šŸŽ†KK:H v10.7 Update !

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    From what I have seen (a screenshot from the game, a call from Kalinda) the pink dye is yet again not in the dye shop. Wow would it kill them to add all the dye in the shop?Ā 
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Omg I feel like ios is always the first to update and now I know the pain of waiting while a bunch of people already have the update
    @Rikk I absolutely love the burgundy on your doll.
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Over an hour now and IOS users still donā€™t have the updateā˜¹ļø
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Daaaa what is taking sooo long?
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    All I need to know is if the blue hair color that was at the pop up shop is in the wardrobe
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Hopefully it wont be a 24H delayšŸ¤£. Gotta stay positivešŸ¤£
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

@Suri_Madden I dont think its guaranteed they belong together, this right sweater dress was sys, but the hair is weekend event... Im giving Glu the benefit of the doubt, but iā€™m not gonna get my hopes up...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I can confirm that we launched the update on iOS and Google at around the same time this morning. Sometimes we see delays on iOS due to their servers and how long it takes for them to propagate the update to their users. We don't have an control over how quickly the update gets to you all once we hit the proverbial launch button!

Do y'all remember that one time there was a 24h (!!!!!) delay on iOS? Pepperidge Farm remembers.... From what we've seen delays can go from anywhere like 10 minutes to a full day. Fingers crossed!!

~ iOS player ~
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited January 2020

iOS players. Still
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    I can confirm that we launched the update on iOS and Google at around the same time this morning. Sometimes we see delays on iOS due to their servers and how long it takes for them to propagate the update to their users. We don't have an control over how quickly the update gets to you all once we hit the proverbial launch button!

Do y'all remember that one time there was a 24h (!!!!!) delay on iOS? Pepperidge Farm remembers.... From what we've seen delays can go from anywhere like 10 minutes to a full day. Fingers crossed!!
    We understand its not your fault, I remember this happening beforešŸ¤£ hopefully it wonā€™t take too long!ā˜ŗļø
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    All I need to know is if the blue hair color that was at the pop up shop is in the wardrobe

It is
    iOS
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    yezx said:

@Suri_Madden I dont think its guaranteed they belong together, this right sweater dress was sys, but the hair is weekend event... Im giving Glu the benefit of the doubt, but iā€™m not gonna get my hopes up...
    Oh no, you are right... but I still hope itā€™s at least Kollection šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ»
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    AliBryant said:

It is
    AmenšŸ˜©
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    SA93 said:

YUP.... i was afraid of that.. i knew if i bought hair colors last vip that we would end up having the sale on hair colors... lol.. oh well.. at least i only bought the two... I only would have saved... 120 stars!!!!!Ā  AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Ā 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    So what happens if SYS starts & iOS players donā€™t have the update?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All these items are from Kendall and Kylie game, just saying Iā€™m ok with itĀ 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    FYI we can't get opal dye at the dye exchange
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Here's the headset and barbell
    The headset seems to work like an earring

Honestly just so happy that I can live out my dream of being a call center assistant

Okay, I am glad the headset looks like this on the doll. It's more fitness instructor or concert performer than call center employee.
    iOS
    LinaKK said:
    So what happens if SYS starts & iOS players donā€™t have the update?
    Thatā€™s why I wished they thought this update through because we couldā€™ve had it on Tuesday/Monday just so everyone was pretty much set for the sys event today but nope glu didnā€™tšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I hate when Iā€™m at work bc I have to wait til I get home to get the update!Ā 

Just saying, the timing of the hair/nail color sale is a little disappointing. They know we save up for Black Friday- I wish glu wouldā€™ve told us that there would be a sale in the future so we could save up some kstars for hair and nail colors. Everyone is saying ā€œomg so nice of glu to give us this saleā€ but like... itā€™s not. It wouldā€™ve been nice if theyd given it to us on Black Friday like they had in years past. Iā€™m not blaming eggs or kalinda btw, just glu as a company.Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    iOS update is here

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh