from the Love 8 reward. It’s a beautiful dress!