🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm not too bothered about this week's outfits because my dolls never wear workout clothes so I'll be happy with any placing.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    whoa! @egg that's nuts!  i'm so glad he is doing better and recuperating quickly.  stuff can happen so suddenly.  I'm always nervous about stuff like that happening, too... there are some weird bacteria out there... :/  i'll be praying for you and him. :)  i hope he continues to do well.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I think I have spent 50k to finish a dating event in the worst case scenerio. That’s without getting any bonus hearts from GB items. I do 1 hour dates at oak or monstrobull and get the 650$ wine 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs thank you😊 I’ve seen people say 4 hour dates and 1 hour dates, do you know the difference in energy spent/event point payout between each?

Sorry for blasting the forum with questions, but this place is the only reason I found out how to finish any event at all😂😂
    @oopsididitagain you can’t choose your date length, you get what you get unfortunately. I did the math out to see how much money I spend on 1 hour dates with no bonus hearts from GB items and it came to 63,000 kash. I’m not sure the difference in energy spent, hopefully someone else can answer! 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs oh I did not know that! I appreciate the info! My doll has never really done dates, she’s focused on her reality show career😂 so I definitely don’t know what I’m doing this event. It’s gonna be a learn as I go situation 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does a yoke have pics of what the past gym / workout sys was like? Background, prizes, good / bad looks ect. Woukd be appreciated! Sorry if someone has already asked I haven't read the thread yet 💞
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    edited January 2020
    @DoloresWyatt I posted it but it’s waiting to be approved for some reason. It’s on page 13 of kkh general discussion, it was on 4/14 and it’s called fit and fabulous SYS

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I still have nightmares from the SYS we had a year ago, I can't remember the name exactly but it was related to workout as well. Every single look flopped hard and I couldn't get to the last earnable. It's cool to have a break from gowns but I'm always so stressed when it's a casual theme because I never break the 40's 😥

On the other hand I like the earnables, not a big fan of the TS prizes. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I think it was "fit and fabulous".. something like that... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

The earnables are sorta cute, the pants look a lot like spanx and the top looks like one that's al1ready in the closet. Echoing others sentiments I wish we'd gotten a cool handheld like a water bottle or yoga mat or protein shake that we could have used in the SYS.

I really hope the abs are only tied to this outfit and not a permanent change to dolls bodies unless we choose it. I'll definitely play this sys as it's too fun not too but I dont think I would wear the TS outfit.

#1 hair, who cares, it will be bought. Wouldn't say no to more dye tho 
    So I had some more thoughts on the TS outfit but decided to post them seperate because I don't think I'll look at any reactions or replies to it. 

I'm not sure how I feel about the TS outfit. I don't think I like the abs. Our dolls already look so perfect, we can add nose jobs and lip fillers and other stuff to look even more perfect. I already personally think kendall looks way to bony in the game. Irl there is so much pressure to look so good. I'm not sure I want my dolls body changing. I sometimes start thinking my doll looks chunky (just my doll, not any other dolls), which it obviously isn't, all the dolls are the same size, so then have to take a break from the game. I have a history with body dysmorphia so maybe I'm just triggered as ppl like to say these days.

I feel like some people are going to disagree with what I just wrote and that's OK, but I'm obviously sensitive to this topic, so I doubt I'll read any replies. 
    jhabs said:
    @DoloresWyatt I posted it but it’s waiting to be approved for some reason. It’s on page 13 of kkh general discussion, it was on 4/14 and it’s called fit and fabulous SYS

Ty jhabs and @luvs2gruuv gonna go check it out now! 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    So I had some more thoughts on the TS outfit but decided to post them seperate because I don't think I'll look at any reactions or replies to it. 

I'm not sure how I feel about the TS outfit. I don't think I like the abs. Our dolls already look so perfect, we can add nose jobs and lip fillers and other stuff to look even more perfect. I already personally think kendall looks way to bony in the game. Irl there is so much pressure to look so good. I'm not sure I want my dolls body changing. I sometimes start thinking my doll looks chunky (just my doll, not any other dolls), which it obviously isn't, all the dolls are the same size, so then have to take a break from the game. I have a history with body dysmorphia so maybe I'm just triggered as ppl like to say these days.

I feel like some people are going to disagree with what I just wrote and that's OK, but I'm obviously sensitive to this topic, so I doubt I'll read any replies. 
    I have pretty terrible body dysmorphia myself and the treatment I was on to help me fix that amongst other things made me gain a ton of weight so my nonexistent self confidence is at an all time low 😂 However, I love the body contour. I don’t have social media to compare myself to others and frankly I don’t really care either. I just wanna be happy with myself in my own eyes, not standards, not compared to x y z. All this being said and sorry for getting so personal, I adore the body contour. To me it’s just some visually pleasing pixels and an aesthetic thing. So what if in real life I much rather spend my time in sweat pants, my doll can wear a beautiful crop top or have that perfect hair whilst mine looks like a bird nest, I still feel happy. I get to look at beautiful things and I feel joy. I feel zero pressure to look a certain way 😊
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I never have enough flats for these SYSs :(
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My game didn't want to open so i uninstalled it and when i redownloaded it, it doesn't want to recover my old game although i did that only 2 times before the last one was one week ago idk what to do and i really want to play🥺😭😭 someone help me pleaseee 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    whoa! @egg that's nuts!  i'm so glad he is doing better and recuperating quickly.  stuff can happen so suddenly.  I'm always nervous about stuff like that happening, too... there are some weird bacteria out there... :/  i'll be praying for you and him. :)  i hope he continues to do well.  :)
    thank you!
    here have this as a token of my appreciation

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Sharing a few looks I came up with now, in case I score terribly (have a feeling I will) and don’t feel like posting on here.

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i honestly don't know what handhelds to use 🥴 i don't have any fitting handheld bags and the only drinks i haven't used are cocktails 🥺
  • MalianaMaliana Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Set up a few outfits as well🙈 what do you think?
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I think GLU wants to tell me that I need to stop eating so much 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Sharing a few looks 😊
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh wow, so soon @Scarletkkh! I’m excited for you! I’m wishing you a smooth and safe journey on the 15th, and as much sleep as possible 😊
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    five minutes left!!! im so exited for this SYS! 🤩
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    My game didn't want to open so i uninstalled it and when i redownloaded it, it doesn't want to recover my old game although i did that only 2 times before the last one was one week ago idk what to do and i really want to play🥺😭😭 someone help me pleaseee 
    I have been having this same issue. My game was constantly crashing so i deleted it and reinstalled twice over the course of a week and now I’m locked out because I’ve exceeded the limit to recover my game. I contacted support and they said there is nothing they can do because it’s for account security and we just have to wait it out :(
    It sucks missing out on all the events this week though, it’s the end of my break and I go back to work on Monday so I wont have much time for it ;(
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    the SYS is not appearing for meeeee 
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    the SYS is not appearing for meeeee 
    Same!! I turned my phone off and on and it’s still not working. I’m on an iPhone XR with the newest update 🤷‍♀️