šŸ—³ļøSYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! šŸŽ¾

Comments

• nadyaNnadyaN Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    i donā€™t know what happened to my last post. but yes disappointed that it hasnā€™t started for me yet. hope it appears soon since people already startedĀ 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Good olā€™ Karoline has topped the leaderboard with a score of 149 and Kay in second with her mediocre-barely-on-theme looks (thanks triple threat)

Hereā€™s hoping they only buy the one pack and donā€™t keep buying tickets, so I actually have a chance

I wasnā€™t that fussed about the TS prizes or the earnables this week, but after seeing the hair on my doll Iā€™ve decided I quite like it šŸ™„
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Good olā€™ Karoline has topped the leaderboard with a score of 149 and Kay in second with her mediocre-barely-on-theme looks (thanks triple threat)

Hereā€™s hoping they only buy the one pack and donā€™t keep buying tickets, so I actually have a chance

I wasnā€™t that fussed about the TS prizes or the earnables this week, but after seeing the hair on my doll Iā€™ve decided I quite like it šŸ™„
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Did the start time of the SYS change at all this week?

Edit, 1 disagree and 1 agree, ouch, help my brain, I can't tell time but I'm gifted in other ways!šŸ˜‚
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I have someone in my group with a solid 328 already. At least Iā€™m not interested in the hair.Ā 
  • fersffersf Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

No words
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    If SYS isnā€™t showing up for you, check to see if the app update is available. I didnā€™t see SYS until after I updated the app.

My first two looks did ok for a casual event :) Iā€™m never sure whether to put jewelry on my doll for gym themes. Like, I could see a celebrity wearing simple jewelry to a gym, but itā€™s also not common to wear jewelry to the gym šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Sorry if this has been posted already as a known issue, but I am so sad because I am certain I earned this water bottle in the SYS back in April 2019 but I canā€™t find it in my closet anywhere. Has it disappeared for anyone else? Where should I be looking for it?Ā 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @kayayem, it is in the handheld sectionĀ 

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

So this is what my trendsetters board is looking like. I will try to reach the earnables but not that interested. I didnā€™t finish the last gym type sys and missed out on the water bottle. Also Iā€™m in the group with another forum member, name not shown though
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    First two looks šŸ¤žšŸ¾
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    This SYS is killing me. I will not be making it to the last earnable with only getting in the low thirties. Bummer but I did like the shirt, not the shorts.Ā 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @Smuckies thank you! I definitely remember it being there next to the beach ball and orange juice but itā€™s not there anymore. Guess Iā€™ll open a ticket.Ā 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    egg said:
    stacy9491 said:
    @TiaT Iā€™m trying to think outside the box haha. Iā€™m hoping voters will think bathing suit, rec pool, and will vote accordingly. Who knows though! I lack a lot of work out wear. Although it wouldnā€™t kill me to sit one SYS out. I have to save money for the dating event. So Iā€™m not buying a bunch of stuff either.Ā 
    How much money does it cost to finish a dating event?
    depends on the location. i always chose oak because that vintage wine is truly sacred but expensive. in general, if you do oak for all your dates, regardless of date duration, you'll spend around 30k-40k cash in total, for the whole event.
    Yikes! I was about to buy a house, I guess I need to pump the breaks.
    Playing daily on iOSĀ 
    Facebook:Ā 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5Ā 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.Ā 

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    When itā€™s your favorite theme but people think you donā€™t have style...

Why canā€™t I get high 40ā€™s and 50ā€™s like other dolls.

Playing daily on iOSĀ 
    Facebook:Ā 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5Ā 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.Ā 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Not my best scores but not too bad I suppose. Thankfully I'm not too fussed about the TS this week, I actually prefer the earnables for onceĀ 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

My first 2 looks
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    My lowest score in what feels like forever... this SYS will be fun.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I give people the benefit of the doubt with the whole ā€˜leftover dolls from last weekā€™ thing when SYS has just started, but this is just ridiculous šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Maybe they're going for a creative interpretation of a swimsuit?? šŸ˜‚
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @LindaVB we are in the same TS group! šŸ’œ good luck doll!
    OMG we are!!! Good luck to you too! Iā€™m going to need it lol: 3 ticketbuyers + tanking looks = me in 7th place...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    @LindaVB is this you? You were the popular pick!

Thank you for spotting me and your vote!! That look only got me 41 votes though..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    457 already?!?? Have 4 ticket buyers in my groupĀ 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The first doll in my group has like 250 points already and I started over 5 hours late, trying to avoid ticket buyers. This game is so much funšŸ¤„
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Does anyone know where this handheld is from? I dont think I've seen it beforešŸ˜…
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    What do you guys think of the cold breath aura for this theme? It says morning workout and whenever I get up early to exercise I get foggy breath in real life. Not sure if people will make the connection though or think itā€™s a hangover from Christmas?Ā 
  • vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @AVINXX itā€™s from a Shop My Closet with Kim in the two piece tracksuit šŸ˜Š
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AliBryant I saw the money boots available so I guess they excluded the Christmas stuff. But other than that glu is following the same pattern as before!

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @vxnxs Thank you šŸ˜Š
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

A doll in my TS group. If people dressed like this at the gym irl, I might actually go!Ā