The big show

AshleiAshlei Registered Users 6 Posts
Where do I go to complete Simons fashion show gigs before Saville's show ?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This couldn't be any more vague. I'm sorry, can you look on your tasks and see what it says? Post a screenshot? Do you have to wait to be called?

(ANd are you doing the weekend event? I put my untimed gigs on hold while I do parties and the event gigs.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AshleiAshlei Registered Users 6 Posts
    I couldn't screenshot it as I have already done it but the gigs I had to do was called calltime #1, #2, #3 and you have to wait for Simon to call you before you can start them :)
    Ashlei you asked where to go to complete the very gigs you now tell me they've already been done.

It seems like you're getting a task, getting nervous, posting for help, and then just doing the task. Is that the case here? If that happens, will you come back and update the thread, so others don't try to solve a solved problem? That would help a lot.

If this is still a question for you, please try again, I'm not understanding. I'm sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AshleiAshlei Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yes I have completed them. I didn't know what it meant by completing fashion shows before the big show as I never did a fashion show before. Once I completed calltime#1 I realised what I had to do
    Oh ok, that's good. Did you just start playing the game? This forum basically taught me everything. It's fine to post asking for help, but if it gets solved before anyone responds, if you could just post that it would be great.

Are you playing on iOS, Android, Facebook? I don't know how far you are in the game. but if you're still paying for transportation, it's going to be very hard to build up your finances, gather energy or get very far. If you are able to buy stars, the best thing you can do is buy enough stars to get the plane. The pack of stars for 105 Stars, that plus 15 Stars (120 total) you can get the plane. This means you fly no cost anywhere. That will help build up your bank account. Buy the cheapest car, the Rover, it's I think 15000K$ or 20,000K$. together, that means you never run out of energy, you can tap all over for it, without spending a cent. Plus, buying any pack of stars eliminates adds, and without ads the scenes flow so smoothly. I used to crash everytime the ads popped up. Buying stars saved my game. But, thats enough for now. Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beckylynn1971beckylynn1971 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Ashlei said:
    Where do I go to complete Simons fashion show gigs before Saville's show ?

• beckylynn1971beckylynn1971 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I need help i thought i went to that location but i cant find it 
  • mash7799mash7799 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So there is first gig that’s says CallTime # 1. You have to wait whenever it’s available and then press Call Now, and Simon will call you and you accept it. And after you finish it Calltime #2 appears. And you do same thing , wait 3 hours and then you call when it’s available. You repeat same with the third one. The building is in Soho, JFK. And each gig is 1 hour long. Good luck! 
    Thanks @mash7799. Welcome to the forum.  One favor, this thread is from January.  Please don't bump old threads unnecessarily.   With that out of the way0,

We have threads about the events, the updates and much more in KK:H General Discussion section.   Nice meeting you and again welcome. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary