šŸŽ†KK:H v10.7 Update !

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @aymandi or we could have a button that says what it means šŸ˜… some users posted genuinely funny stuff in that thread and got lols because people actually meant that, so switching that to something negative now will be kinda unfair imo.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I now i think people are gonna abuse the LOL button.Ā 
    I hit the lol button, not to be rude, but because it's like catch 22.Ā  But at least, we don't know if we amuse them or tick them off.Ā  When I was looking at my stats, it always made me happy when I could make people lol.Ā  I've been trying to amuse (and comfort and care for) everyone.Ā  It's my dna.Ā  I grew up watching comedy shows and listening to comedy albums.Ā  I was imitating politicians and people in the news when I was 5.Ā  ok, they laughed because I was 6 imitating people from the news, not because I was a comic, but I loved the laughter none the less.Ā 
    So,Ā  my lol was at the mental picture you opened up with your one simple sentence.Ā  Thank you Blackgirlmagic, I had to share.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I hit the lol button, not to be rude, but because it's like catch 22.Ā  But at least, we don't know if we amuse them or tick them off.Ā  When I was looking at my stats, it always made me happy when I could make people lol.Ā  I've been trying to amuse (and comfort and care for) everyone.Ā  It's my dna.Ā  I grew up watching comedy shows and listening to comedy albums.Ā  I was imitating politicians and people in the news when I was 5.Ā  ok, they laughed because I was 6 imitating people from the news, not because I was a comic, but I loved the laughter none the less.Ā 
    So,Ā  my lol was at the mental picture you opened up with your one simply sentence.Ā  Thank you Blackgirlmagic, I had to share.

I see. I never know with this forum cause theres been fights and bullying. Hope they leave that in 2020.
  • ninaglamninaglam Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It was a button. It's gone. No biggie.Ā 

Anyone else getting having issues with the game ? It doesnt load
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    My game screen keeps going black randomly. Also iā€™m only getting energy when i do kstar offers??
    edited January 2020
    deliqhted said:
    My game screen keeps going black randomly. Also iā€™m only getting energy when i do kstar offers??
    Yeah same thing. With me
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv They do have options to show more reaction types with Vanilla Forums. Glu just chooses not to display them for some reason.
    iOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited January 2020
    hi. i wasnā€™t sure where to post this so iā€™ll try my luck here šŸ˜„ first question i have, does anyone elseā€™s game like freezes sometimes? like after watching an ad for a kstar, it either goes to black screen and doesnā€™t fix unless i force close the app (earlier it used to give me energy for it, not anymore) or just black screen and gives me nothing. is it just my game acting up or anyone else also? i tried contacting glu support but honestly it was no help

and second one, right now i have 117 kstars saved and iā€™m not sure whether i should buy one of the hairs in the blown away or invest in some new businesses? any help would be appreciated šŸ™ŒšŸ„°
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I just have to say I am soooo here for the disagree button being gone! I know some of yā€™all šŸ‘€ are attteee up inside over it! Bahahaha! Come out, come out šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    So,Ā  my lol was at the mental picture you opened up with your one simply sentence.Ā  Thank you Blackgirlmagic, I had to share.

I see. I never know with this forum cause theres been fights and bullying. Hope they leave that in 2020.
    šŸ’Æ Leave it in the past! Itā€™s so childishĀ 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Gasp!!! I didnt knew that it was...thank you, for changing my life forever.Ā 
    Google is free, go figure.šŸ˜‚

EDIT: I googled, thanks, she is just not in radio rotation in my country nor in other entertainment outlets i use featured her as a popular artist-no wonder I didnā€™t knew(same goes with a k-pop artists).Ā 
    But yeah, listened to a couple of her songs....who knew that KKH can broaden my music collection.šŸ‘
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I have one question though, when is it that they're going to update the stuff we can send to the other players? There's only super old itemsĀ 
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I love the new button šŸ˜ thanks again @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas for a fabulous update šŸ„°
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

@Clair_Flair Yeah, Tinashe is horriblyĀ slept on by the music industry. Her song "2 On" is the only one people seem to remember her for and it sucks. Her album "Joyride" was an absolute bop and deserved more than what it got.
    As far as the hair goes, Tinashe absolutely rocks it but my doll is blonde and it winds up making her look lowkey bald šŸ’€
    Yas a real fan! Im hoping she blows up like lizzo did and fka twigs she deserves way more credit. I want the hair and wish the outfit was includedĀ 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos her own label was literally sabotaging her, not promoting her like their other artists, making her record duets with people she didnā€™t like (like pure trash bag Chris Brown, even though ā€œPlayerā€ is an absolute bop and Iā€™m grateful for a version without him), but luckily she parted ways with them and her recent album that she released independently is her most successful one to date, I think? Anyway, I hope sheā€™ll get more and more recognition because sheā€™s super talented!Ā 
    thallisa said:
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos her own label was literally sabotaging her, not promoting her like their other artists, making her record duets with people she didnā€™t like (like pure trash bag Chris Brown, even though ā€œPlayerā€ is an absolute bop and Iā€™m grateful for a version without him), but luckily she parted ways with them and her7 recent album that she released independently is her most successful one to date, I think? Anyway, I hope sheā€™ll get more and more recognition because sheā€™s super talented!Ā 
    I dislike chris so much. They keep calling him the next michael jackson. I disagree. If anything i think the Weeknd is more close to that.
    This new update sucks for iphone. It keeps glitching.Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic the Weeknd really is!! I Feel it Coming sounds like a Michael Jackson song especiallyĀ 
    @blackgirlmagic Chris brownā€™s talent always was questionable and his music was really overhyped imo, but tbh I seriously sideeye anyone who willingly supports him after what he did to Rihanna. No one can even say that it was a mistake, one time thing or whatever because he kept stalking and taunting Karrueche for months after they finally broke up. Dudeā€™s trash and thereā€™ll never be excuse good enough to make me pay any attention to his music.Ā 
    thallisa said:
    @blackgirlmagic Chris brownā€™s talent always was questionable and his music was really overhyped imo, but tbh I seriously sideeye anyone who willingly supports him after what he did to Rihanna. No one can even say that it was a mistake, one time thing or whatever because he kept stalking and taunting Karrueche for months after they finally broke up. Dudeā€™s trash and thereā€™ll never be excuse good enough to make me pay any attention to his music.Ā 
    @blackgirlmagic @thallisa
    Omg yes!!! I haven't heard every new song from her yet (I've been so busy ugh) but I'm so glad to see her having more fun and feeling happier. She's been through a lot and deserves to thrive in the music industry. I love my talented queen so much šŸ„°
    Like, c'mon??? Stormy weather hits different late at night šŸ˜©
    I also can't stand Chris brown. He shouldn't even have a platform after what he did no tea no shade
    Yup i agree with both you dolls. Its sad that men like him can have a platform still aftet being abusive jerks( i dont wanna swear lol)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Me when I see people talking about my boyfriend Abel

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited January 2020
    The ww3 memes are killing me
    No pun intended doešŸ˜³
    I play on Amazon kindle!