❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 1/3/20 Love is in the AIr!❤️

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I absolutely love the gift box items 😍
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Why do I always have to be so negative but I just honestly dont like the colour of the dress, it looks like bad dye job🙈. Im sorry for being negative🤣. On a positive note, the update is coming today😂
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I won’t personally wear the hair, but I’m sure a lot of other dolls will so I’m loving the diverse items😍 love love love the dress!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Why do I always have to be so negative but I just honestly dont like the colour of the dress, it looks like bad dye job🙈. Im sorry for being negative🤣. On a positive note, the update is coming today😂

Doll, that's not bad.  It's your opinion.  Now, if you had trashed the team that made the dress - that would be kinda negative.   Pretty sure everyone knows how I feel about Yellow.  It's the direct opposite of purple on the color wheel. (at least one I saw) and my fbbf (former bff) cried to the bridesmaids how she couldn't put us in yellow...."Because Koko looks Putrid in yellow"  Hey.....THAT was negative.
    You're a peach Scarlet.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg @mikaylachimo! That’s so cool 😃 It’s like what a makeup artist-turned-superhero would wear 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Everyone here has been begging for the eggnog and then it gets put in the gift boxes, why? I never like when separates are in the gift boxes either, especially since I mostly end up with only 2 items in my palettes 🙄 My two favorite GB items is the hair and eggnog.
    The earnable dress is cute and the hair is cute. Ugh I spent so many stars chasing the eyes last weekend and now I love the gb hair and eggnog ☹
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk if you watch a behind the scene video by Loic Prigent on YouTube  you can see that Olivier designed bracelets, ring and belts with the Kylie eyeshadows as part of the Balmain collection. 
    IOS Player 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    so the earnables.... im glad for the diversity in hair even if i personally wont be using it and the purse is... cute? not my style irl but maybe itll be my dolls style 😂 the gb is better the skirt is cuteee i love it i just pray to actually get one of the items instead of dye or energy bcos i wont be chasing this gb 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @TrashleyKKH can/should I DIY them? lol

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Rikk DO IT!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk I just think that one false move and that is glitter eyeshadow all over you for the rest of your existence. But yes, do it.  😂 

IOS Player 
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    The only item I like is eggnog and it's in GB even though guys got for free🤔 
    I play on Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Koakuma you saw a girl in the voting booth with the eggnog!!!!!!  do you remember which event?  i wonder if you sent your id to kalinda or eggs if they would be able to track her still... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    not interested in any of the items tbh... to me they look as though the graphics of them are outdated and as if they were from 3 years ago
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I guess I suggested the eggnog but couldn’t find my post. 🤣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Basak I remember! You also suggested the handheld candy cane drink! Keep suggesting awesome handhelds please😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Basak it’s in Christmas suggestions thread!

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @ValerieGray Omg! 🥺 Thank you so much, glad you liked my handheld suggestions! If you like it, of course I’ll try to find cute ideas! 💞💞💞

@thallisa Thank you for finding it for me! 💞 I couldn’t remember where it was lmao 🤣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the eggnog handheld and I wish it was earnable🥺
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Basak said:
    @ValerieGray Omg! 🥺 Thank you so much, glad you liked my handheld suggestions! If you like it, of course I’ll try to find cute ideas! 💞💞💞

@thallisa Thank you for finding it for me! 💞 I couldn’t remember where it was lmao 🤣
    Just got back for looking,   Glad @thallisa found it.   I love those!!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Earnables: I like the bag and dress, the hair are not for me but I’m sure some of you here will rock it!

GB: I love the hair and the eggnog, I agree it’s not fair that males got it for free but they don’t have many new things so I’m not angry about it
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Some braids with cuffs...finally a hairstyle I like. I’m going to grind just for the culture✊🏾
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ValerieGray suggested the earnable hair!  

iOS