🗳️SYS - 1/2/20 Morning Workout! 🎾

Comments

• QueenB_6281QueenB_6281 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Started off slow but got a bit better. I did buy the triple threat bundle and used just one extra ticket. Do bought tickets roll over to the next SYS if you dont use them all?
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Started off slow but got a bit better. I did buy the triple threat bundle and used just one extra ticket. Do bought tickets roll over to the next SYS if you dont use them all?
    From what i read on here they do.
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @QueenB_6281 I don’t think they roll over. I think you need to use them all or you lose them. 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @QueenB_6281
    according to this message they do transfer to future SYS but I've never had any leftover tickets so i'm not 100% sure 🥴

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @QueenB_6281 They roll over. So if you only use one of your three tickets, when you start the SYS next week you'll have 4 tickets to start with (your 2 new ones and your 2 old ones). They'll always be in your count until you use them and purchased tickets don't affect your timer.
    @soundspretty that’s awesome to know for the future. Thank you! However, I thought you couldn’t use dyed items on items you have already submitted. I figured that out today and now I can keep re-dying the same clothes which is awesome. 
    stacy9491 said:
    @soundspretty that’s awesome to know for the future. Thank you! However, I thought you couldn’t use dyed items on items you have already submitted. I figured that out today and now I can keep re-dying the same clothes which is awesome. 
    No problem! The dye feature is super great in SYS themes like this where clothing options are limited. You'll find some outfits are classics that voters love in any color! 
    I spy @EllaCharlotte in my group 👋 I'm doing terrible, but my last look got 48 so I'm feeling some misplaced confidence right about now.

This is me trying to decide if a pair of pants can pass as leggings

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I think I've used every colour dye for the dumbbell now 😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Last week, I remember a few players saying they weren't looking at trendsetters.  I'm trying that this week.  2 games have the little #1 and #2, one doesn't show any from the main game screen.  I might have to look at that one. lol. :)   Thing is I don't recall reading how those players made out, whether they caved or if not looking really did lessen the stress/
    Isn't it nice, that the few gowns in the vote booth aren't getting the popular vote?  At least I noticed that. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @soundspretty I was today years old when I realized the dye feature. I thought it was locked when you used it once. I actually am enjoying this TS now that I can use an outfit multiple times. To think I’ve been playing for months without knowing you could dye an item and still use it. I still want a causal camping theme one day or a brunch SYS. I do have a lot of gowns though. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Phew. The purple look I posted got me a 48 😅 hopefully I can keep it up! 
    - Emmy
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    The previous fitness related SYS has been my worst SYS ever.  Looks like this one is heading on the same direction, I’m doing terrible.  At this point, I’m only playing for the diamonds.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @daffodil, i think you should try to stick to 1 color? But my highest is 43 lol, so I don’t think i should be the one to give advice 😂

3 & 4:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Oh hey @soundspretty 🙋🏼‍♀️ - was the 48 from the look with the highlighted pony? That look was HOT 🔥🔥 my looks are tanking hard! I tried an ambitious second look involving the skates - I was thinking 80s roller aerobics instructor...the voters did NOT agree 😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    If anyone on iOS uses this hair, can you please tag me? 😊

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Well since the pretty ombre Christmas hair I was planning to get isn't available for diamonds, I got the black friday hair instead. Also made me feel better about not getting the cute GB hair from this weekend lol.
    - Emmy
    Oh hey @soundspretty 🙋🏼‍♀️ - was the 48 from the look with the highlighted pony? That look was HOT 🔥🔥 my looks are tanking hard! I tried an ambitious second look involving the skates - I was thinking 80s roller aerobics instructor...the voters did NOT agree 😂
    Yes with the tennis racquet. I used the same hair in my latest look and it got 46 so I might stick with that for a while. I feel like we're gonna witness a ticket battle with dolls 1 and 2 so I'm settling in for the show.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

looks 3-6 💞
    This two piece set seems to be doing well so i’ve decided that i’m going to be dying it almost every colour 🤣
    I seem to be doing pretty well considering the voting seems fairly unpredictable but the top 6/7 in my group is all super close with only 1 tb so i’m in about 6th pace despite getting good scores. Good thing i don’t like the ts prizes 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    S
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

If anyone has these hairstyles on iOS, can you please tag me before submitting them? I will be grateful. 💞 (If you want submit them, of course) 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Eh it could be worse 

At least I think I'm cute
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Bear_KKH said:
    Well since the pretty ombre Christmas hair I was planning to get isn't available for diamonds, I got the black friday hair instead. Also made me feel better about not getting the cute GB hair from this weekend lol.
    I didn’t get the ombre hair either despite the fact that I opened 10+ Christmas boxes 😫 But I got the same wavy hairstyle as you for diamonds a couple of hours ago and I think it looks bomb! 🤩
    EDIT: I just realized they are not the exact same 😂 but anyways both look similar and super cute!!! 

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Saw a couple off theme looks (the usual: dresses, fancy purses, heels) never hit exit button faster. 
    But with this i have a question: if i hit “get
    the  look” will it count as i voted for the doll?😬 
    hope not (because i did it a couple of times with off-theme dolls) but I just had to ask. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Rocking the earnable shorts in the Central Park with bff @thelifeofRaeRae

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    My looks 5-6. Im about to color look 6 in all colors i have😂