🎆KK:H v10.7 Update !

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Here you go @Basak !

iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Omg these two haircolours are my actual favorite colours in real life 😍😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    naomi_nai said:

yall think this hair color looks good? i think i will buy
    Yes, it looks gorgeous! I love this hair color, it's on my wish list. It looks really pretty on your doll, you should go for it 😊

thank you, i just have to earn more kstars
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • carzhacarzha Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    For me, the update didn’t show up on my update list, but it did when I searched up the game in the Apple store and refreshed the page. On an unrelated note, wow, I’m loving this new hairstyle 😍
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you Ali! 🙏🏻🌸

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AliBryant Same here.... I guess no hair for me this weekend 🤣🤣
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    The Amazon update should be out shortly, but Facebook won't be out until tomorrow at the earliest due to technical issues. If you play on FB, send me a PM and I'll help sort you out for the SYS event. The weekend event will be available to play on 10.6.0 :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    How does everyone always get the new kstar items immediately?? Wtf am I doing wrong that I can’t save up a reserve of them for times like this lol
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    When we got the update that allowed us to delete contacts I deleted all of the people that had over 300 million fans so that I could finally make it to number one on my list. All traces of them were gone except this one. She doesn’t show up on my contacts but she does show up on my Top Stars list. My game is linked to Facebook so I deleted her as a friend there too but it didn’t make a difference. I contacted Glu customer support and they said sometimes it takes a while for communication between the game and Game Center servers to update so I just need to be patient. I told them my game is linked through Facebook not Game Center. So basically they will do nothing. It’s been well over a month. I was hoping this new update would resolve the issue but it did not.  Has this happened to anybody else and any tips to help me remove this person?

I play on iOS 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    jhabs said:
    How does everyone always get the new kstar items immediately?? Wtf am I doing wrong that I can’t save up a reserve of them for times like this lol
    you and me sis 😔
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Wrong thread, sorry!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Can someone show me the new items in our closet? For some reason my game isn’t highlighting with a yellow exclamation point my new clothes. So I can’t even remember which one is new versus which is old.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Before the update I was #30. For 2 months. Always NPC's in front of me. Even when I made it to #6, closing my game for half an hour threw me back in 30th position. My progress bar didn't move at all.
    Today I updated and - what..? Suddenly I was #1 again and -

couldn't believe my eyes. There is a tiny spot in the corner.

Glu decided to switch me on again.
    I had to whip out my magnifying glass, but you’re right! Small victories 😂

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love Bob Ross! 
    "Every tree needs a friend!" 😄
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I have a bunch of kash saved up so I can get kash items and still have plenty for the dating event.
    Platform: Android

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @AliBryant @kadamisia i just did exactly that...and was «ooh, I shouldn’t have done that....»😂
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I was excited for the dye shop to be back until I realized you still can get pink dyes from it. Boo!

I swear there's like a pink dye embargo on my game or something

Purple dyes, which I hate, though? All day everyday
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Does anybody have the Amazon update yet?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

So some of the hairs that are available to buy for kstars this update were in the last blown away pop up. What’s the chances that the hairstyles this pop up will be available without the dye for cheaper in a few months?

iOS Player
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @miahepburn super likely. That’s how the pop up shops usually work. If you don’t buy them in the pop up shop, it should all be added to the closets as separates for double the price the next month. 

Based on how the last blown away ones were priced, it looks like the hair color costs a lot more than the hairstyle itself, so if you ~just~ want the hair style and not the color, it would be cheaper to wait. But if you want both, it would be more expensive if you wait. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I apologize if this has been addressed, but I haven't leveled up for the past 2 updates...I have been stuck on level 99 and the level bar never fills up.....maybe the game doesn't level higher than 99? Anyone else having this?
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Do you have to buy the gym in order to be offered to buy the art gallery? I have yet been offered to buy the art gallery. Someone please comment back 😰
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I apologize if this has been addressed, but I haven't leveled up for the past 2 updates...I have been stuck on level 99 and the level bar never fills up.....maybe the game doesn't level higher than 99? Anyone else having this?
    Level 99 is the top level, and as such we've made it much larger than usual so players can experience the sweet, sweet, euphoria of success when they finally finish Lv99. As such, the display for the xp in the bar will progress much more slowly than you're used to, but rest assured the game is keeping track of your xp!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Happy with the new accessories we can use for this sys, I hope this becomes a new tradition. The head set is perfect for teaching a spin class. Also loving this sweater dress! this is the one I was hoping the SYS one would be 😂

Lana kane going undercover as a gym instructor 🤺
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Thank you @eggsandbananas