🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    This SYS has been so rough for me already:( here is my first look that didn’t flop completely. Last 3 scored in the 30s. yay! I think😂
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Okay so my more colourful look seems to have done the best so far, I guess I'm using up a lot of dyes this weekend 😩
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I have 5 tb at least 😪 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    @SavannahKKH - we are in the same group!

I was coming to say something because scores looked pretty familiar.....
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

First 4 looks. I’m so disappointed with votes for the last one, thought that it would score better 😣 I guess I should’ve kept the handheld 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Sweetstephy yay! That was me, first time I get to use that ponytail 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @EloiseAnn Oh we are! 
    The first tb past the 1000 😪
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Looks 1-4
    Look #3 was inspired by @Bear_KKH 😊image
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 2020
    AliBryant said:
    Curious if Glu changed the parameters for diamonds items. These are the items that *should* have become available with this update (except makeup). So far we know the Christmas hair is not. Anything else? I know it will be difficult to find these because of the theme but keep a look out!

The hair with a top bun   (second row, third one on the left) are not available for diamonds. Forgot to screenshot the «get the look» but it wasn’t available, trust me😂

EDIT: found the proof LOL

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Last time we had a fitness SYS, I failed miserably and didn’t manage to get the water bottle but my scores seem to have picked up a little this time around! Here are my first four!

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @JaelynJax we’re in the same group! I think this is the first time I’ve been in a group with another forum doll 😃 

I play on iOS
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I guess this just isn't going to be my SYS. Definitely not reaching the last earnable I've tried a few different styles, but nothing is doing it for me.
    - Emmy
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 2020
    My 3rd and 4th looks. Fingers crossed my scores keeps in the 40s or I will never get the last item....🤷🏼‍♀️ First looks did a booboo😅 on my overall score count 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

My looks so far, all doing fairly good beside look number two. The top person already have 670 points.
    @MarianiPoizen we are in the same group. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Omg were on look 5. Why did my SYS just now showed up 😩 
  • LulaMaeLulaMae Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i dont think this sys will go too well for me im gonna try for the pink shorts and then focus my kash on dates LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Using pink seems to be doing well for me so it's a shame that for weeks I haven't had an easy time getting any pink dye. 
    Platform: Android

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    First 2 looks scored really well!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas hello! i opened the game and noticed that it was taking a while to load. when it finally opened i saw that the rank button was no longer on the SYS, when at the beginning of the event it was there. i dont know if this is happening to anybody else.

can you help me?
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    aymandi said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas hello! i opened the game and noticed that it was taking a while to load. when it finally opened i saw that the rank button was no longer on the SYS, when at the beginning of the event it was there. i dont know if this is happening to anybody else.

can you help me?
    It happens to me all the time. Close SYS window and open it again. You may need to repeat it few times, it should do the trick.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @Suri_Madden thank you! I did that and it appeared again! 😊
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

Im currently in 3rd! The doll in first is definitely a ticket buyer, and I think second place might be too, I’m hoping I can stay in the top 5. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    I just found out that the 1st tb in my ts group is someone I follow on my facebook page and she says don’t like ticket buyers 🙄 also her score is more than 1000 🤔
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I'm curious about why I'm getting such low scores. I'm anyone has constructive criticism, I'm all ears.

hackers can burn in hell
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    3 & 4